Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday Morning Weigh In

I have to agree on the walking. I'm really enjoying it these days!

HW - 249

SW - 229

TW - 195

Losing slow but enjoying the journey!

Gooooooood Morning Everyone!!! It's a beautiful day here in mid-Michigan, let's get this thing started!

HW - 258

SW - 246.4

LW - 196.4 (50 lbs. exactly since surgery, woo!!)

Today - 194 even.

Been straying a little too much lately, feel like I need to hit the 'reset' button and get my sleeve and my head back in the right place so I'm gonna try the 5-day pouch thing. Don't so much physically feel like I need to, but mentally just kind of want to so we'll see what happens.

Have a great week everyone! :thumbup1:

Yea! scale is finally moving again!

HW 219

SW 215

CW 165

TL 54 lbs

Surgery Date 2/5/10

HW 257

SW 235 (I better mention I lost 9.5 lbs on pre op diet)

LW 181.5

CW 176.5

I've been so darn busy I haven't had much time to post or read the board. Hope everyone is doing well. *hugs*

Starting Weight: 203

This Morning: 151

Goal #1: 155 - Met this goal 5/22/10

Goal #2: 145 - Getting closer!!!!

Goal #3: 135 (What I was my senior year of High School!!!!)

Starting Weight: 180.6

Current Weight: 160.1

Goal #1: 160.6 (met on Sunday, 6 June 2010)

Goal #2: 150

Goal #3: 140

Goal #4: 130

Goal #5: 120

Goal Weight: 110 (I am 5' tall)

I have found that sticking to the plan of high Protein and low carb is working for me. I am wearing a size 10 dress pants and a size 12 jeans currently. My biggest goal will be to wear shorts and feel comfortable, that is when I will truly feel I have arrived!

Happy Monday everyone!

Hey hey!!! Good stats so far ladies!!! I see some amazing numbers!

I had a pretty good week as well. Lost 5 pounds which is good because I have been doing 2 pounds a week the last two weeks.

So, I'm down to 165 this morning!!!

oh crud, I am up 2 lbs. darn it. too much playing and not paying attention to what I am eating.

After weigh in this AM I went to Water aerobics for 1 & 1/2 hours. man she kicked my butt all of=ver that pool! I ate very healthy lunch!

Need to drink more Protein.

Glad to hear you all are doing so well. I will be back at it.

Carolyn 184 today, can't bring myself to change my signature line. :-((

ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Up 5------------ FIVE pounds!!!

I know I have been "slacking"...... not eating 3 times a day..... and I havn't been drinking my Water like I should...

I also started my period- so am gonna BLAME it on that LOL......... J/K

<Raising right hand>

I promise this week I will let my "tool" work for me and I will not take advantage of it like I have the past two weeks!!

< cross my heart >

And I too-cannot bring myself to change my ticker!!!

Man, it's been a long couple of weeks; work gets really cranked up in the summer time - but I know I can always come here for a grin! It's great to see how well we all are doing - Chancie, hang in there woman, you're one of my many heroes on this board, the rest of you, rock ON!!

I had a fantastic week and I'm not sure why; down 5.5 pounds!!!!! Haven't had a week like that - ummmm, maybe ever! I would have to go back thru my logs. We did go out of town to deliver a boat last Tuesday from Slidell to Islamorada which put us on overdrive until Saturday - I even ate.... OMG... shhhh... carbs!!!!! eeeeek! And didn't ride my bike all week! I just don't get it. Maybe any form of shaking up our routines is what it takes?! Who knows - right now I'm blaming it on adrenaline.

So, last week I was teetering around 181.5 - ish and today I saw an unbelievable 176!!! I am 100% convinced I am going to make goal of 150 - probably by the end of July as originally planned. In the back of my mind, I'm trying to come up with a "stop loss, but not gain" strategy when I do... What a concept!

WE ROCK!!! :)

C

Highest Weight: 335 lbs

Surgery Wieght: 322 lbs

Current Wieght: 272 lbs

Not a bad week,the 1 lbs loss was on from Tuesday, then Thursday went on a business trip, one that usually I gained 5-10lbs due to the wining and dining that they do on these trips. So I wasn't watching my diet as closely. But with my wonderful sleeve I didn't gain a a lbs. YAHOO!!! Back to the high Protein and lots of Water.

Brenda

I like to wine and dine and whine; specially with girlfriends who put up with the whining! :)

Surgery Weight: 322 lbs

Current Weight: 272 lbs

Not a bad week,the 1 lbs loss was on from Tuesday, then Thursday went on a business trip, one that usually I gained 5-10lbs due to the wining and dining that they do on these trips. So I wasn't watching my diet as closely. But with my wonderful sleeve I didn't gain a a lbs. YAHOO!!! Back to the high Protein and lots of Water.

Brenda

HW 257

SW 235 (I better mention I lost 9.5 lbs on pre op diet)

LW 181.5

CW 176.5

I've been so darn busy I haven't had much time to post or read the board. Hope everyone is doing well. *hugs*

Congrats on the 5lbs lost.

Brenda

Surgery Wieght: 322 lbs

Current Wieght: 272 lbs

Brenda

Congrats Brenda!!! You are doing fantastic! :biggrin0: