Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was able to keep up a reasonable pace for a mile the other day, I haven't jogged or run in 15-20 years and I was able to do my first mile in 12 minutes and 20 seconds I couldn't believe it. I ran, slowly, but I ran!!!

It felt so good, I was winded but recovered in a short time, can't wait to do it again and hopefully improve upon it!!!

2 years ago I could hardly get off the couch or floor or get dressed now I can run!!!

I started out wearing a 48 waist pants which were a bit loose, now I'm comfortably wearing a pair of 44 jeans from about 6 years ago!

Feeling more comfortable to get that new tattoo on the top of my foot that I've been wanting FOREVER <3 The swelling in my feet has gone down so much that I now have normal feet.

Weighing less than my husband.

People not recognizing me.

Starting c25k and not feeling like I'm dying

Feeling more comfortable to get that new tattoo on the top of my foot that I've been wanting FOREVER <3 The swelling in my feet has gone down so much that I now have normal feet.

Weighing less than my hubby was a HUGE NSV for me, yayyyy for you...I remember when it was 5lbs. less, now it's 37 lbs. less whoo hoo!!! and that is going to happen with you to sister :)

I weigh 100 pounds less than my husband and he's 215 and 6' tall. I used to outweigh him by 15 pounds. It's all good.:)

I just started C25K last week! I'm amazed I can actually do it.

Here recently I've notice little NSV's:

My honey can now pick me and up and twirl me around!

When I drive, I have to pull the seat almost all the way up!

I can know cross my legs and sit indian style with no effort.

I did a three mile walk/hike the other day and didn't feel tired or any pain.

I can sit on the love seat with my honey and not be sitting on half of his lap. :)

Life is good.

One of my best friends (who does not know I've had surgery, who NEVER gives compliments, and is brutally honest as a rule of thumb) announced last night, and with no prompting "you know I looked at your wedding photos last night, and your face is almost as thin now as it was then!"

Possibly an odd NSV, but I've been married for 8 years, and although I felt like I was massive on my wedding day, I've been nowhere near that thin since, and when I fist had my consultation about WLS, my goal was to get back to where I was then. I really want to be one of those people who could say 10 years on that I held back time and still fit my wedding dress perfectly.

Well I'm 6lb off now, and of course I don't want to stop there, but somebody noticed, and said the right thing, which was just bliss!!! :D :D :D

I know. It's so funny. Before I was so excited when we were SO close... and now I get more excited the farther we get.

Non scale Victory

My favorite one to date has got to be fitting in the booth at our favorite Mexican restaurant without having to move the table closer to my son. Plus, having lots of room between my belly and the table.

The others:

Seeing all the bones in my feet and ankles

Having just 1 chin

My son wrapping his arms around me and getting excited that he can clasp his hands for a "real hug".

All of my rings and bracelets being too big

Buying regular sized clothes from Old Navy

Having my dermatologist not even recognize me until she read my chart, that was an amazing feeling.

I second that Tiff I went shopping for the first time in years and I shopped at Tommy Hillfiger, Old navy the gap and all the awesome stores that don't sell anything over 2 x . It was the far best NSV I could ever hoped for no more shopping at the fat person section at walmart..lol

I have a couple. First, I have been "checked out" by more guys in the last two weeks then I have been in the last 15 years! Im am 57 going on 58 people! I thought those days were OVER.

I left my favorite dress*(size 2x) in New Zealand on my last trip... I was soooo sorry, knowing I don't really have that much time to wear it before it is too large... well I went to the thrift store, and found the exact same dress in a size M, and holding it up, I should be in it in no time! Yahoo!

And last but not least...

Yesterday after Tango lessons ( I take them at a rock climbing gym of all places) I was walking out when a couple of guys change out of their climbing shoes called my name...I couldn't believe my eyes, it was my ex husband and a friend of his, who I haven't seen in 25 years! And both of them were checking me out...All I could think was "Thank heaven I have just lost a bunch of weight! hahahaha! Made my day.

I'm now wearing size 42 pants that I wore 8 years ago! I also have traded down from 4x work shirts to 2x work shirts. My scale has stalled the last 4 days but I'm sure I'm losing inches!

I pulled out an old box of clothes from five years ago and almost everything fit. I have two pairs of jeans that have not fit me in A very long time as well as dresses and skirts I used to love wearing all the time. I don't mind wearing this old stuff so I can save money when I get even smaller. I've gone from a size 26/28 down to a 20! I'm still not in the regular clothing stores yet but I'm well on my way. Yea sleeve. It's only been 11 weeks and I'm feeling fantastic. I can't believe some of the stuff I tried on that fit thinking these don't fit there too small and they did. Everything but a size 16 skirt fit and the stuff I wore for my wedding is too big.

I have severe osteoarthritis in my knees and need knee replacement. Yesterday for the first time in several years I was able to WALK around Wal-Mart and stand in a long line to check out for the first time in several years. That was so great not having to use an electric cart!