Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago friends

I an in the Wheaton/Naperville area, count me in. Can we please stay in the burbs? Nov. 18 or 19, either day works for me. Thanks Mandy.

Hello,

I would love to join the outing, I am in the Elmhurst area. Is the Schaumburg area convenient for everyone? There are tons on choices there. Maybe we list out everyones locations and see where a convenient place would be. I am not too big on driving downtown though...

Thanks!

Schaumburg is fine with me, how about everyone else? ~Mandy

Schaumburg is just fine. How about the bar/resturant Ram? I have not been there, but another bandee referred this place to me. I work in this area, the resturants are endless in Schaumburg. Any other suggestions?

What dose Ram have? Do they have a website? ~Mandy

I love Ram!!! However, I am starting my liquid diet tomorrow...and dont think it would be great for me to go out to "eat" on it....I would definitely be up for a get together after my surgery, since I have the liquid diet up until then...sorry guys...

I love Ram!!! However, I am starting my liquid diet tomorrow...and dont think it would be great for me to go out to "eat" on it....I would definitely be up for a get together after my surgery, since I have the liquid diet up until then...sorry guys...

You are right, it is very hard to sit by and drink liquids. Maybe we can do one every six weeks. Once a month gets kind of hard for me personally. I remember that liquid diet well, it is pretty challenging but if you get some Isopure from GNC, the Protein will keep you full. Pure nectar also has this Peach nectar Protein that I mix with the orande crystal lite that is pretty good. I can bring some samples of some of the protein items I have. Now that I am on solids I don't rely on the drinks so much and have a little arsenal here at home.

the 18th I'm taking my mom to see the Pirate Queen. If i miss it this time around, I can always do the next one.

I would really appreciate you sharing anything with me Diane! Thank you! Hm...it would be really great to get together with other bandsters anyways....even if it is at Ram and I love to eat and drink (not healthy ones) there!!!!

Hello all,

RAM has a way to reserve tables online off the website so let me know which day is best for everyone and I will try to get this outing planned. We have been looking at Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th. I prefer a lunch outing myself. What do you all think?

I live in Skokie--where is the Ram?? Sunday is best for me because I will be conducting an Estate Sale on Fri/Sat...my partime vocation!! There are loads of new clothes in s/m/l--most with tags--if interested please e-mail me ..supersweetviolet@hotmail.com this sale has over 300 pcs of clothing at bargain prices!!

Hi-

:)

I would love to attend- I'm not sure if a date has been nailed down- but i'm free the Sunday 11/19 not Saturday....

I'm excited to see all the Chicago/Illinois folks- I live in Dundee but work in the Loop.

Hope i get to see you guys!

Take care-

Keri

Hello folks,

I am hoping to get a day and time set for our first Chicago bandsters outing (I hope you don't mind my jumping in to get it organized) and so far it looks like the RAM restaraunt in Schaumburg (www.theram.com) and it looks like lunch on Sunday the 19th is working best though I have not heard from everybody. This restaraunt has an online reservation tool, so I am hoping everyone who would like to meet up will respond with so we can reserve a big table. I looked and the tables seat 8, I e-mailed to see if they set up for larger parties or maybe we can get two close together.

RSVP as soon as you can and for those who cannot make it we can start planning the next one too.