Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded July 18th, and I've lost 47.6 pounds so far. I've had two fills of one cc each since my surgery, the last one being a couple weeks ago. I'm still really tight from the last one, and haven't been able to progress much from Soups and liquids yet. Not sure whether it's because I also had plication or what, but small fills really seem to affect me more than they do others. I'm still thrilled with my progress though and haven't regretted doing this for even one second! Only wish I'd done it 10 years ago!

My fills took between a week and ten days to settle. My last fill was a bit of a struggle. Then I thought I was in the green.. My appetite is back now..so considering my options..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using LapBandTalk

Banded 7/29. I had one fill of 1 1/2 cc. I feel in the green zone. I'm restricted in a way that makes me feel like a normal eater. I lost 46.8 lbs so far which is more than halfway to my goal. I watch calories by tracking everything on the app...my fitness pal. Not exercising and not drinking all the Water suggested. If I walked everyday the results would be even better.

Banded July 1 down 58 pounds 3 fills I think total of 5 cc in my band maybe a lil less. Greatest decision of my life to date. Spinn 4-6 days a week eat about 1100 calories a day.

Banded July 24th ... Two fills I have 5 cc's in my 10 cc band... Lost 35 lbs so far! Go back Tuesday for another fill I am hoping this jump starts the weight loss again for me I have been maintaining for the last 4 weeks!

Banded July 24th, now down 54 pounds. Thankfully I go for a third fill Monday because in the last two weeks I've gotten so loose I could eat a cow! Lol

Banded 7/22. Lost 36# so far. I've had 3 fills for a total of 4.3 in a 10cc band. If I listen to the band I stay within my calorie goal. But, if I choose to ignore the signals I can really overeat. I have to keep my head in the game to make this work. Waiting until I get myself back to basics before I get another fill. Not sure I'll know green when it happens. Good luck everyone on the next 3 months.

I had my surgery July 30 and last Tuesday I had to let my doctor take out some Fluid because I couldn't get fluids down. I've finally lost 30 pounds which I never made it that far trying to lose weight on my own.

I'm glad your feeling better.. I only had one incident of feeling too tight after my 2nd fill.. I even went as far as contacting my fill lady in the uk (I'm in ireland) and she said not to worry some people swell alot after fills stay on mushies few more days. It did settle down. The exact same thing after my last fill..but less worried.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using LapBandTalk

Banded on July 10 and down so far 43lbs. I've had 3 fills for a total of 6cc's in my band. I have some restriction but I still find myself snacking which I want to stop before it becomes a problem. I'm never really hungry but I struggle with head hunger. Hopefully when I finally get in my green zone maybe that will help!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well!! Keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen!! :-)

Banded July 5th

Loss 53 lbs

Had 4 fills

Currently at 8.0 cc in a 14 cc band

I'm feeling like I'm heading toward the green zone . I'm feeling good abt it.. This has been one of the biggest decisions in my life to have this surgery and it's changed my life, relationship, increased my confidence and made my haters stand out (lol)....

I was banded 18/10/2013 England . Only had 1 hick up had to have some flies removed as I got jacket potato skin stuck. Back tomorrow to have some put back in.

I was banded 18/10/2013 England . Only had 1 hick up had to have some flies removed as I got jacket potato skin stuck. Back tomorrow to have some put back in.

So glad to hear that many are doing so well. I have 40 down and about 25 to go! Banded 8 July! The best thing I've ever done for myself! Lisa

WOW WOW WOW!!! I haven't been on this Forum in weeks (maybe close to 2 months) and I am so glad to check back in. It seems that everyone that was banded around the time I was banded (07/17) is doing incredibly well. I have really not been doing the plan (or exercising) and I haven't lost any weight. I own all of it - and I own the silly though that maybe just by having the surgery it (weight loss) would just "happen". Silly, I know... but I thought after having done something so "extreme" and paying $10,000 cash that it "should" just happen, right? Of course, not, but I think that is what I was thinking.

I have had three fills for a current total of 5.7 cc's in a 10 cc band (the surgeon started me with 4 cc's). I'm still not in the "Green Zone" yet but I know that I haven't been counting my calories at all and I don't eat until maybe around 2:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. I can list all the things I'm NOT doing and I know all the things that I MUST do in order to be successful - but I haven't. I went back to the TR nutritionist (who I originally saw and liked a lot - pre-op) and she gave me a great pep talk. I have about 40 pounds to lose and I just need a recharge/rewire to embrace this new tool that I've gone through great trouble to get.

SO.... I just want to congratulate all of you July Bandsters who are doing SO well! You all are the encouragement that I needed to read tonight. I am so happy for all of you and I hope that I can Celebrate the same great milestones with you all soon.

I'm back on track today!