Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your makeover plans?

New tops and jeans

Sheath dresses

Matching bras and panties

High heels

Cute flats without enough support for a 200+ person

New glasses for my skinnier face

New swimsuit and coverup

I'm gonna wait for one year after my weight stabilizes to decide what to do about wrinkles, flab, and sag.

Wow, this topic got me thinking, and kind of hopeful even though I haven't had surgery yet,so I want to see how my skin rebounds before any decisions to nip and tuck. However, I know I will want a boob job. I have never had boobs that could make it past my tummy, and I am pretty sure that they won't last through the weight loss. Also, a totally new wardrobe. I would love to be able to wear the cute clothes I see in stores walking around the mall, and that would just be amazing.

Oooh. I haven't had my sleeve yet but I've decided that I'm going to do whatever it takes to be NORMAL after my weight loss. I was last skinny at 16, when I got bent over by the horrible hell drug known as "depo provera" & have never been the same since. Thanks to my ridiculous stretch mark scars, I will NEVER look normal naked, but that won't lessen my resolve to eliminate skin flaps and pooches.

I just turned 27 last week... but I'd already given up on ever having a "decent" body years ago. (Not even a great one! Just decent.) After investigating WLS and the sleeve purely for health reasons, I've realized that I deserve to look & feel normal, too.

That probably means lifts on my arms, tummy, butt, legs and possibly face, not to mention a breast lift to shore up my dangly EEs (I hear you candaceshenea!!). So many surgeries I'm cringing (and have cried over it a couple times), but I'm sure it'll be worth it, considering the next 60 years of not having to roll up skin into binding garments or swapping anxiety about awkward fat into anxiety about awkward skin.

Luckily, clothes shopping will be a great comfort :D Bright, colorful clothes. Perhaps even shorts!! sigh. The feeling of a soft breeze on your legs is the best!

I am down 113 pounds with about 35 to go. So far my skin isn't too bad. I hate my batwings but they are shrinking...my mom had her arms done and I would never do it. The scar is too big and her recovery was a pain. I am most worried about my belly, thighs and boobs! My belly has stretch marks but if the skin starts sagging too much I may have to look into a tt. I worry a little about my upper thighs sagging but I think that I would be too much of a chicken to get that done! Then there is my lady friends who were once a 44dd. Now they are saggy and saggy and sad! They are a 36d but there is no volume to them at all! But again...I can't believe that I actually went through with the vsg surgery, let alone going through anymore operations. I think besides a new wardrobe, once my hair stops falling out I'm going blonde!

My insurance will cover my extra-skin removal on my stomach because I have bad eczema and the skin is irritated a lot. Some of you might have this option as long as you go to your doctor when you are rashy and document it over time. Because of my skin history, it will be 100% covered! So since that will be free in about a year, I'm all over that. I just bought myself 2 new pairs of glasses which I'm REALLY excited about. A classy pair and a really funky fun crazy pair for when I'm feeling like I want attention (which I find is a lot lately). I also got my hair highlighted and lowlighted for the first time in my life, which was a special treat. When I'm at goal and my tummy has healed, I'm going to buy very expensive 7 For Mankind jeans and a few very expensive high fashion items. I'm a clothes horse, so I'm planning to start putting away for my goal wardrobe now. Might need to do that shopping in NY and make an event out of it.....

What I would like to do and what I can afford to do are two different things ;)

I would like to get a Tummy Tuck, after 3 c-sections my stomach looks harsh and I have stretch marks so bad from carrying each child, especially the twins. My stomach is shrinking some, thankfully I have age on my side BUT I dont think the skin will completely bounce back. Would love a boob job too. I started out very small in the chest as it was and they are almost gone now *sigh* Would love laser hair removal too. Oh and I would love to have my gap between my two front teeth closed too.

Now realistically what I can afford will be all new clothes, I have gone through almost my whole collection of clothes, very few fit anymore. I think the smallest I have down to is a 12 and I'm in a 14 now and I'm ready to start dressing cute and my age again. Planning to grow my hair out too, I've had it short for so many years.

eventually i would like to get lasik eye surgery, a boob lift/augmentation. nothing else really.

haven't had kids yet so nip/tucks right now would be pointless.

I don't want to but if I need it I will get my thighs tucked. I am confident I can firm my belly and arm skin, but I worry about the thunder thighs. I am going to use compression wear during the loss and while I work out. It is suppose to help reduce the sagging skin during loss. Other than that what I look forward to the most is BUYING CLOTHS FROM A NORMAL STORE! No more plus size only stores or limited selection at a department store. I hate knowing I have fewer choices and must pay more because I am big!

Love it!!!:)

I'm going to sell my first born child (now that he's 25 and apparently doesn't need me anymore =() to be able to afford the removal of my apron and to lift up my socks with marbles in them!!! :lol:

I have started laser hair removal. When I reach goal I will be getting a Tummy Tuck for me and a boob job for my husband! lol