Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other September 2013 bandsters?

I just had my case submitted to my insurance company on Friday YAY! Finally jumped thru all the hoops! ð Hopefully I will be scheduled in the next few weeks. So excited to begging this journey if getting and staying healthy!!

I went for my last appt on the 19th and called the ins company today to see where my paperwork was! I just want my approval! They said it could take a week (today) up to 3 weeks to get the approval! I'm not so patiently waiting! :)

Good luck!

I went for my last appt on the 19th and called the ins company today to see where my paperwork was! I just want my approval! They said it could take a week (today) up to 3 weeks to get the approval! I'm not so patiently waiting! :)

Good luck!

Who is your insurance provider?

Who is your insurance provider?

I have Aetna

Call them on a regular basis. I have health alliance (state of il) I called twice in a week. The third call it had just been approved. Less than 2 weeks!!

Now I am really getting scared. I haven't seen a cardiologist or pulm' date=' last sleep study was 5+ years ago, egd was 5+ years ago and never had a psych eval. Ins approved mine and surg is 9/3.

Has anyone else not had to have all this testing? Did they forget something? Calling office first thing in morning.[/quote']

I did have any test done all I had done was blood work last year. I had a ECg like 4 years ago they said I was young and i did not need it. But I went to my own primary doctor and had all my blood work done and again and to make sure he said I was good to go for surgery

I have not heard anything about needing an EDG. Is this normally routine pre op or just case by case?

I am surprised about that I have one scheduled before my surgery, and I am going the same place you are.

I did have any test done all I had done was blood work last year. I had a ECg like 4 years ago they said I was young and i did not need it. But I went to my own primary doctor and had all my blood work done and again and to make sure he said I was good to go for surgery

They said my health was good. - weight and family history. Did have terrible high blood pressure. But that was cured by quiting my job!!

I guess if they needed more tests they would have ordered them. 7days pre op done only lost 7 pounds... But they said to only expect 5 so I have topped that.

They said my health was good. - weight and family history. Did have terrible high blood pressure. But that was cured by quiting my job!!

I guess if they needed more tests they would have ordered them. 7days pre op done only lost 7 pounds... But they said to only expect 5 so I have topped that.

That good keep up the work I am down 9lbs. It's getting a lot Easier now.

I am surprised about that I have one scheduled before my surgery' date=' and I am going the same place you are.[/quote']

I will be calling them today! I don't want that to be the reason I get held up! Maybe they are waiting to see if ins approves me first?

My surgery date is September 27th. So excited for all of us!

Where are you located?

Wyoming, but having surgery in Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Mines is tentative for Sept 24th

Reading threads also. I had to see nutritionist and psych and that's it. We have Humana military. Also I finished all appts on the 12 and got my day on the 16 of Aug. So sad that some have to go thru shoo much for this.

Started my Protein diet yesterday for surgery on the 9th. Very nervous and excited. Though I need to loose weight (bmi is 36) I mostly s dBm doing this to"cure" diabetes and high bp. The diet $$$ bad yesterday but better today. Lots of broth and fluids is the key, ie Crystal lite. Hugs to all my Sept bandster buds.

Reading threads also. I had to see nutritionist and psych and that's it. We have Humana military. Also I finished all appts on the 12 and got my day on the 16 of Aug. So sad that some have to go thru shoo much for this.

Started my Protein diet yesterday for surgery on the 9th. Very nervous and excited. Though I need to loose weight (bmi is 36) I mostly s dBm doing this to"cure" diabetes and high bp. The diet was bad yesterday but better today. Lots of broth and fluids is the key, ie Crystal lite. Hugs to all my Sept bandster buds.