Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha' Eating?

I'm still on full liquids. lunch today was a bowl of Tomato Soup with a spoonful of Greek yogurt in it. Tastes just like thick, rich sour cream!!

I'm still on full liquids. lunch today was a bowl of Tomato Soup with a spoonful of Greek yogurt in it. Tastes just like thick, rich sour cream!!

That sounds good! I think I have some Tomato Soup around here somewhere. I'll have to find it!

I had:

Breakfast: 3 fat-free saltines w/ 1 TBL smart balance peanut butter

Lunch: 2 slices thinly sliced chicken lunchmeat w/ 1 tsp. benecol spread and 1/8c. mandarin oranges

Dinner: 1 1/4 oz. ground chicken burger & a 3/4 oz. Laughing Cow cheese. MMM. :drool5:

Evening: 2 shakes (still gotta make one....) :thumbup1:

lets see . . . yesterday was

breakfast: 8oz mootopia and 1 scoop vanilla Protein

lunch: 1/2 c tuna

dinner: 1/2 egg (which i puked up)

snack: 4 oz frozen yogurt

today:

breakfast: 8oz mootopia with 1 scoop vanilla protein

lunch: 1/2 c. ricotta cheese with 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 Fiber splenda pkg

dinner: 1/2 c. pureed extra lean hamburger meat

snack: 4 oz frozen yogurt

8 Days Post-Op

Pre Breakfast: 10oz.Decaf Tea

Breakfast ? shake 4oz skim milk and 1 scoop Unjury

Snack: 3 oz. jello

Lunch: Shake 4oz skim milk and 1 scoop Unjury

Snack: 7oz. Chick broth and 2 SF popsicles

Dinner: Shake 4oz skim milk and 1 scoop Unjury

Dessert: SF popsicles

64 oz. Water everyday

i am with you midwestgirl. i do want to loose weight but i am not as strict as these people are. like today i went to arby's for lunch cause i forgot my lunch at home. it was a crazy morning. i ordered a roasted chicken sanidwich, took the meat off and just ate it. it was sort of like luncheon meat. then i had ordered a baked potato and i ate maybe 2 oz of that. both went down so well. i just want to eat normally. i really don't want to be that fanactic about every little morsel that i eat. well God bless us because your mind really plays bad tricks on us!!!

I love my paranoid self. . . went to Ihop with daughter and hubbie last sunday, just had coffee and watched the other people and was totally amazed how much people really eat. . this surgery has made me so aware of gluttony. . . i NEVER want to be back there ever again. . .

Laura, that Arby's sandwich sounds yummy! Hehe. I haven't tried baked potato yet though I'm now allowed to. I should do that..

Thin, I know what you mean w/ the amounts people eat! People watch me eat and can't believe that I'm not dead from lack of nutrition :thumbup:. Then I watch them eat and wow...I just cannot comprehend that much food anymore! I haven't been out to eat yet so that will be interesting...hoping to go to Red Lobster this weekend where I will have some steamed crab legs (I don't like it with the butter anyway) and some nice steamed broccoli. And I will get to eat it for a couple days!! It's the same thing I got pre-op actually, but I'm so excited! :thumbup:

So here's what I had today:

Breakfast: 2 fatfree saltine crackers, 2 slices of roast chicken lunchmeat (about 1 oz), 3 little mandarin orange slices

Lunch: 1 1/2 oz of the prepared tuna salad on 3 fatfree saltines

Snack: a shake w/ 8 oz. milk

Dinner: 2 slices roast chicken lunchmeat & a 3/4 oz. Laughing Cow cheese

Snack: need to make my second shake!

That sounds yum . . . i like seafood a lot, i eat a lot of plain salmon, tuna, and steamed tulapia. Will be trying shrimp, crab and so on in about 1 month or so. . . depends on what doctor says. . .i think you'll enjoy your time out, and yes it's amazing where people pack it? And just think, we used to do that too???? My Lord have mercy

breakie 8 oz mootopia/1scoop Protein

lunch 1/2 c ricotta cheese

dinner 1/2 c pureed extralean hamburger meat with 1 slice no fat cheese

snack 2 sticks string cheese

Edited by thinoneday

Well, I don't recommend this to anyone, but I had some M&M's and Goldfish crackers with my kindergarten class yesterday, and the scale went down a pound this morning! HAHA, but seriously, I've been trying my hand at baked chicken wings because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wings and I came up with the perfect sauce for my taste last night. It's not a traditional buffalo sauce, but it's more of a sweet/spicy sauce. My husband took a bite of the chicken and told me I was sexy. HA!

Well, I don't recommend this to anyone, but I had some M&M's and Goldfish crackers with my kindergarten class yesterday, and the scale went down a pound this morning! HAHA, but seriously, I've been trying my hand at baked chicken wings because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wings and I came up with the perfect sauce for my taste last night. It's not a traditional buffalo sauce, but it's more of a sweet/spicy sauce. My husband took a bite of the chicken and told me I was sexy. HA!

Oooh, now I want THAT recipe!:)

Today:

Breakfast: 1/4c. oatmeal made w/ water

Lunch: 1/4c. prepared tuna salad + 3 fatfree saltines

Dinner: 2 slices of chicken lunchmeat (1 oz.) + 1 string cheese stick (1 oz.)

Snack: 8 oz. shake w/ milk

Gotta make another shake!

Well today is my first day on soft diet and I had a great Breakfast, wanted to share:

sprayed non-stick pan with a little olive oil, sauteed tbsp of green onion. Scrambled 1/4 c. egg beaters, 1/4 c. low fat cheddar, 1/4 c. spinach & 1 oz. of smoked salmon together, served with dollop of plain yogurt....yum! I ate less than half and although I haven't calculated it yet it's pretty Protein rich.

Hello Everyone:

I'm trying to figure out some healthy snacks/small meals that I can grab and eat at work and eat on the go.. Any suggestions? I would prefer things that are high in Protein so that I can maintain my Protein each day.

Thanks everyone in advance...

bodyweight.png?ts=1351619054

Breakfast: one turkey sausage link 3 tablespoons of egg whites pinch of shredded taco cheese.

snack Am: I was bad worked and forgot.

Lunch: five saltine crackers 2 1/2 ounces Hormel turkey chili.

Snack midafternoon: five saltine crackers 2 ounces canned chicken with light Mayonnaise and pickle relish.

Dinner: 3.5 oz turkey breast. This was a lot for my tummy it hurts ATM :( .

Isopure ready to drink " more like ready to gag ;)"

Exercise: 15 minutes on the elliptical 60 minutes walking.

Sleeved 9/26/12 5"6 mother of 3

254 before perop diet

244 day of surgery

227 today

Okay, I think this is really helpful....

B: Protein shake

10:00. tuna salad. 2.5 oz tuna, light Mayonnaise and relish

12:00. Danon light and fit Greek yogurt

3:00 Protein Shake

6:30 2 oz chicken, a bit of mashed potato and cream od chicken Soup puréed

Dessert will be Jello pudding with Protein powder

It's about 600-700 calories

Typical weekday...

11 am:

Protein shake and half banana

(then to the gym around 12:30)

2pm:

Protein Shake (if I lifted weights, not if I do cardio)

3pm:

6-8 oz. grilled chicken & 1/2 cup broccoli

7pm:

8 turkey meatballs w/marinara, half banana, 1/2 cup green Beans

9pm:

2 handfuls of peanuts or almonds

Weekends are more of a challenge, but I try to stay about the same as my weekdays