Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think the seatbelt on planes is the biggest kick for me. And fixed seating in restaurants - I fit in easily now. I love climbing the stairs (and we live in a 3 storey house) at a run, instead of a stagger and a collapse half way!

I can kneel on the floor without danger of cracking my kneecaps, and I can get up again!

I've also stopped snoring :D

I love this! you go girl! :love:

I was having lunch the other day with a friend who is an apartment property manager. While we were eating, her maintenance person came in to eat and he texted her that I was hot (totally makes me laugh) I am 43. He is 24. So silly, but made me smile all day - A 24 year old thought I was hot hahaha :heh:

I was having lunch the other day with a friend who is an apartment property manager. While we were eating, her maintenance person came in to eat and he texted her that I was hot (totally makes me laugh) I am 43. He is 24. So silly, but made me smile all day - A 24 year old thought I was hot hahaha :heh:

You go girl! That ROCKS! :)

Fitting in an "average" size necklace that comes pre packaged with the charms my husband buys me

:)

Being able to go to the carnival with my niece and get on the rides without fear.

Knowing I'm in the same weight range as my husband. We're only 9 pounds or so apart

:)

CONFIDENCE

Soooo what is a NSV ?

Welcome to Cougar Town! (I can say that I'm 47). Seriously though, I don't think it's silly it made you smile. It's fun when the world finally recognizes our outer beauty now matches our inner beauty!

Soooo what is a NSV ?

[/quote

I think it's New Sleeve Victory but I'm not positive.

Soooo what is a NSV ?

It's a Non Scale Victory, Luanne. They are where you notice changes that are not weight related. I find them useful for those times when your weight is in a bit of a 'stall', and they are a reminder that you are still changing for the better, even if your scales don't tell you that! :)

Non-Scale-Victory. They ARE weight related since all our victories now seem to be, but are not because the scale went down. It could be because we went shopping and can wear a smaller size; some of those who once needed an extender when flying on an airplane no longer do. Some that use to fit snuggly in a booth at a restaurant now have room between them and the table. You get the picture!!! :) Non-Scale-Victories!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all have them as we lose weight!!!

Non-Scale-Victory. They ARE weight related since all our victories now seem to be, but are not because the scale went down. It could be because we went shopping and can wear a smaller size; some of those who once needed an extender when flying on an airplane no longer do. Some that use to fit snuggly in a booth at a restaurant now have room between them and the table. You get the picture!!! :) Non-Scale-Victories!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all have them as we lose weight!!!

My apologies as I seem to have understood it incorrectly. It was explained to me that the scales may not always show a loss, but your body is still changing, especially for example, when you exercise more, and exchange fat for muscle. And I certainly found it useful when I had the occasional unexplained 'stall' over a few weeks with very little weight lost. The NSVs (ie nothing to do with the scales!) are very heartening and kept my motivation high when it may well have dropped away.

My weight has been so slow recently (cry) but I have had a few NSVs I'd like to share.

When I went to work out the other day and did the stationary bike I could see between my thighs where as I couldnt' before.

I ran on the treadmill for like 3 minutes while still holding a convo

Walking out of the Chiro's office I gave my husband a scare because he thought someone else was taking our son. "I saw some thin woman with our son by the hand then realized it was you."

Getting my Saturday massage by hubby he said, "Its amazing how everywhere I touch now has bones sticking out."

AND I'm shoping totally in the regular section now. I PAID OFF AND CUT UP MY LANE BRYANT CARD! FU LANE BRYANT (excpet your bras :) )

I'm TOTALLY looking forward to taking my daughter to Disneyworld this year! I took her 2 years ago and walking around was a little bit of a struggle, even though I was fairly active at the time. But, this time I'll be sporting some size 14s - maybe 12s (down from size 22) and will be able to bounce around just like my daughter. I plan to laugh, ride, and nibble on a yummy turkey leg. :lol:

I fit into a pair of my husbands lounge pants :)

And, I finally got a REALLY cute tattoo that I've been wanting on the top of my foot since they're FINALLY not swollen so much from being overweight :)

I LOVE these! I was LMBO about the one when your husband thought you were someone else. (and I am SOOOO stealing your idea of "Saturday massages"....why didn't I think of that!)

My weight has been so slow recently (cry) but I have had a few NSVs I'd like to share.

When I went to work out the other day and did the stationary bike I could see between my thighs where as I couldnt' before.

I ran on the treadmill for like 3 minutes while still holding a convo

Walking out of the Chiro's office I gave my husband a scare because he thought someone else was taking our son. "I saw some thin woman with our son by the hand then realized it was you."

Getting my Saturday massage by hubby he said, "Its amazing how everywhere I touch now has bones sticking out."

AND I'm shoping totally in the regular section now. I PAID OFF AND CUT UP MY LANE BRYANT CARD! FU LANE BRYANT (excpet your bras :) )