Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is a pic of my lap on the airplane last week. No more extentions for me.

post-7456-138136574118_thumb.jpg

This is a pic of me in my "new" jeans (bought 6 months ago and never really thought I would be in them. wink.gif I have NEVER had a "gap" before and about cried when I could see daylight. May be TMI, but had to share w/ people that can appreciate this type of NSV.

post-7456-13813657415931_thumb.jpg

I have the same picture, Loving it you look great

This is a pic of my lap on the airplane last week. No more extentions for me.

post-7456-138136574118_thumb.jpg

This is a pic of me in my "new" jeans (bought 6 months ago and never really thought I would be in them. wink.gif I have NEVER had a "gap" before and about cried when I could see daylight. May be TMI, but had to share w/ people that can appreciate this type of NSV.

post-7456-13813657415931_thumb.jpg

First and Last time I will ever say this.... Nice Gap

While taking groceries out to my car through the parking lot, a guy driving by told his friend he thought I was beautiful loud enough for me to hear. Its the little things!

I hope a guy's NSV is ok to post here too. I'm about 4 1/2 weeks out and have resisted the urge to buy any new clothes yet. I've been VERY fortunate in that I'm already halfway to goal but I know anything I buy now won't fit when I reach goal. I've moved a couple of times in the past few years for work and unfortunately have some of those boxes of stuff that don't get unpacked and just get thrown into the 'junk room'. Well yesterday I stumbled onto one of those unopened boxes and found about 8 pairs of jeans that were supposed to have been taken to goodwill a few years ago because my (previously) fat *ss couldn't fit in them anymore. Well I now have 7 additional pairs of jeans I can wear and the 8th pair should be wearable soon. Oh, the little things in life that make you smile.

I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have lost 62 lbs since I started this journey. I had an awesome nsv moment today. Since I arrived at my grandmother's house I have not been able to sit on this particular wooden chair, the arms wouldnt let me sit on it, but today I was passing by it and decided to try, and I slid right in!!!! WOOHOOO

I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have lost 62 lbs since I started this journey. I had an awesome nsv moment today. Since I arrived at my grandmother's house I have not been able to sit on this particular wooden chair, the arms wouldnt let me sit on it, but today I was passing by it and decided to try, and I slid right in!!!! WOOHOOO

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GREAT JOB losing pre sleeve! THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While at Starbucks this morning someone walked up to me and said has anyone ever told you, you look exactly like this executive chef in NYC? I said uh no. And they said well you do. I said well I will have to look her up.

As soon as I got to work I looked this chef up and I don't really think I look like her, but what really got me was that she is 11 years younger than me and FOR me to be compared to someone that young was AWESOME!!!! It MADE MY DAY :smile1:.

Sleevie has not only improved my health but has literally taken YEARS off of me :smile1:! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

While taking groceries out to my car through the parking lot, a guy driving by told his friend he thought I was beautiful loud enough for me to hear. Its the little things!

Totally, YAYYYYY :) and YOU ARE :)

I hope a guy's NSV is ok to post here too. I'm about 4 1/2 weeks out and have resisted the urge to buy any new clothes yet. I've been VERY fortunate in that I'm already halfway to goal but I know anything I buy now won't fit when I reach goal. I've moved a couple of times in the past few years for work and unfortunately have some of those boxes of stuff that don't get unpacked and just get thrown into the 'junk room'. Well yesterday I stumbled onto one of those unopened boxes and found about 8 pairs of jeans that were supposed to have been taken to goodwill a few years ago because my (previously) fat *ss couldn't fit in them anymore. Well I now have 7 additional pairs of jeans I can wear and the 8th pair should be wearable soon. Oh, the little things in life that make you smile.

that is awesome! it's like getting new clothes :)

While at Starbucks this morning someone walked up to me and said has anyone ever told you, you look exactly like this executive chef in NYC? I said uh no. And they said well you do. I said well I will have to look her up.

As soon as I got to work I looked this chef up and I don't really think I look like her, but what really got me was that she is 11 years younger than me and FOR me to be compared to someone that young was AWESOME!!!! It MADE MY DAY :smile1:.

Sleevie has not only improved my health but has literally taken YEARS off of me :smile1:! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okay, we need comparison pics, lol!

And YEAH on looking 11 years younger...woo hoo!

Filling the big oval soaking tub in my master bath almost full and having the Water cover most of my body!!!

It is indeed the little things!

Love this!!!

Okay, we need comparison pics, lol!

And YEAH on looking 11 years younger...woo hoo!

Ok don't laugh! He said I looked exactly like executive chef from nyc Claire Robinson lol! She is so pretty I don't see the comparison at all but I did take it as a compliment and again just the fact that she is 11 years younger was awesome!

I had some recent NSV's that I want to share:

1. My husband and I frequently take a shower together to save time (busy, busy). In the past, he had to hold on to me to switch places. Yesterday, we swapped places and didn't even touch!!! I was so excited because for the first time I didn't have to worry that I would make him fall out of the shower!

2. I can wear my wedding set again. Tearing up on that one because it's been over two years since it started cutting into my finger and I had to take it off (almost had to have it cut off).

3. A co-worker whispered that I have diaper butt in these JEANS and should probably consider not wearing them again.

My only complaint is that the scale has not moved since Nov. 28. Still fluxuating between 215.4 and 215.8. At least it's not going up!! I'm sure it will change soon though.

Shae