Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the big day! At 7:30am tomorrow morning I should be in surgery. Excited but I little scared. I know there are several others scheduled for tomorrow as well and I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone well. Even though I don't know all of you, God does, and I will be saying a special prayer for all of us tonight and again tomorrow morning. I will pray for Him to guide our surgeons hands and lead our surgeons every step of the way so that we have a safe surgery. Then I will pray for our recovery. I have no doubt that God will watch over each and every one of us. Good luck everyone. Please update when you get home from the hospital so we can share our experiences and help each other out. I need lots of support please.

Cindy

Cindy prayers for you too. Keep us posted and have a great recovery hun.

Good luck! You will do fabulous!

Good luck, hope all goes well for you, having mine done on thursday

Tomorrow is the big day! At 7:30am tomorrow morning I should be in surgery. Excited but I little scared. I know there are several others scheduled for tomorrow as well and I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone well. Even though I don't know all of you, God does, and I will be saying a special prayer for all of us tonight and again tomorrow morning. I will pray for Him to guide our surgeons hands and lead our surgeons every step of the way so that we have a safe surgery. Then I will pray for our recovery. I have no doubt that God will watch over each and every one of us. Good luck everyone. Please update when you get home from the hospital so we can share our experiences and help each other out. I need lots of support please.

Cindy

Good luck!!! I know you will do wonderfully!! Please post when you are on the other side :-))

Good luck, hope all goes well for you, having mine done on thursday

Well then I need to say "good luck" to you now cause I'm not sure how I will feel on Thursday. Please keep in touch with your progress.

Cindy

Good luck to you and everyone having surgery tomorrow. Let us know how you are feeling as soon as you are up to it.

Here we go Cindy!!!! I am so excited that there are a few of us all getting it done at/around the same time so that we can really support each other through all the same stages at the same time!!!

So, it's 9am here and I'm still going through everything I need to get done! I just got done with my homework (except my paper which is ALMOST done but might get put off until later in the week) and I still need to finish packing my bag, showing my DH how to look up things on the computer that I need checked (waiting on a job referral) and pay bills that must go out early this week and then shower and head to bed!! LOL

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow and this week!! YAY!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy,

I asked the Lord to be with you tomorrow to guide the doctors and nurses caring for you. I prayed for your family waiting for you to come out of surgery. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Blessings Girl,

Good luck tomorrow!!! I'm getting it done tuesday at 1:30!! We'll have to keep in contact! :)