Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow, thanks for the words... it puts me at ease. I'm ready for this and I know that dedication will play a huge part and I'm ready :-)

I already had my GNC drinks and shakers. My kids are being forced to eat healthier. I don't want them to need a band in the future. My 18 & 14 year old weigh about 150 but my little McNugget is 7 and she's a little thick.

I so get this.... don't want my daughter to ever deal with this.... NO one ever encouraged me how to eat correctly. I worry because my 12year old is already thick

Hello my fellow July Band Buddies! I was just banded on the 17th. Feel very bloated! Can't wait until I am all healed and on a regular routine. It will be nice to follow everyone's progress!

Hi MagsInAZ: I was banded on the 17th as well. Feeling pretty great except not running on full 100% energy. My stomach is bloated and a little bumpy near the port site, but I hear that is normal and that it will go away in a week or two. I gained 6+ pounds post surgery but I hear that is normal too (from the anesthesia and the saline drip they give you IV to keep you hydrated). I hope we both keep up the pretty easy recovery!

Hi everyone hope you're all doing well! Stomach is just fine but my back friggen hurts. I miss sleeping on my side! Kbush how was your trip?

I hear you on the side sleeping thing. I still can't do that because of my port soreness, but its getting better every night. Hopefully in a week I can return to my normal fetal/side sleeping position.

Hi I was banded again on the 15/7 still very sore and the pain 2nd time round is a killer. :(

Just curious: Why were you banded twice?

Has anyone had problems with there incisions itching?

Yes. I believe that is normal and it is just that the incision wound is healing. Just don't scratch it - it can open and/or get infected!

MFP says I need to have 46 grams of Protein. 2 bottles of my Protein Drink is 50 grams. Is anyone else going over their recommended daily protein?

I'm so proud of my MFP buddies for staying under their calorie goal and getting some exercise! WTG

I'm hungry and I want some food with flavor!!!! I'm tired of the Gerber diet :(

Do you have to eat baby food, or is that what is suggested? Baby food is suggested on my diet phase 2, but my dietician says we don't have to as long as the food is pureed really well int he blender.

Do you have to eat baby food' date=' or is that what is suggested? Baby food is suggested on my diet phase 2, but my dietician says we don't have to as long as the food is pureed really well int he blender.[/quote']

I have to because pudding makes me GAG!!!! I'm not complaining because I'm averaging 1 pound a day!

MFP says I need to have 46 grams of Protein. 2 bottles of my protein drink is 50 grams. Is anyone else going over their recommended daily protein?

Absolutely! I am averaging 75-80 grams/day.

Absolutely! I am averaging 75-80 grams/day.

Is that good???

Is that good???

According to my nutritionist.