Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please add me, my email is ILuvEeyore702@aol.com (ooooold, lol). Thank you!

Hey MaggieMay: Facebook will not allow me to send you another invite because I already sent you one a week or so ago, when I first created the page. Did you not get it in your email? If you cannot find the invitation I can make you a personal friend, on facebook, and then add you to the group that way. But, we have to be facebook friends first. I don't know what is wrong with the messaging system on this site. Lots of people have told me that they have sent me messages and I haven't gotten them. But, anyway.. you can try to private message me how to find you on facebook.

OR.. you can friend me. If you copy and paste my name into the search, I will be easy to find. My name is Alice Waller-Dzurovcak. I promise you that I am the only one and won't be hard to find. LOL.

So, yeah.. just find me.. send me a friend request along with a message telling me you want to be added to the lap band group. If you want, you can unfriend me as soon as I get you into the group. My feelings won't be hurt.

Just got banded on July 17' date=' 2013!!![/quote']

Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the family

My first NSV - wearing a pair of shorts I couldn't get on at the start of summer!

I'm baaaaacccck! I know you missed me! I sure did miss my support support system

Welcome back , hope you had a great trip!

I'm tired of baby food, Protein Drinks and broth! Yes that's my menu for another 5 days. I have to do 14 days of that diet then I start mushies. By the time I start mushies it will be time for my first fill then its back to baby food, Protein drinks and broth for another 3 days then back to mushies.

So yesterday I had my one week follow up and I learned some interesting things that someone may need to hear. Ok my left shoulder pain is not gas but the muscles that are around the hernia that was repaired are in the same area. Never knew hernia muscles went up to the shoulder. Ok the thick flem I had and sore throat is due to having thrush. I got a strong antibiotic and medicine that you gargle and swallow. Let me know if names are needed. No BM or BM not on the horizon take 2 tablespoons of Milk of Magnesia followed by warm Water. If no BM repeat in 3 hours. Good way to relieve gas: get on your knees and drop to your elbows. Gas travels to the highest location to be expelled which would be your....rear end!!! I did try this and wait for it.....yes, it worked.

I was in heaven today because I am finally able to advance to full liquids versus Clear Liquids which I have been on since 7/11. I actually ate watered down grits and almost cried!!! I'm a southern gal and the grits were fabulous!!!!

ok wow, I had lot of back and shoulder pain after my surgery and my dr told me she repaired a hiatal hernia. That's very interesting!!

I'm tired of baby food, Protein drinks and broth! Yes that's my menu for another 5 days. I have to do 14 days of that diet then I start mushies. By the time I start mushies it will be time for my first fill then its back to baby food, protein drinks and broth for another 3 days then back to mushies.

I'm right there with you. I'm not doing baby food though, but broth, popsicles, Jello and I have to do this for another week then on the puree. I am so looking forward to puree. I just want a little flavor at this point.

My first NSV - wearing a pair of shorts I couldn't get on at the start of summer!

Ok, I'll bite. WTH is NSV?

I find it highly interesting the diversity in our diets. I realize we are all different and banded at different times but still, even those of us done the same day or close have vastly differing diets.

Ok' date=' I'll bite. WTH is NSV?[/quote']

Non scale victory

IDIOT here had a great day felt good even played basket ball with the kids. Came in ate my baby food thought I was still hungry wanted tuna I said to my wife I can chew it up enough with out blending WRONG . After a few bites I feel like I ate a bowling ball then I tried washing it out with a drink of Water EVEN WORSE MOVE never never never again

Few more days and diet can include cottage cheese......countdown begins

I thankfully have been so lucky with food. I have has tuna and was fine but trust me i really count when I chew and mush food to roof of my mouth or push it to the back of my teeth. Those r the things I do to make sure there are no lumpy chunks. I so far have been able to eat what I wanted but truly focus on how I eat. I suggest getting a good sugar free Italian ice too. I miss crunchiness and Rita's u can buy a container. I don't feel bad eating it, it does fill me when I am hungry or craving and it gives me the crunch I miss. Also Rita's is delicious