Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

Any day/time works for me. But I found out they are closed on Sundays though so how about Friday night all? Awfull short notice I know but let me know.

Cate - love the pics! I'm so happy for your progress.

I Still can't get over how much some of your pics make us look like sisters to me. Uncanny. I'll have to post some of my pics from when I had a perm. But I bet your one of those butt-heads (Said lovingly ofcourse) that has natural curl.

I've spent many a hundred probably thousand trying to get curls like that. I've chopped it all off recently and am giving it a rest from perms. But what I'd give for your hair.< /p>

OOPS! Not sure what to do. The doc didn't give me my vicodin in liquid form like I told him to but was in so much pain I filled it anyways. I thought I broke up the tablet into small enough pieces but one lodged down in there and after 20 min of drooling like crazy I finally pb'd.:) Well more of a quick cough that came with an extra little surprise. Now I don't know if I should take another pill or maybe just a half. Crushed this time. Or go to bed and hope I can fall asleep.

Okay....so what's the plan for today Diane??:puke: Are we still going out tonight? Need confirmation probably before this pm, as I have to go to my nephews b-day party and will be gone most of the pm.

Are we still going out tonight? And if so, what time?:biggrin1:

Up to you. I'd love to go tonight but looks like some can't make it. We could also go next week. My cell is 913-710-3390 if you want to call. Hope I'm posting soon enough.

It's up to you....haven't seen Pat on here lately, and don't know if you have a number to contact her? I know Holli and I were up for it tonight. So if you are okay with just the 4 of us, that's fine with me....I have a very busy day today, so doesn't matter either way. Would love to get together tonight, or wait to have more there. Next weekend is out for me though. I'm working Weds-Sat. Since it's your day, I'll let you make the call:biggrin1:

OK you are asking a Libran to make a decision but here it is. I will be at the Blue Nile Cafe tonight at 7pm (give or take 10 min) Any and all that can make it are more than welcome to come.

I don't have Pat's Number either unfortunately. If the 3-4 of us like it we can always go again in the future.

Okay....I'll see you there. I'll call Holli and let her know too. I'll have to print directions off. I'll write down your number in case I get lost :puke:

See you later!

Sorry I missed it, I didn't get out of work until after 8. :) On a plane to FL tomorrow morning, back Friday evening, so I'll probably be more silent than normal this week.

So when I lay flat on my back now, I can either feel the impression of my band (understanding there's too much between it and me for it to be the band itself), or I have a lot of scar tissue around it. There's definitely a large. long "bump" down in there. And I was a little dismayed to realize I could no longer feel my port. I used to be able to feel it standing up, and feel it clearly when laying down, but now I can't feel it at all regardless of position. I hope it's still there, and still where it should be...

Ok so I've been palpitating my abdomen a little obsessively this morning... no port to be felt. I know chances are that I'm just missing it or something, but it's alarming me a bit because I've always been able to feel exactly where my port was.

I left Billy a message asking if it was anything she felt I needed to be concerned about. I'd love to stop by the office and get a quick "it's right there" or "I don't feel it either" from Dr. H by the end of the day. I'm flying out for the week tomorrow morning and I *really* don't want to have this on my mind while I'm there. *sigh*