Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha' Eating?

Bkfst: Jay Robb shake

Snack: Baby Bell cheese

Lunch: Cream of Salmon Soup (canned wild Alaskan salmon, okios plain yogurt, chicken broth blended well.

Snack: Hummus-on-a-spoon

Snack: Cheese Stick

Supper: Cream of Chicken Soup (broiled chicken breast, okios plain yogurt, chicken broth blended well)

20 oz sobe life Water

40 oz water

10/16

Breakfast: 18 grams Protein.......

Lunch: 4 oz lowfat cottage cheese and snack pack unsweetened applesauce. It took me an hour eat them both kind of using the applesauce as a topping. If I eat applesauce straight my tummy is not so sure about it.

Dinner: Patty from a McDonald's cheeseburger (with cheese on it) and 4 french fries. I got the happy meal so I could get the toy. I gave the fries to my step-son. I gave my dogs the bun. I played with the mini build a bear toy and then my dog chewed it up last night. Oh well.

B - let me guess .... hmmmm.... Starbucks? (Just taking a stab in the dark here)...

D - bummer that your dog chewed up your Happy Meal toy -- I so hate it when that happens!:001_tt2:

HA Vegas. I thought I was being sly! Yes my dog chewed the toy. It was a cute mini build a bear dog cheerleader. She had a cheer outfit you could put on. She was left on the coffee table and attracted interest from my dog sometime during the night. Her ear was torn off, her tail was torn off, and half her cheer out fit was gone, the other half had little teeth holes.

That is ok. My dog didn't know she had a vet appointment today to get caught up on shots. I made sure she attended :001_tt2:.

Wow, poor dog learned the payback lesson today, lol.

I had a slice of banana bread for Breakfast. No lunch, just not hungry at all. I will be having a pot roast with red potatoes and carrots for dinner. I haven't sat down to figure up all the numbers yet, but it won't be much. It is weird, for the past three days, it is like my tiny tummy has shrunk even more. I don't know why, but I am back to eating like I was at one month out where just a couple of bites makes me feel stuffed. I am okay with that though, and actually hope it keeps up.

I am jealous Susan. I can't eat bread in any form and banana's........lets just they are known to clog up the works so I steer way clear.

10/19

Breakfast: Homemade shake made with Protein powder and 6oz non fat milk. Took me two hours to drink it but 30 grams Protein.< /p>

Lunch: Refried Beans mixed with blackbeans, with some melted cheese and a dollop of sour cream. 4 or 5 oz I ate it over an hour. Beans and I are becoming fast friends.

Dinner: Fighting with husband for 4th day in a row so I was upset. I just drank a protein shot for 23 grams protein and went to bed.

I love bread, but my vg doesn't..it gets stuck in my esophagus and it hurts, but I have done it anyway. I am slowly accepting that my old way of eating is over.......

B: 1/2 Jimmie Dean ham/cheese omelete

S:1/2 Protein Bar

L: Soup (broth, chopped carrot, boca burger)

S: 1/2 Protein bar

D: TBA

S: TBA

Edited by Steph_123

I love to see the variety of different eating patterns. And recipes! Keep them coming!

Bkfst: Jay Robb shake

Snack: Baby Bell cheese

Lunch: Cream of Salmon Soup (canned wild Alaskan salmon, okios plain yogurt, chicken broth blended well.

Snack: Hummus-on-a-spoon

Snack: cheese Stick

Supper: Cream of chicken Soup (broiled chicken breast, okios plain yogurt, chicken broth blended well)

20 oz sobe life Water

40 oz Water

Hey Cajun, how do you like the Jay Rob Protein powder, we have it at Kroger and I thought I'd give it a try.

Ever tried Peanut Butter and banana mashed all up together?

Is mashed potatoes out of the question because of the carbs?

Have you ever tried baby food?

Have you ever tried muscle milk?

Do you know how to prepare tofu? I've never tried it.

What about soy milk? Yeah almost 20 questions, but if you don't ask you don't learn right?

Judy

Wow, poor dog learned the payback lesson today, lol.

I had a slice of banana bread for Breakfast. No lunch, just not hungry at all. I will be having a pot roast with red potatoes and carrots for dinner. I haven't sat down to figure up all the numbers yet, but it won't be much. It is weird, for the past three days, it is like my tiny tummy has shrunk even more. I don't know why, but I am back to eating like I was at one month out where just a couple of bites makes me feel stuffed. I am okay with that though, and actually hope it keeps up.

Susan, you are doing so well. . . if it was me I wouldn't be worrying about not being hungry. . . actually I am so going to embrace that. . . not eat, not feel hungry, lose weight, not be hugh anymore. . . how wonderful is that! Watch it all backfire on me. . . :sad0: Your doing great! Keep up the good work. . . you have lost a lot of weight already!:001_tongue:

11 days post.

herbal tea, 3/4 cup over 30 min or so.

B-Fast: poached egg, got down about half.

snack; Protein drink 2 oz (eas brand, chocolate)

I take Kellogs Water with me all day long. usually get down 16 oz

Lunch: tilapia fish, herbed and fried in light EVOO. 1 teas of lite mayo w/capers. The fish was 3 oz I could only eat about a third. Could not eat the capermayo. Just used it for flavor on the fish. 3 oyster crackers. these I just suck on untill disolved. satisfying for me.

snack: s/f popcycle

dinner 1/4 cup NF cottage cheese.1 teas of peach jam on cc.

Snack: 1/4 cup potato leak Soup, just the brothy/creamy part.

I am not getting all the Water I want to, but, I am working up to it. I am doing better each day. and have started on chewable vits. I am walking alot, have started taking the dog with me. ( I walk further with her)

Even though I take a tiny bite, things still wad up in my mouth, I spit out the wad. Thanks to this board I know not to swallow a wad. I am so happy to be off liquids and on to mushies. just to chew something is great!

Hey Cajun, how do you like the Jay Rob Protein powder, we have it at Kroger and I thought I'd give it a try.

Ever tried Peanut Butter and banana mashed all up together?

Is mashed potatoes out of the question because of the carbs?

Have you ever tried baby food?

Have you ever tried muscle milk?

Do you know how to prepare tofu? I've never tried it.

What about soy milk? Yeah almost 20 questions, but if you don't ask you don't learn right?

Judy

I add a few drops of banana extract to the Jay Robb whey Protein shake (chocolate flavor) and I love them. No aftertaste. I would not use a banana because they are very calorie/sugar dense, can cause Constipation, and give me a Migraine. Mashed potatoes is a big no-no according to Dr Aceves, because they have a high glycemic index...same goes for rice and bread.

I don't eat baby food. If I need something mushy, I put it in my blender with some milk or some chicken broth...I think that's more nutritious.

I don't care much for tofu, and have hypothyroidism so soy is not recommended for me anyway because it can make thyroid problems worse. If I did not have thryoid problems I would probably be drinking soy milk because of its' many benefits.

Ok, here's what I am eating these days. 9 days post.

100 grams appelsaus

2 x a day "cup-a-soup: (do you have that? A powder you add hot Water too, no noddles)

1 popcycle or 100 grams (+/-) yougurt.

As for drinks, I drink hot tea without sugar, Water, water, water.

I TRY to get more yougurt and stuff in, but anything "milky" will hit my stomach like a brick! It hurts!

64 oz h2o

vitamins, Calcium chews

egg

soy protein

boca burger

veg soup

green salad

protein bar

yogurt

sliver birthday cake

bite of low fat cheese

800 calories, 60 gms protein

Edited by Steph_123

Do you have Protein Water over there? We have kellogs protein water additives. I like the pink lemonade. It makes me drink the whole bottle of water. We have a premixed product called Isopure. I have tried it in grape. I do not like it. I am trying the EAS muscle builder for protein intake also. Milky though not so tasty. I can get 3 OZ of it down at a time now. Get your protein, any way you can. You do not want to loose your muscle.