Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other September 2013 bandsters?

True Results in Scottsdale. Are you getting banded in Sept or have you gone through it. Where did you get banded?

I am also using True Results Scottsdale! I was there yesterday for my last Ins required weigh in! Now I'm just waiting for the call with my official surgery date! :) I am penciled in for Sept 27 as of right now if Ins approves me, but I am hoping to have the surgery moved up a week *fingers crossed!*

Starting my pre op diet tomorrow I prep my food for the week. my vegetables and 3oz of meat each day. Lol I am ready to do this pre op diet.

How ya doing? Hang in there we only have 12 more days.

How ya doing? Hang in there we only have 12 more days.

I am doing good. I was so tempted to cheat today when the brought home pizza ugh. But I got through it lol. But so far I am Doing good. How about u

I am having surgery on Aug 27th. I feel horribly guilty because I have cheated twice on my liquid 2 week diet. Has anyone else had a slip up. Pre op?

I am having surgery on Aug 27th. I feel horribly guilty because I have cheated twice on my liquid 2 week diet. Has anyone else had a slip up. Pre op?

Yes i have cheated a few times but i am trying my best. In fact i wss having a mental struggle about whether or not to eat a mini churro. But the runt71 asked someone else how they were doing and i snapped out of the trance. I have been so stressed that food consumes my mind. I have found that trying on some clothes that are too small helps. Also looking at myself naked in a full length mirror usually stops me from wanting to eat. Hang in there we...one way or another we can get through this.

I think everyone is doing awesome with their pre op diets slip ups and all! W are all human and going from being able to eat and drink any and everything to only being able to have a few Protein shakes and a small meal a day is rough for all of us!

I will be starting my pre op either Aug 29 or Sept 6 depending when I can get a confirmed surgery date! I am going to try my best not to slip, but if I do I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I am going to get back up dust myself off and learn from it! Every meals a new chance to make better choices! :)

I know it's early' date=' but wondering if there's any one else getting ready to get banded in September? I have one more Ins required weigh in Aug 19 then my paperwork gets submitted for approval!

I was already told I'm on the schedule for September 27! Fingers crossed![/quote']

I'm new to this site! They have me scheduled in early September just waiting in final approval!!! I'm nervous and excited ???„???

I'm new to this site! They have me scheduled in early September just waiting in final approval!!! I'm nervous and excited ðð

Yay! Hope you get the approval soon! Please keep us all posted!

Where are you located? I am in Phoenix Az and always looking for bandsters around here!

I was strict for 4 days lost 10 pounds then after 2 more strict days nothing, so it discouraged me. Weird thing is I cheated with grilled chic sand. and lost another pound even after I cheated. Yet the guilt it consumes me.

I was strict for 4 days lost 10 pounds then after 2 more strict days nothing' date=' so it discouraged me. Weird thing is I cheated with grilled chic sand. and lost another pound even after I cheated. Yet the guilt it consumes me.[/quote']

I just read somewhere that you have to give you body "bad" food now and then when dieting so it knows you will still give it the fat it needs so it won't go into starvation mode. Don't know how true that is but if it works it works! :) congrats on te weight loss so far!

Don't let the guilt consume you! You made a healthy food choice for cheating it could have been much worse!

Yay! Hope you get the approval soon! Please keep us all posted!

Where are you located? I am in Phoenix Az and always looking for bandsters around here!

Thanks!!!! You keep me posted too , I'm in Fort Worth Texas ???„

Thanks!!!! You keep me posted too ' date=' I'm in Fort Worth Texas ð[/quote']

I definitely will! :)

Thanks Iris I feel alot better now. It could have been a whopper like my hubby ate :)

My pre-op diet starts today, so last night I went to the movies to have my usual. I love popcorn, hotdogs, candy, etc... After ordering it, I didn't even want it all. I ended pushing it underneath my seat and trashing it after the movie. My mind is made up and I'm ready for my new way of life!