Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

06/02/2006 - 16.5 mile bike ride

06/03/2006 - 16.5 mile bike ride, 4mile run/jog

200 crunches

1 hour playing in the park with kiddie poos

Pulled muscle in my shoulder : - (

stretching yesterday, no real exersise.

will try to swim today....

Ok, I'm feeling better but not yet 100%. However, I did pull weeds, trim hedges/bushes, rake and sweep the walkway this morning, which took about 1 hour.

If I'm feeling better later, I may ride my recumbant bike or do the Abs of Steel and Buns of Steel videos.

:girl_hug:

06/04/2006 35.1 mile bike ride in a very cool and breezy, cloudy day here in beautiful Florida. :girl_hug: I loved my bike ride today. Just loved it.

35 min on eliptical, 5 min on treadmill (tried to run - ha ha), then 1 hour of weight lifting. Sore but happy. Then tennis with DH.

Tellymelly my pool finally got warm enough for me to get my whole body in! I did laps 10 minutes, 10 minutes jogging in place, 10 minutes various kicks.

That is finallly 30 minute EXERCISE for me - 06/04/06

6/4/06

30 min. of yardwork

30 min. walk

Plans for 6/5/06

Abs of Steel video

Buns of Steel video

150 toe raises

150 bicep curls w/ 4lb. weight

150 tricep curls w/ 4lb. weight

150 lateral raises w/ 2lb. weight

150 butterly curls w/ 2lb. weight

Can you tell that I'm feeling better?

Saturday... nothing:(

Sunday: New weight training class at gym. How did it go you ask? I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE! They kicked my a**! I don't want to go back : - ( Oh NOOOO I hear telly in my head again. " **** ***** * ***** " Ok, Ok... I am going again this week. I have to tell you though... DH rubbing aspircream all over my sore muschles... LOL I won't go into the details of the excersise we both got :clap2:

Today: 6 mile bike ride. 20 laps in pool.

Glad you are feeling better Tricia :rolleyes:

Thanks, Donna. :rolleyes: I'm happy to hear that you at least tried the weight training class. Remember, the more you go, the easier it will get. And, think of the benefits after the Aspircream (sp?) rub down.

Tricia... thanks for the pep talk! I have belonged to this club for over a year and this is the first time I ventured out of the pool! LOL I was very self conscious..... but I did it.

It was really hard, but I made it a point of talking to the instructer afterwards and told her I was new. I did somethings well, and tried to do everything a little bit. I REALLY had problems with the lunges. I still have problems with my knee do to the weight. She recommended a wrap. She said if the wrap doesn't help during lunges, not to do them.

How often do you think I should take the class? It is some stretching, cardio warm up, not a lot, weights, abs.... It is one hour long.

Once again. Thanks. I really want to this, but don't want to over do it.

good news guys! i think the cleanse did make my thighs smaller! i'm now wearing the smallest pants i own. size 31 joe's jeans!!! ok, there's a bit of a muffin top. but hell who can really wear a 6" rise. but it is being hidden by my baby doll tank top so i don't look like i'm going to the jerry springer audition. i haven't been on a scale for 3 weeks, but i definitely feel like i've lost at least 5 lbs. i don't know why i'm so afraid of the scale but i never want to weigh. i go to the doc's next tuesday so i'll prob wait till then.

also, i'm back to the real exercise bunny workout again. today:

- 45 mins 4.1 mph, 5% grade

- arm exercises to 120 curls, strong man, raises, butterflies w/ 7 lbs

- plus new 60 tricept, chest press w/ 10 lb wts.

i'm determined to get into this backless dress by july with no back fat!!

Donna - you're very welcome. :hug: If your body is still sore today, maybe you should give yourself a day off. I would suggest starting out at 3 times a week and then build up from there. Your trainer is right, if the lunges are hurting your knee, you shouldn't do them. There are other ways to build up muscle and strength in your legs. I have a bad knee too so I try to stay away from them or just do a few.

niche - good news on the weight loss and fitting into a size 31 jeans. :clap2:

Everyone is doing beautifully. MaryB, good going :rolleyes:, Niche....nice cleansing, Doc - haha, you rock.

TriciaK ??????? WTF?? lol!