Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your makeover plans?

Depending on how big or small my breasts are at the end of this year, I will either be getting a reduction and lift or a lift by its self. Right now I'm a 42DD so we shall just see, 2 weeks ago my back was hurting so bad from having these huge things that I called a plastic surgeon that same day I was just so upset and my family had to talk me out of it... so hopefully the more weight I lose the smaller they get.

I'm also looking forward to new clothes and new shoes, I think I can officially wear heels and not cry the entire time lol. I also want my hair done and I meet with a dermatologist next week.

Boobs. I wasn't blessed with breasts and now the weight is falling off what little I did have first. I have 63lbs left to lose and my chest is already deflated. I only look decent in a bra cause I can stuff it with loose chest flesh instead of tissues like I did when I was 12. I'll have a full body lift if I need it after a year of weight stabilization but I'm getting breast implants as soon as I hit goal weight. :)

I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay...so microdermabrasion, our serum C for collagen and our toning lotion kept my belly skin tight last time I lost 90 lbs in six months. After this loss...I am making a breast lift with Tummy Tuck my new savings goal!! With all my Togo dieting plus 3 small kiddos, my blobs are too far gone....like to my toenails!! And I will never wear a bikini again with the railroad of stretch marks I have....but tummy tuck will help me not totally cuss while trying on all these dog gone holster jeans!!!! Bye bye muffin top!!! Lol!! It is kinda my motivation long term...to be super healthy and be looking great. I need to pick up my self confidence after all these obese years!!! Joan :)

I foresee a Tummy Tuck and whatever it takes to make me fall in love with my upper arms. =-)

I whole heartedly agree with ya ThatDudesMom! I would also like a tummy tuck and whatever it takes to get rid of my "BatWings" LOLS!

I went for a PostOp 3 month check-up the nurse said did you get to the support group meeting with the plastic surgeon? I said No was still laid up from surgery! She exclaimed well at Aurora BayCare we have a total body lift! How much I ask? Only $18,000 - not covered by insurance! I said OH SURE!! like thats gonna ever happen for me LOLS.

Sounds great though!!

I am 56 years old - but I am still gonna wait I think 2 years to see IF anything snaps back! "positive thinking" can't hurt can it ? Then I will decide if I want to bother fixing anything. Right now I am just happy that everything LOOKS good in clothes! LOLS

Have a great rest of the week and a good weekend.

I'm going to sell my first born child (now that he's 25 and apparently doesn't need me anymore =() to be able to afford the removal of my apron and to lift up my socks with marbles in them!!! :lol:

I'm, thinking non surgical face job, maybe Thermage.... I'm using glycolic acid during the losing phase....I may want to get another tattoo...

Wow; what a great topic! I think for me (and this is a long way off as I haven't even had my surgery yet!), I'd like to get my teeth whitened, a deep chemical peel to youthen my complexion (I'm 34, but being heavy, I feel about 45!), maybe eyelash extensions just for fun and a Tummy Tuck down the road.

I am so looking forward to having a younger, healthier looking body and want to treat myself to all of the goodies that just enhance that. smile.gif

Hmm, trying to answer this question is making me very depressed. Wonder what's up with that. I don't want to have anymore surgery ever again. Cosmetic surgery is sooooo effing expensive here, I would have to drain all my assets to get it done lol. Right now I'm very disturbed by my arms, which I have ALWAYS hated. They are like whole hams hanging from my shoulders. Tops in size L and M are fitting me just fine now, but the arms are always too tight. :angry: :angry: :angry: My boobs have been saggy since I had boobs, so I'm not that fussed about them hanging even lower. I'm getting a dangly wattle under my chin and that is depressing as hell. I haven't been thin in over a decade, so smaller me is not looking familiar really. :(

Right, I'm going to not think about this anymore for now.

Coops - I am TOTALLY with you on the clothing!! I just went for my first ever shopping spree in bench this week, and got into a L top (absolutely refusing to buy the slightly less clingy xl one from pure principal!), and hillariously a SMALL t-shirt, which is a loose bat wing type things so supposed to be massive on a tiny person (thus I can fit into it!)

I've not been brave enough to try their jeans on yet because I'm blessed with "child bearing" hips, and the higher end of fashion doesn't seem to want to accommodate them!

My makeover goals are largely clothing based too, as I replace my bigger stuff I am buying fewer items, but better quality than I have previously, and I'm lapping up the brands which only do up to a 14/16, so my wardrobe is slowly starting to include things like Gio-Goi, and Bench (almost bought a DKNY jacket today but managed to resist that temptation!!).

I've also invested in some very good quality "firming" underwear so despite the natural sagginess I can wear fitted stuff which I'd never dream of before!

I've had a c-section so figure a Tummy Tuck at some point wouldn't be too dissimilar, and would result in about the same scarring, but I have to spend another 3 years paying back my sleeve before I can even think of taking anything else out on finance, and who knows maybe I'll have learned to live with my wobbly bits by then! ;)

So from this post I got interested in Bench, which is a UK brand, we don't have them here. I looked on their online store and they only had ONE pair of womens jeans -- is that the pair? Or do you wear men's combats?

Hey Crosswind...

I didn't realise that Bench was a UK company..lol... here is the link to the pair I have my eyes on...

http://www.bench.co.uk/womenswear/denim/delia-boyfriend/WA016/?page=0&ref_url=womenswear-denim-

Not sure when I will be able to fit into them but it sorta gives you an idea... I have Bench glasses and they are really nice! It is my daughter's fault 'cos she likes Bench, but is too young at 13 to spend that sorta money on clothes that she will only fit into for a year or less. I've told her she can have some when she stops growing...lol

It seems small and silly, but I have always had long, long hair and never cut it to even my shoulders. I know it's more because I used my hair to hide behind half the time, than me thinking I would look bad with short hair. Next spring for my drastic makeover I would love to cut my hair short and finally donate to locks of love. Plus a new skinny wardrobe wouldn't be too bad either maybe with more shorts and even a couple dresses! Crazy would never wear a sun dress with my figure today, but I've always loved them. We will see!!

Oh, Oh and boots!!! Can not forget the boots. I want to buy a pair of claf high boots and be able to zip them up!! OOOOOOOOOOOh Boots!

Great question! I haven’t thought about it much.. maybe because I am pre-op. I don’t have wrinkles yet…but wonder if they have just been filled in with fat :) I’ll find out soon enough!

If my legs are ever sexy enough for shorts or skirts again I might splurge on laser hair removal for them….I’ve had it done to my underarms, bikini and chin and love the results.