Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Kind of Music Do You Love? I'm a R&B Hip Hop gal myself

Does anyone love the soundtrack from Jesus Christ Superstar?. I have major childhood nostalgia going on with that. I love it.

We love most types of music. I think it just depends on what is going on. Like now I am working, so I have classical playing in the background. We LOVE techno, hip hop, and rap for in the car, and dancing. Classic rock and oldies always make me smile when I need a pickme up. And I listen to really hard rock when I clean the house. LOL

Does anyone love the soundtrack from Jesus Christ Superstar?. I have major childhood nostalgia going on with that. I love it.

I have these songs playing in my head sometimes. I think it is a lot better to be playing in my head then the songs I sometimes can't get out of my mind from "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". As I posted earlier...I love musicals!

I love the 80's too...My humps, my humps, my humps...My lovely lady lumps! LOL MEOW, I like it too (it's one of my ringtones!)

OKay Posting in from the dirty. I love Ying yang twins(sorry grandma), right now I am into Young Joc..meet me in the club it's goin' down ..lol Any music from the dirty I have it.. Often imitated but never duplicated, ya heard me, glad to post youngun".. LOL Oh yeah That Shakira is nice too Hips Don't lie with Wyclef..

OKay Posting in from the dirty. I love Ying yang twins(sorry grandma), right now I am into Lil Joc..meet me in the club it's goin' down ..lol Any music from the dirty I have it.. Often imitated but never duplicated, ya heard me, glad to post youngun".. LOL

spoken like a true dirty gal! yup I love ying yang too, i started listening to them and lil jon back in 2002 when i heard 'whistle while you twurk' and 'i like dem hoes'...

OH yeah I almost forgot about my boys Outkast! Had the pleasure of meeting BIG BOI in Savannah he was visiting his mama and family. He is too cool. Gave the big gurl much love!!

Now that song is gunna be in my head all day!!!!!!!:music: LOL Ya I like musicals too...And yes JCS runs threw my head, especially the king Harods song, wasnt he just crazy??? But I must say my fav is Sweet Charity's Big Spender number, LMAO we did it in High School... But I have to watch Moulan Rouge at least once a week...and my wedding song was Come What May, cried :Cry: COOOOOOME WHAT MAAAAAAAAAY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME WHAT MAY I WILL LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOU UNTIL MY DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING DAY.........And Mr. McGregor is sooo cute lol

Anywhoooo, on to the Ying Yang twins, yes I love the tunes, but Dude whats up with the grill??? LOL I mean comeon!!!! I just dont think all the metal work in the mouth is attractive... I just dont get that promoting poor dental hygiene is popular, WTH???? LOL is that just me???

And AAAAAHHHHH classic rock hehehe I listen to heavy metal when I am angry, gotta love Metallica!!!! :rockon:

Love most kinds of music except Rap. Usually listen to contemporary Christian, oldies (70's rock) and country.

OK - I will listen to almost anything - except that screaming hard rock stuff.

I love 80's music -

Jachut - as for Jesus Christ Superstar - oh, my gosh - I saw that on tv about 2 weeks ago and have the songs popping in my head even today!! Jumping into the shower singing "what's the buzz tell me what's a happening" - someone please help me. But I do enjoy show tunes also!

Currently in my truck I have Helen Readdy (I am women hear me roar), Gwen Steffani, Til' Tuedays (voices carry), Honeymoon Suite (gotta new girl now) and Trace Adtkins/Toby Keith, Prince (purple rain) and the soundtrack to Valley Girl.

My husband makes fun of me because I have such a wide range - and do sing to almost everything and anything.

Love that music - if its not playing on the stereo - it's on the TV.

Tracy

Christian (P&W) and classic rock.

'carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done' - Kansas.

((hope these are the right words - cause its what I sing :biggrin1:))

Love everything from Mozart to Metallica, but I skip over the country genre. Even if I am from TX, prefer not to listen to the honkey tonk junk.

Favorite albums of all time are: Queensryche Operation Mind Crime, and Phantom of the Opera.

That is my bi-polar disorder showing up!

I am into alternative rock, classic rock, at times big hair bands (they take me back to the good ole days). The only thing I totally loathe is country especially that whiny cry in my beer stuff, I am a happy girl and just cannot tolerate that. My total favorites are U2 (bono loves me, he just dont know it yet) and Ozzy Ozzbourne.

I like to listen to just about anything, had a three hour drive the afternoon, stopped in Wal-mart and picked up Monster Ballads for long drive home.:rockon: