Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 4 months and -98lbs!!! with pics:)

Well! I am down 98lbs! I still have alot to go but, I feel SOOO much better already now I just need to tighten up some skin and keep those numbers dropping and and I will be even happier!!! I struggle with my body image at times... I know its better then it was just frusterating! I have had cravings for "bad food" but I have managed to work my way through it!! without endulging :D

first the pic with me and 2 kids is a month after surgery I had lost still but only 35 or 30 ish , my kid and dolphin was a couple months before surgery...

and the others are very recent :D

post-4127-13813656351701_thumb.jpg

dolp.bmp

post-4127-13813656352115_thumb.jpg

post-4127-13813656352346_thumb.jpg

You look fabulous. Keep up the great work.

Way to go!!

You look beautiful! Congrats sweetie!

That's awesome. I"m only 5 days post op and hope to be as successful as you have been! What kind of things are you eating? Do you work out? I would just love to know because that is amazing. Congratulations again on the results!

wow that is great!! can u share your strategy. there are alot of us March sleevers out there and we would love to be where you are this time July comes rolling around.

Awesome results!!! You are looking great!! Your kids are adorable!

How much more do you want to lose? I am 5 months post op and have lost 111 and want to lose around 90 more. I think I was close to where you are at 4 months.

You really do look fantastic...I am sure you feel good...When ever you get down girl you need to look at these pictures. They speak volumes!

Congratulations.

You are doing so great! You look awesome! Congrats!

Wow! Great work, and some very cute kids too!

Thanks!.. I did start at a higher then most number! BUT I defintly make sure I am drinking lots... getting lotsa Protein.. and eating 5-6 times a days tiny amount and i have to remind myself often! sometimes I forget or I dont have proper foods around and I dont eat.. NOT GOOD! get very light headed, dizzy, headaches... I eat a fair amount of cheese, hard boiled egg white, lunch meats, yougurt,nuts, chicken (roasted chickens from store) ground beef doesnt sit right with me! the smell makes me nauses.. oh i liek shrimp and tuna too!.. of course veggies... and some fruit .......... working out was very hard for me due some anxietys at the gym but I have now conquered it and will be starting personal training aswell!!!!

That's awesome. I"m only 5 days post op and hope to be as successful as you have been! What kind of things are you eating? Do you work out? I would just love to know because that is amazing. Congratulations again on the results!