Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone had problems with there incisions itching?

Itching has always equaled healing in my book when it comes to cuts, etc.

Tomorrow' date=' I can start "thinned" out oatmeal. What the hell does that mean?[/quote']

Watery. Make it with 50% more liquid than what it calls for.

I just went grocery shopping and I must say my bill was a lot less expensive. No Cookies, chips, snack cakes,soda!!! I spent $7 on my groceries for the week. Baby food is cheap!!!!

I just went grocery shopping and I must say my bill was a lot less expensive. No cookies' date='chips,snack cakes,soda!!! I spent 7 on my groceries for the week. Baby food is cheap!!!![/quote']

Was gonna say the opposite. Tho I bought food for longer than a week. Just can't bring myself to buy baby food tho. I'm not a very good cook but I did buy stuff to make a cpl diff Soups, guac, tuna salad, smoothies.< /p>

So, is anyone else freaked out by some of the comments on the other pages? I didn't look at those before my band (7/18/13) and I'm glad. But dealing with some anxiety when I see ports flipping and bands slipping.... thoughts? I am terrified and feel like I'm second guessing everything happening.

Thank you, fashionstylist! I'm feeling a bit "heavy" and swollen around the abdomen right now, but I'm thinking it's just post-op stuff.

I agree with George! I'm working on my full liquids now, but may stretch this out a little before tie mushies.

Yes I did ricks gal... They scared me too... A lot. Im just trying to stay positive. Everyone is different we don't know if they have other health complications or maybe didn't take care if their body. My boyfriends mother was telling me about a friend that ate and ate and would puke like 3 times at dinner then come back to eat .... She's okay as of now but some people don't use it as a life change they use it way wrong

Man that's crazy! There is NO way I want to go through all this and then do that! Thanks so much for responding... so good to know it's not only me. I guess I am just worried because I thought I would feel better by now lol. The gas issues are killing me lol

I think we are all afraid of something going wrong. I mean it's a foreign object but take care of yourself and make good choices and we should be okay. I was banded July 11 I still have gas and swollen abdomen. Takes about 2 weeks for fluids to go down and gas to be gone. Hang in there and just keep thinking about all the positives this surgery will do for you. I know others on here have gone through a lot of other thread and read just about everyone. Trust me everything you're feeling and thinking ... All of us are!

@sprinkle :-) thankful for you already! Your a great encourager! I knew that but, I guess I just needed to hear it! I'm so ready for this life change...

Hi maybe very runny I also have weet bix I heat it up and have a lot of milk. Hope that helped

Ummm, what is weet bix?