Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 Month Sleeversary and 50 Lbs gone FOREVER!!!

Congratulations! I too was going to get the band until I started searching out the complications and following random peoples blogs. I accidentally came across the VSG when I was reading about someone else who was revising from band to sleeve. I did my research and found that the sleeve was truly for me. I can not wait to be on the losers bench with all of the rest of you.

Oh I have always wanted to mention I like how you have a short goal and long goal ticker. I am going to copy you when I get sleeved to break the bigger picture into smaller managable pieces.

You are an inspiration!

You look amazing! CONGRATULATIONS! I couldn't be happier for you.

GIRL YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU GO GIRL!!!!

BECCA I LOVE YOUR NEW PIC-U LOOK SO SKINNY :)

Go Diva, Go Diva!!!!

You can really see the weight loss in your most recent pic!!! You are SOOOOOOO pretty! I can't wait to be in a size L and 16!

After I read your post, it really inspired me to want to run a 5K. I am going to start walking now (on top of what I do) and hopefully start running when I drop some more weight. I don't want to put too much stress on my knees until I drop some more poundage! But, once I start running, I want to do a 5K like you! Then maybe a half marathon, and maybe a full one after that! I have always thought it would be so cool to run a marathon. I can't even run a half mile now, so how freakin awesome would that be!

I am so glad you are on this board. You are such an inspiration!!!

wOw! Amazing difference in your body at just 20 pound increments!

YOU GO GIRL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you! What great results- very inspiring!!! :)

GIRL YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU GO GIRL!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!! You all are really really the best!!! Keep on rocking Superstars!!! :D

Congratulations! I too was going to get the band until I started searching out the complications and following random peoples blogs. I accidentally came across the VSG when I was reading about someone else who was revising from band to sleeve. I did my research and found that the sleeve was truly for me. I can not wait to be on the losers bench with all of the rest of you.

Oh I have always wanted to mention I like how you have a short goal and long goal ticker. I am going to copy you when I get sleeved to break the bigger picture into smaller managable pieces.

You are an inspiration!

I'm sure there were many factors on why my band didn't work. Yes, I do think my band was faulty and either it just wasn't meant to be or it wasn't done right... I'll never know. It wasn't until it was too late that I realized the band would never be forever. It took me at least a year for me to just forget it and move on. It got me to the point which I first started and I woke up from my night mare and fixed the situation.

Best thing ever!!! MY SLEEVE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!! It WILL change yours too! Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing. :) PS, it's never too early to start with challenges. ;)

Go Diva, Go Diva!!!!

You can really see the weight loss in your most recent pic!!! You are SOOOOOOO pretty! I can't wait to be in a size L and 16!

After I read your post, it really inspired me to want to run a 5K. I am going to start walking now (on top of what I do) and hopefully start running when I drop some more weight. I don't want to put too much stress on my knees until I drop some more poundage! But, once I start running, I want to do a 5K like you! Then maybe a half marathon, and maybe a full one after that! I have always thought it would be so cool to run a marathon. I can't even run a half mile now, so how freakin awesome would that be!

I am so glad you are on this board. You are such an inspiration!!!

You're too sweet, thank you!!! Rock on girlie!!!

Planning my run for the 5k is so inspirational for me, it's keeping my head on straight and feeling FIERCE!!! The high I get from doing my treadmill when I do... there is absolutely nothing like it. I feel so confident and when I'm pushing my body to go a little bit faster and a little bit further, it's just like winning a gold medal!! I'm a tough girl, and I'm absolutely doing things I never thought I'd ever do... yet here I am today, saying I'M DOING IT!!!

My knees are bad too, so I know you do have to be really careful with it. Pushing yourself is ok, but pushing yourself too much is not.

Let me know how you do!!! I'm rooting for you!!!

:D

Hey Diva,

ain't you looking mighty hot lady!!!!

What a difference!!!!

Congrats on your success soooooo far, I know you will reach goal, you are getting closer and closer... I know what you are saying regarding the tread mill... I too have started using it a lot more and it is all due to the sleeve! Pre sleeve, I could manage a walk... now I jog,.. one day perhaps, like you, I will run!!

Keep up the good work xx

Hey Diva,

ain't you looking mighty hot lady!!!!

What a difference!!!!

Congrats on your success soooooo far, I know you will reach goal, you are getting closer and closer... I know what you are saying regarding the tread mill... I too have started using it a lot more and it is all due to the sleeve! Pre sleeve, I could manage a walk... now I jog,.. one day perhaps, like you, I will run!!

Keep up the good work xx

((((coops)))) THANK YOU FROM ACCROSS THE POND!!!

I have to tell you, I started running back when I was banded and I was hooked immediately! Once the weight started piling back on though it became difficult until my knee gave out... :( Finding out it was arthritis and from then on I couldn't run anymore. Then the weight piled back on with a vengeance. It was such a depressive time for me... Uggghhhh!!!

But, I'm back on that saddle, weighing MUCH less now than when I was my lowest band weight and life's just freakin fantastic now.

Keep it up lady! I think you're doing marvelous!! You WILL be able to run. Have you tried the Couch 2 5K? It's been super helpful for me right now as I train to NOT use my handrails on my treadmill. Good luck!!

Thank you for posting this!!!! Makes me feel that much HAPPIER with my choice!!! I am totally LOVING my SLEEVE!

Thank you for posting this!!!! Makes me feel that much HAPPIER with my choice!!! I am totally LOVING my SLEEVE!

The sleeve is defintely one of the BEST things I've ever done. I'd do it again over and over again! :D

Wow! You r defiantly an inspiration you look awesome!!!

Awww thank you!!! I FEEL AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

You look so beautiful and now you're a beautiful SKINNY-MINI! You are such a positive motivator to all of us sleeve-newbies. I am so happy for your successes and I hope you keep us all posted as you continue to rock your sleeve!