Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost made my goal!

I had high hopes of losing a full 75 pounds by my 2 month anniversary, I almost made it at 73 pounds, that last 2 pounds is just stalling and not coming off. I weighed in at 302 this morning, 122 pounds yet to go.

Unfortunately they did not weigh me at surgery time and my start weight of 375 is what I weighed at the start of my liquid pre-op diet - it still counts though!

EDIT: Well SHAZAM! I posted this Sunday and got on the scale Monday and was at 300 lbs! Technically I guess I need to be at < 299 to make that 75th pound count but I was so excited. I try NOT to weigh every day but this is like watching a car odometer roll over to a huge number, can't take my eyes off it.

NEXT GOAL: 275 pounds which will put me down 100 pounds and more than half way to my goal.

73 pounds is AWESOME.....They also did not weigh me before surgery. I weighed 232 when I visited PCP for my first supervised visit. I was down to 212 when I had surgery and 224 the day I came home. This morning I was 181. I am so pleased of where I am after only 2 months!!! Keep up the good work and theose 2 pounds will disappear quickly to never come back.

Bloody hell ..., that is amazing in just two mths.... well done rootman!!! =]

oh my god, you are doing awesome!!!! I LOVE hearing such good news!

I had high hopes of losing a full 75 pounds by my 2 month anniversary, I almost made it at 73 pounds, that last 2 pounds is just stalling and not coming off. I weighed in at 302 this morning, 122 pounds yet to go.

Unfortunately they did not weigh me at surgery time and my start weight of 375 is what I weighed at the start of my liquid pre-op diet - it still counts though!

EDIT: Well SHAZAM! I posted this Sunday and got on the scale Monday and was at 300 lbs! Technically I guess I need to be at < 299 to make that 75th pound count but I was so excited. I try NOT to weigh every day but this is like watching a car odometer roll over to a huge number, can't take my eyes off it.

NEXT GOAL: 275 pounds which will put me down 100 pounds and more than half way to my goal.

Bloody hell ..., that is amazing in just two mths.... well done rootman!!! =]

Yeah what she said!! :D:lol: That is incredible!! I think you were going for a record there...