Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago friends

:cry

Hi-

I'm so sory for the late notice- I have to take care of my Goddaughters due to a minor family emergency!

I'm so sorry.... Have fun- wish i could be there!

Keri

***Chicago Friends get together confirmation***

Sunday, November 19 at 11:00 a.m.

RAM Restaurant in Schaumburg (www.theram.com)

Reservations are under Diane Judge

I will be in a brown coat, long kinda curly hair, and glasses.

Keri- You are welcome to bring them with! We will have plenty of space...

Hope to see you there!

I am working on Sunday 7am to 3pm then I have bowling. I would love to meet some of my local LB brothers and sisters, but maybe some other time.

I just had my second fill on November 14 and I can hardly eat anything at all. I am thinking maybe I am overfilled???? I am going to give it at least a couple of weeks to see if it relaxes a little, if not I will call the Dr.

Hope you have a great time tomorrow!

I am working on Sunday 7am to 3pm then I have bowling. I would love to meet some of my local LB brothers and sisters, but maybe some other time.

I just had my second fill on November 14 and I can hardly eat anything at all. I am thinking maybe I am overfilled???? I am going to give it at least a couple of weeks to see if it relaxes a little, if not I will call the Dr.

Hope you have a great time tomorrow!

Glad to hear from you, we will be planning another outing in a month or so. I have only had one fill and I like it so far because I am losing a couple pounds a week and it does not seem severe at all. Let us know if you have suggestions for locations and restaurants.

I will also be in for the next one. I have a huge bag of 14-16ish clothes to pass on to whoever wants them. They were given to me and are too big. I took put the med. some larges and the 12's and everything else went back into the bags. They are business casual and casual stuff. ~Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I would give my eye teeth to be a 14/16. I so envy you to have baggies to give away!

The holidays can be a pretty hectic time to try to get a get together planned, so maybe we should start nailing down a date and location so we get it in the calendar. December 30th after the holidays would maybe be a good date. What do you guys think?

Diane

We are going on a cruise for Christmas, and won't be back until January 2. The weekend of January 12th, I have to take my daughter to college. Otherwise, I never have ANY plans!

If you are looking for a place, Oak Park is really easy to get to from the city, and there are all kinds of restaurants here. A Saturday would probably be better than a Sunday, because most of them are doing the brunch thing. Sue, I'm sorry I didn't think of this until now - the next time we meet in the suburbs, you could take the el or the train to Oak Park, and I could pick you up and drive you to wherever we are going.

Anyway, I will be at the RAM in a few hours!

Eileen

The Ram event for today Nov. 19....

All,

I am sorry, but I will not be able to attend lunch today. Our alarm in going off at our other property, my husband and I are driving out to check out the place. K

Okay, I'm leaving for the restaurant in ten minutes - I figure it will take me an hour to drive there. So if you are cancelling, please CALL me before I drive all the way out there....

Eileen (708)524-2671

It ended up being me, Diane and Mellisa. The food was to die for - what we ate of it! It was interesting, because I think that the three of us were the most recently banded. I was hoping for tips, and it turned out that I was the one banded the longest! We stayed for over two hours, we had so much to talk about - next time, more people have to come!

Eileen

If anyone wants to talk or has questions or needs support, PM me and I will gladly give you my number. I think I may be the longest banded out of those of us in this discussion. ~Mandy

Since going out to eat is not much fun anymore.......What does everyone think about going out for coffee or Tea???? Or other drinks, Starbucks or Borders or some place like that???? We could chat and drink and chat????

Hello,

We did have a nice lunch though I made a bad choice. The appetizer I ordered was a personal plate of crab abd artichoke dip with garlic crustini which turned out to be garlic bread. Note to self....

It was a nice restaraunt, but we chose the location because there were some coming from the far west suburbs, and unfortunately were unable to make it. It was nice to put names to faces though. I did ask Veggestyle if she would like to meet at a Starbucks since she is on liquids and I have an arsenal of Protein products. I wonder how she is doing, I think today may be her day? We also talked about each of us taking a turn as hostess, picking the place and organizing. What do you guys think?

Hello Diane...I am back from surgery...did you not get my PM? I PM'd you last week sometime about our starbuck's meeting. I hope you arent upset...I am glad to hear that you all had a good time at RAM. I think it is a great idea for someone new to be a hostess, plan the time, place and such. I really want to make it next time. well this message is going to be short, b/c i am starting to get really sore. I hope all is well.