Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm going there...

So...am I the only one that feels like no one has pubic hair anymore and if you do you are totally out-of-style or a hairy monster??

I was thinking of celebrating one of my weight loss milestones with a brazilian wax but I'm kinda embarassed because I have a belly flap/extra skin over my c-setion scar from losing weight. Has anyone here that is still kinda chubby gotten waxed and how was it??

I have never had it done, i just shave. and i have to say its a lot easier with out the old belly flap. I too had two c-sections and know exactly what you are talking about.

Good luck

I'd go for it...I don't have pubic hair anymore, mainly because there is more gray hair than brown, but I haven't gotten a brazilian wax yet. I never imagined being one of those women who went hairless, but in my experience men prefer it and now I do, too. It's just more comfortable. I've gone so far as to get the at home kit to do it myself, but it was an epic fail. I do plan on going to get it done professionally because the results last longer and you don't risk hair bumps like you do when you use a regular shaver...I quit using razors for that reason and bought a NoNo and it works great and I don't get razor bumps or ingrown hairs.

Trust me, those women have seen it all...there are many YouTube videos out there on the procedure and I've seen a couple of biggun's on the table.

You do know that since you've had a C-section, a TT is covered by insurance...right? I'm going for one next year.

PrettyThick, say what? My insurance does not cover it at all. Perhaps thats for your insur. provider?

You do know that since you've had a C-section, a TT is covered by insurance...right? I'm going for one next year.

It depends on your insurance, actually. Not all will cover it.

In fact, most won't cover a Tummy Tuck at all for any reason, only a panniculectomy (skin removal). A large number that will cover a panniculectomy will only cover it if the pannis hangs below the pubic line and/or there's a documented skin breakdown because of it. Some will cover it for massive weight loss, too.

But unfortunately, it's all dependent on your insurance company as well as your employer's stipulations on the policy.

Yeah I don't like being hairless down there. I am not hairy down there at the best of times (yay for Asian genes!) but I honestly don't dig the hairless look. I feel like I'm prepubescent!

So I keep it prettily trimmed and neat and keep my lady garden protected by the dark forest. :P

Yeah I don't like being hairless down there. I am not hairy down there at the best of times (yay for Asian genes!) but I honestly don't dig the hairless look. I feel like I'm prepubescent!

So I keep it prettily trimmed and neat and keep my lady garden protected by the dark forest. :P

LOL! I'm with ya! Years ago, I was dating a guy who told me that he liked hairless. I told him that he should date a 12 year old :D

Oh go for it!!! Get it Waxed!!! I love waxing. Try European Wax center www.waxcenters.com to see if its one in your area. The ladies who do out are trained and they are not worried about what your kitty looks like. IM in the beauty industry and I know plenty ladies who do it and they just want you to get in and out with you loving your results

Go for it!! I am pretty sure they have seen every body type you could could think of. Myself, I just shave because I hate hair down there. I like to be smooth.

So...am I the only one that feels like no one has pubic hair anymore and if you do you are totally out-of-style or a hairy monster??

I was thinking of celebrating one of my weight loss milestones with a brazilian wax but I'm kinda embarassed because I have a belly flap/extra skin over my c-setion scar from losing weight. Has anyone here that is still kinda chubby gotten waxed and how was it??

well, the way i see it, you pay them to pamper yourself....so who the *** cares what they think...in my eyes, bare is best as the body jewelery is better visible in that area ;) ....and the more you lose..the sexier you become/feel..i know that is how it is for me

i say go for it and work it girl

Lady Garden....oh that is just hysterical!!

hell i love having ole man trim the lady garden.......foreplay anyone :rolleyes:

I'd go for it...I don't have pubic hair anymore' date=' mainly because there is more gray hair than brown, but I haven't gotten a brazilian wax yet. I never imagined being one of those women who went hairless, but in my experience men prefer it and now I do, too. It's just more comfortable. I've gone so far as to get the at home kit to do it myself, but it was an epic fail. I do plan on going to get it done professionally because the results last longer and you don't risk hair bumps like you do when you use a regular shaver...I quit using razors for that reason and bought a NoNo and it works great and I don't get razor bumps or ingrown hairs.

Trust me, those women have seen it all...there are many YouTube videos out there on the procedure and I've seen a couple of biggun's on the table.[/quote']

Wait the nono works great? I've considered it

hell i love having ole man trim the lady garden.......foreplay anyone :rolleyes:

I'm a little jealous right now. :P