Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saw an Ex-boyfriend Yesterday

I love it! Silence is golden! Justice is such sweet revenge! That is truly justice and always let him wonder what he missed. Good for sticking to your guns!

It is like us lol we want what we can't have sometimes and we will try but our experience is not a good one , and why would you want to do that again , most of us are the same as we we're before we are just healthier in body and mind so if he wasn't good to you before the healthier you now , he doesn't deserve the new iproved healthier you just keep the nsv and except it then keep thigs moving like you have.

you did the best thing you could've ever done. just say nothing at all. I'm proud that you didn't dig it in to him...i know that's our usual first instinct is to give back the feelings that we were given... you are much better than that....you are a true Lady...

just to play devil's advocate. no not really, not his advocate just another pov. you've worked on yourself and your esteem, you're a better person now. having some revenge is sweet but is that who you want to be inside? tell him what you told us in your first post. he get's an answer that might make him a better person, you get to rise above the bitterness driving the revenge. you don't have to deal with him pursuing you online.

this advice falls under the category of Physician heal thyself! not sure i'd be able to follow it myself. ;) take care

Ha! Love this post and all the responses. Sure, it's immature, but I'd love for all the men who rejected me because of my weight to see me at goal so I can just show them my ass as I walk away from them.

Good for you!!! I as well am changing physically and mentally . N sometimes those we thought we wanted we know now don't deserve us. There is a reason why they are ur ex !!! Good for you ... High five

What a awesome NSV! But you need to block him on your Facebook page if you already haven't. You neither need nor want a stalker on your Facebook or in your life! Best wishes, and as others have said, great revenge!

I love that encounter, sounds like the ultimate NSV! good for you!... SIlence is golden!..

I love that encounter, sounds like the ultimate NSV! good for you!... Silence is golden!..

I love your confidence and that you remember you are better than to go back to someone who didn't treat you so well! You go girl!

Remember that you are now strong is he is now jealous! Congrats on a wonderful NSV.

I I hope that happens to me after I drop a bunch. Right now I am awaiting approval. I have one ex in particular that I hope I run into.....maybe have that Toby keith song " how do you like me now" playing in the background ...... Hey, it's my fantasy lol. Way to go, girl!

For some strange reason I have gone through the same thing. Tell him how he made you feel back then so that he understands why he hasn't a chance in Hades to get back with you today. Good luck.

Woo hoo! Hi five diva! Those are the best encounters.. So glad you are doing well.