Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

Didn't mean 2 post that again lol but so glad 2 hear that he is the best i heard that from my doc also have u seen the Nutritanist yet or attended that class i go jan 8th i believe

I haven't seen the nutritionist yet but I did attend the seminar a few weeks go. I think I will call the nutritionist this week. Have done either?

Hey my black sisters and hopefully brothers... I get my surgery on Dec. 19th. I looking forward to changing my life....

Congrats

What to tell your boss question came up. I work in the type of industry and place where everyone will want to know and My boss's relative work with me to. Go figure! It's not a close type area.

Recently telling family has be freeing. But im not looking for support at work.

I don't like lying but I m a private person? Have not even told my mom.

@lawatts...just say your having abdominal surgery.

Starting the pre- op diet today..time to get those morning liquids and Water in. Wish me well troops!

Starting the pre- op diet today..time to get those morning liquids and Water in. Wish me well troops!

Good luck boo I start friday!!!!

Wishing you all the success. Certainly keep us posted.

I love your post (troops) ! You are so right on target. Yep, yep

Good luck!

In the midst of liquid diet. I'm kind of used to it, now... has not been bad at all. Surgery in 9 days!

Anybody out there from dallas. I am having my surgery 12/17 from dr Kim.? I just found this forum..love it

@bibim...I am having my surgery on Dec. 20th..with Dr. Kim..at Baylor Trophy..pre-op starts tommorrow

Thanks guys havent been scheduled yet waiting for them to call me and tell me when so I can start the pre op diet... I got approved on my appeal after Aetna denied me two weeks ago because of lack of weight history... I sent in 09' 10' and 12 was missing 2011 but my surgeon did a peer to peer with aetnas medical director advocating for me!!! Then they called me today and said I got approved I was happy I was crying!!!

Yeah! Congrats.