Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Everybody!

I am new to this forum, I am cruising around trying to gather information about which procedure is best for me. I must admit there are a ton of other question as well. I decided to have surgery to loose the weight, due to other health issues I'm experiencing.

I am so glad that I found this website, I am sure that I will have useful information, a better understanding of these procedures, and questions for the surgeon when I schedule my first appt.

I so look forward to interacting with you guys and offering up my opinion and advice as well as receiving your valuable input to my question and issues. Just wanted to pop in and say hey...

MinnesotaDreaming165

Hello Everybody!

I am new to this forum' date=' I am cruising around trying to gather information about which procedure is best for me. I must admit there are a ton of other question as well. I decided to have surgery to loose the weight, due to other health issues I'm experiencing.

I am so glad that I found this website, I am sure that I will have useful information, a better understanding of these procedures, and questions for the surgeon when I schedule my first appt.

I so look forward to interacting with you guys and offering up my opinion and advice as well as receiving your valuable input to my question and issues. Just wanted to pop in and say hey...

MinnesotaDreaming165[/quote']

Good luck. I didn't find this amazing site until after my surgery. I have since learned a lot and made friends with wonderful people.

Go to the local seminars and listen and ask questions. The band was the only surgery I would do. I go to my support meetings every month also.

Welcome Welcome! I did the same thing, searched around and in the end found exactly what fit my situation! Hope you find answers to your questions before you meet with the Doctor! I know I had many! Can't wait to hear more from ya! Best wishes on your search! :D

Welcome !

Ask lots of questions.

I found it helpful to speak to a "live" person. If you would like to chat on the phone I have free long distance and would happy answer any questions you have. Please feel free to email me.

Tom, Toronto

Banded July 6 06

Wt. Loss: 160 lbs

tomander@bell.net

Hello and welcome. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Good luck. I didn't find this amazing site until after my surgery. I have since learned a lot and made friends with wonderful people.

Go to the local seminars and listen and ask questions. The band was the only surgery I would do. I go to my support meetings every month also.

dylanmiles23

Thanks for the support and great advice, I will be enrolling for a seminar in a few days. I sure hope that I am posting this reply correctly. If not please forgive me.

PS

I forgot to congratulate on your success. :) I can't wait until I get going on my journey.

Welcome Welcome! I did the same thing, searched around and in the end found exactly what fit my situation! Hope you find answers to your questions before you meet with the Doctor! I know I had many! Can't wait to hear more from ya! Best wishes on your search! :D

Cwalband,

Thank you for that huge welcome. I am trying to take my time and investigate every option that I am aware of the present time. This why I am so grateful and happy to be here with all of you. I know that I can count on you guys for answers and the support if needed. Thanks so very much and my best wishes to you also.

Welcome !

Ask lots of questions.

I found it helpful to speak to a "live" person. If you would like to chat on the phone I have free long distance and would happy answer any questions you have. Please feel free to email me.

Tom, Toronto

Banded July 6 06

tomander@bell.net

Tom,

I just might take you up on that, if I get confused and stumped in this journey of mine. It so wonderful to know that I have made a new friend that care about my success like that. Congrats on your journey and Best wishes to you my friend. Thanks. :)

Hello and welcome. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hello Lady VS

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I know this will be a ride, but it is one I am willing to take. Thanks and be well.

I'm always up for a "bandster" phone chat !

Tom, Toronto

Banded July 6 06

I am also new to the forum. I am in a 3 month waiting period for my surgery and have someone who is banded that recommended this page to me. There is so much helpful and interesting information. I am excited and ready to get banded! Lots of appointments to make but that 3 months will go by quickly, I'm sure.

Welcome to the forum! I found the site back in March and it has been a great experience so far and any questions I had were answered and helped me make the decisions I needed to make. I have made a lot of great new friends and we are all here to support each other on our journeys! Good luck on your journey and I hope nothing but the best for you!!

Hi AmineR8705,

Congrats on your success and thank you for poppping in to say hello. I just scheduled my seminar meetint today and I excited as well as nervous about it. I will be so happy when I am on the over side of things. Thanks and best wishes.

I am also new to the forum. I am in a 3 month waiting period for my surgery and have someone who is banded that recommended this page to me. There is so much helpful and interesting information. I am excited and ready to get banded! Lots of appointments to make but that 3 months will go by quickly, I'm sure.

Hey Bamagurl,

I agree with you about the excitement piece, I am very new here still trying to figure it out. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks for dropping by and stay in touch.