Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2010 Sleevers

Congrats to all of us March sleevers! Everyone has done so well, it's so exciting!

I'm down 85 pounds as of today. Things have slowed a little bit, but it's totally my fault; I've been more lax about going over a little my carb allowance and I haven't really begun exercising yet. I've started an exercise program today and I'm so close to "onederland" that I can't believe it!

Hey Everybody! I am down 60 lbs, I hit onederland and have gone from a 30/32 to an 18/20. scale was not moving for quite a while but my clothes were still getting loose so I tried not to freak out. I have been working out quite a bit and figure that I was building some muscle back up that I had lost over the last few years. It is moving again so YIPPEE! Gosh I love being sleeved! So glad everyone is doing so amazingly well!

Hey All,

Doing well. Down 48 pounds. Had knee surgery in May so it slowed me down a bit but all in all VERY happy. BAN THE BAN!!!

Hey March Babies!!

Checking in and giving a update. Down 74 pounds!! Yes!! scale pays

Tricks on me going down a little slower these days and I'm working harder

With my workouts to see progress! Yeah for us!!! :crying:

Hey March sleevers,

I hit the 100 pound mark today! From 295 on 3/16 to 195 on 9/24. I have 60 more pounds to goal, but I'm over the moon to be under 200 pounds. Glad to see that everyone else is doing great too!

Andrea - big congrats on hitting 100 lbs lost!!!!!!!!!!!! You must feel amazing- way ato work your sleeve.

Things are going well for me. I hit my goal of 145 at the 4.5 month mark but then decided to go for a few more. I am now 129 lbs. I still get thrilled seeing lower numbers on the scale but really don't want to lose anymore - I just replaced my whole wardrobe with 4's and 6's and don't really want to have to do it again - LOL. Plus the lower I get the more loose skin there is! So I need to start working on maintenace. I plan on gettting my BMR measured as soon as I have time to schedule it. One of the medical centers has a wellness program where they do that testing. I figure that will really help me determine how many calories to maintain. I am currently eating around 1000-1200 and carbs are around 75-100 depending on how much fruit I eat that day.

Hope everyone else is doing great.

Frankie

VSG 3/22/10

Hope you are all well, I'm barely in here and wish I came in more often. Life is busy! I've finally hit a nice happy weight for my body and seem to be stabilized. I hit my goal at 5.5 months post-op and am now at a total of -105. I'm struggling with the acceptance of my new look. It's just so foreign!

Hi all! Hadn't checked in for quite a while, hope you are all doing well. I started a new job along with my old job and find the world a bit overwhelming so I'm not on the boards like I used to be. Would love to hear how everyone is doing.

Anna

Hi all! Hadn't checked in for quite a while, hope you are all doing well. I started a new job along with my old job and find the world a bit overwhelming so I'm not on the boards like I used to be. Would love to hear how everyone is doing.

Anna

I guess we are loosing VSG boarders to Facebook. Coming up on our 1 year anniversarys. I have been holding steady over the last few months which beats the normal gain I guess. Got to kick it up a bit before I buy new spring clothes. Hope all is well..

Hello Sleeve Family,

I guess this would be a good time to report on progress as this is our one Month Surgiversay!! Well, started the journey on March 19 (294). Highest Weight (306).. However,

I am happy to report that current weight is... drum roll.... curtain call.... standing ovations...(smile).... 182.6!!! Totally unbelievable!!!!!

I just left Marcy's today in an attempt to sized for the new "girls".. (well, the girls know what I mean). (smile), Well, 38D from a 46FF (can you believe that!!).. Compliements are out of this world, my look has totally changed, somehow, I am a new person and I am enjoying the person that I knew I could be. Thank you all for your support, encouragement or positive thoughts along the way. I hope everyone is doing good and understanding the importance to live health, through our eating, since given this second change to do it differently and positively.

Be Blessed!!

Hi all! I hope you are all well. Anna, great job at the loss! -145 is wonderful!

I am at -115 and trying to hang on to my pounds, now. Such a strange turn of events in my mind. I RAN a whole 5K about a month ago and am likely going to do the Savannah Rock N Roll half marathon in November. We'll see!