Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

I am but only from home. Work authorized SameTime (Lotus chat client) but only for internal use. You could call but I'm on a 12:30 - 3:30 conference call - WOO! If you want send me an email, jonesang at gmail dot com.

Sent you a response.

I'm up for anywhere, Thursday is probably the best day for me (I don't have to go into the office Friday). Jennifer/Robyn/Holli/whomever else's name I don't know?

After my meeting in Chicago I headed to the 'burbs (Naperville, beautiful area, adorable little downtown) where my department's main office is. I'm part of a virtual team, so all of our management and MOST of the department are there, while a few of us are out & about in other states. So it's nice to be able to see people I only see a few times a year. Our Sr VP was there and she kept looking at me really weird... like we were talking and I'd look at her and notice she was looking down at me, or would have a weird look on her face. It got to the point where when they announced lunch had arrived, I excused myself to the bathroom to see if I had sat in something, or had gotten pen on my face or had a boogey in my nose or something. No, I looked ok. I got back and as soon as I walked in she started staring at me weird again, looking at my crotch so I was like "Oh crap I have camel toe..."... snuck a peek at my reflection in the window and I was ok... really confused & paranoid right about now. People took off to the lunchroom and she asked me to hang out a bit. Then she said, "You've really lost a lot of weight!? What are you doing?" *PHEW* I told her she had me worried I had a boogey in my nose and she said no, she was just amazed/speechless, and wanted to see if I mentioned anything before she said something on her own.

Did I say *PHEW* yet? That was about 30 minutes of total & complete paranoia!

Thursday works for me as well, though if we are just meeting for drinks and chat, I might not show up until around 7 or 8pm so I can help put the munchkin to bed first.

I work at Overland Park Regional on Thursday until 7:15, so if we could meet maybe somewhere in OP that would be good for me....Also, I'll probably be a little hungry after working all day, so if we could maybe do a place that does food and drinks that would be good :) . How about Cheesecake Factory in OP? I'm up for anything though. Funny you mentioned this today Wheets, because I was laying in bed this morning thinking to myself "I should post today and ask if anyone wants to get together again sometime soon". :mad: I guess it's true, great minds think alike!:)

Wheets - Love the story about Naperville. Hate it when you get that unnerving feeling that you must have wore your shirt inside out or have something else amis. But you also gotta love the affirmation that people really are noticing the change. It is so easy to feel that things really haven't changed much when we look in the mirror of our minds eye.

Robyn - :hungry:Cheesecake Factory sounds fine with me after all Cheesecake is a Protein dish is it not? :) Wherever you all decide is good with me.

I'm still open.

Okay...here's my type A (take charge) personality coming out again, but somebody's gotta do it right??:wacko: How about tomorrow night at 7:30 at Cheesecake Factory in Overland Park (I can't be there until 7:15 at the earliest, Diane has to put her little one to bed, and Holli has a meeting at 6) Sooooo.....All those in favor say I .......all those opposed (make another suggestion:rolleyes: )

Love ya'll!!:kiss2:

Aye Captain - See you there.

My type "A" says with us all arriving at potentially different times how about telling them at the front that the table is under the name Chica's so the waiters can show us late arrivers where to go

I should ask, how far into OP is the Cheesecake Factory? What is it by?

Just trying to figure out how my timing will work, b/c there's a chance I need to stay at work until 5, and I have to run home before running back out. I'll be there, just may have to see if I can reschedule my meeting.

It's about a half mile from Town Center Plaza...close to the Sprint Campus. Let's see I think that is like 119th and Metcalf area?? I'll look it up on-line.