Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Thanks LapBandit :)

And Grats Marcy :clap2:

Almost halfway through the month and if this excersise hasn't moved the scale at least I will have made a positive effort at breaking my scale addiction :)

Marcy, I did the same thing getting stuck at 296-297 for what seemed like the longest time! Then I went on vacation, ate wayyyy off my normal routine and still the scale dropped 5 lbs. The band rocks!

Molly, you're doing great. I can't wait to see what your September weigh in number is. I left an express pass for you with the border patrol at Twoterville and I just know you're going to sail through!

For me, I'm counting down 17 more lbs until my BMI leaves the 50s. That's going to be a big one for me. I can't wait!

I was just banded a week and a half ago (seems longer then that) and my scale is supposed to arrive any day now. I ordered it last week. I'm dying to know if I've lost anything. My body feels different already. Wish I was at twoterville already :) Wait up for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hehehe.

Grats Josette ;)

Don't worry Twoterville isn'tgoing anywhere :)

Now I'm scared, what if I get on the scale in Sept and nada, bupkiss. OMGosh I'd cry. Think positive, think positive

Oh and Josette, remember all scales are different, so if doesn't say what you hope remember to take it with a big grain of salt. :)

Now I'm scared, what if I get on the scale in Sept and nada, bupkiss. OMGosh I'd cry. Think positive, think positive

I can't wait for Sept. to get here just because I have a good feeling that you'll be pleasantly surprised! I gotta give you credit for sticking to your guns and keeping that scale in the closet! Good job!

Congrats Josette on joining the banded!

Well, I just wanted to share my exciting news...I have hit the 100 pounds mark! I cannot believe it. I never thought it was possible until I started my band journey! Thanks everyone for your support and I hope you're all doing well! We're kind of losing speed on this thread...how's it going?

That's so exciting Labpandit! Congratulations. You're my hero.

Molly, I can't wait to see your numbers, come September 1st.

As for me, I'm trying to be at 280 by September 7th, which is my next doctor's appt. That'll put me down 20 lbs from my last visit, 6 weeks prior, which would be nice.

Good luck to all!

Well, I just wanted to share my exciting news...I have hit the 100 pounds mark! I cannot believe it. I never thought it was possible until I started my band journey! Thanks everyone for your support and I hope you're all doing well! We're kind of losing speed on this thread...how's it going?

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Congratulations on a FANTASTIC achievement. What are you going to do to Celebrate?

I'm 2 pounds away from kissing the 300's bye-bye and hope to join you all by the end of next week in twoterville. You're all doing wonderfully.

Hi Elisabeth!

Congrats on your upcoming move into Twoterville! It's exciting!

To Celebrate, my best friend and I went out for a nice (reasonably healthy) dinner--her treat! I haven't been out to dinner for a little while so it was nice to not have a chicken breast w/ veggies again tonight! Ha Ha!

I'm really excited for all of us, this year is our year to kick butt!

It took me a year and a half but I am finally under 300! I have not been 200 and something in 15 years!

Now I can obsess about getting closer to 200 than 300 ;)

Brenda

Wow great Job Elizabeth and Brenda ;) I hope to join you all soon. I will get there even if it takes me a while. Just chugging along and discovered a great salad bar by my school :P

Come on Elisabethsew! You can do it! 2 more lbs is nothing! Way to go! Woohoo!

Brenda, that's amazing! 15 years above the 2's and now you've done it! I bet you look 15 years younger. Woohoo! That's incredible! I know how you feel -- now I'm obsessed with getting to 250 so that I'm closer to the 1's than the 3's. Closer to the 1's? Who AM I????? It seems so foreign.

-- now I'm obsessed with getting to 250 so that I'm closer to the 1's than the 3's. Closer to the 1's? Who AM I????? It seems so foreign.

I know, I think we should all stick together as we make our way to 250. Is anyone close to it yet? Next year this time maybe we'll be working toward 150?? Probaby 175 for me would be AWESOME! I haven't spent any time figuring out what my goal will be...that's too scary to think about yet.

I know, I think we should all stick together as we make our way to 250. Is anyone close to it yet? Next year this time maybe we'll be working toward 150?? Probaby 175 for me would be AWESOME! I haven't spent any time figuring out what my goal will be...that's too scary to think about yet.

I'm all for it LapBandit. Let's keep this thread alive.

I'm not sure what my ultimate goal is either. I think I'll have to get closer to it to know. I think I'll have PS around 160 (my Dad's a PS, which is nice in terms of costs), which should get me to 145 (I bet they cut off every bit of 15 when this is over). I can't even imagine what that would be like. I got down to 175 about 6 years ago and I wasn't skinny, but I was totally happy with my life. I'm only 5'2, so I really should be smaller than that, but for the moment, 250 would be great.

LapBandit, I need a goal weight by Christmas/New Years'. We're about the same weight. Do you have a goal that far out? What do you think it should be? I'm toying with 230, but don't want to set myself up for failure.