Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Kind of Music Do You Love? I'm a R&B Hip Hop gal myself

Jachut, I LOVE JesusChrist Superstar. i just bought a CD of Carole King. I wore a hole in my album (of the same) from the 70's.

I feel the earth move, under my feet,

I feel the sky tumbling down,

a tumbling down.......

(sorry, I got carried away)

I listen to it all~ Opera~ Country~ Middle Eastern~R&B~ Goth~Industrial~Techno~Metal~Punk Everything. What ever makes my body move!

"Oh yeah That Shakira is nice too Hips Don't lie with Wyclef....."

No kiddin' about Shakira! She's hot! She's just acting my part until I lose another 20 pounds. I had to take a decade long vacation, ya know??! I'm guessing she had some middle-eastern dance lessons as a child. She flowwssssss--. Her voice ain't too shabby either.

When I'm working, sweating, or being creative, I like to listen to rock and roll baby!.

Three Doors Down = "adult angst workin' it all out" metal

Third Eye Blind http://music.yahoo.com/ar-266450-bio--Third-Eye-Blind = Stephan Jenkins (vocals) and Brad Hargreaves (drums) both turn me on! I would hate to catch myself in a room alone with those two men---pure fantasy of course!---One could keep the rhythm while the other one sang in my ear and flexed his muscles. Yeah, it's a good life!!!

Then I wake up from my fantasy and see my really normal family and give thanks for the stability to help our children experience boredom.

I'm not really into hip hop or rap. I like bands like Korn, Trivium, Atreyu, AIC, cradle of filth, stuff like that. I also like emo too. NIN is one of my faves. they had a concert here in Hartford monday night. missed couldnt go.. too bad for me. my brother saw NIN last night in portland maine. He said it was awesome. so much more than he expected.I'm jealous of him now!LOL.

I like classic rap from the 80's and 90's. LL Cool J, Eric B and Rakim, KRS 1 annd Scott LaRock, Doug E. Fresh, Run DMC, Fresh Prince. I do like some stuff now like Sean Paul. I also listen to alot of R & B

NIN was great like 10 - 15 years ago. I can remember seeing them playing small venues and doing "new" songs from PHM album. My I am getting old.

But what I find really interesting is when I moved from San Diego people dont/didnt know about ska and surfer music...lol I was so young and niave!!! I know that Oingo Boingo had a hit with Its a dead mans party, I just thought everyone knew about it...LOL OOps I seemed to have gotten off track!!! My bad!!!

You have no idea how many memories you just brought back. I was born & raised in San Diego, grew up listening to 91X, going with my middle high friends to see Echo & the Bunnymen. What about Flojos? Do they even exist outside of San Diego? :lol: I went to the same middle school as Tony Hawk, after him of course, and I can remember everyone gathering to watch him skate on the dirt lot in front of the school. I moved here and skating became a thing of the past. :/

OH Wheetsin!!! NIN~~~Love them!and Closer has got to be the best song to have sex to...ever!!!! :faint: :lol: :heh: Anyways...I love The Cure, Lacuna Coil, HIM, Evanesence, Nox Arcana and anything that has a haunting melody to it I absolutely love. I do like the Top 40 music like Kelly Clarkson, All American Rejects, Gwen Stefani, Black Eye Peas etc....But my favorite has to be the ones I mentioned before. And I would have to list classical masterpieces up there too! Violins and a Cello are so pretty to hear.

I can not do country anymore...blah!