Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

Doc... you are biking where I started. I was doing 6.5 miles for weeks till I built up more endurance. But hey, you did 20 laps. I haven't swam like that since college. I need to find a lap pool. I envy you.

hi workout bunnies! i was sad to see my favorite thread on page 2! i hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend (in the us) :)) i had a big brunch on saturday wich consisted of eating rich quiche and drinking a lot of prosecco. so i'm sure that didn't help the cause. but i am determined to up the workouts and cook my own food and not drink (too many calories!!) for this week. i am also doing the colonix internal cleanse. i'll let you all know how that goes. i picked up the idea from a thread a few months ago. i also packed my lunch today and started the morning with a nice workout:

- 45 mins @ 5.5%, 4.1 mph. this is .5% more than last week. i was sweating like a pig and had to cut up an old towel for an improvised head band. i'm sure i looked like a crazy wanna-be gym rambo

- 120 arm curls, tricept, strongman and lateral raises

- 300 crunches

i'm also going to try to take a leisurely walk tonite while watching tv. let me know how you guys are doing! xo

Hey, Tricia and I were just chatting about Colon cleansing, getting rid of that old stuff in the intestines will not only detoxify you and make your skin gorgeous, but it will help you lose 7 - 10lbs of old waste, tar and parasites.

How is it going Niche?

I feel like such a looser but..:phanvan I did 30 mins on the treadmill at 3 miles per hour and did several machines and then came home and did the streatching ball. I gotta catch up to you guys. I don't wanna be left out.

Welcome to the family of workout maniacs Kristie. Just hop on in.

You know, I rode my bike today and found a brand new ....Curves. I went inside and had no idea that it was limited as far as equipment goes. There was a circle of about 10 pieces of equipment on hydrolics. 10 steppers too and there was a voice on the speaker that said.. "Please go to the next station". Women were moving to the stations, with pulse checks... weird. The owner said to me... 30 minute workout was like having a 1.5 hours of regular workouts. I wonder if this place works for anyone.

Telly, I love Curves, but it is for someone who never stepped in a gym. I have been going for about 4 years. In that time, I have lost 50 lbs (total and about the same 20 lbs a blue million times) and about 30 inches.

I love the fact I go in, I work out, I stretch, do ab work and I am done in 45 minutes or so. I dont have to be confronted with gym bunnies or fight people for machines or miss classes cause the aerobics class easy enough for me is only at xxx time. Trust me, for 30 minutes, I am definatly at my target work out heart rate.

My curves has 16 machines and steppers in between each one. To get more of a work out, I have the 5 lbs weights strapped to my wrists.

I wanted to post here tonight cause I finally got off my tush and worked out tonight, for the first time in two weeks. I feel sooo much better.

When I get closer to my target weight, I will probably quit and join the local aquatics center because they have Water aerobic classes and swim teams, and I love to swim, just not right now, know what I mean?

I do. You lost alot in curves. It really does work.

It was interesting but I don't think it's what I want. I am looking for something else, something where there's hundreds of equipment, spinning, etc. Men and women making crazy sounds as they lift and lower... :) I think I'll join the Gold's Gym and hire the P.T.

Its all about being comfortable where you excercise! Big gyms made me feel uncomfortable, like everyone is watching the fat chick struggle.

I have made some good friends at Curves, so now I feel guilty when I dont go see my friends.

I am getting in on this...I need a good Telly kickin'.

I went and did the WORST BUTT KICKING CLASS this a.m. All Telly inspired. One hour of PURE torture.

Hey, Tricia and I were just chatting about Colon cleansing, getting rid of that old stuff in the intestines will not only detoxify you and make your skin gorgeous, but it will help you lose 7 - 10lbs of old waste, tar and parasites.

How is it going Niche?

the cleanse is going ok. definitely more pooping (not to be gross but oh well.) prob 2-3 times per day versus once every other day before. i do have a low-grade headache in the mornings though. maybe it's the toxins coming out. already, my stomach seems flatter but i don't notice any weight loss yet (in my thighs at least) :heh: . i'm going to do this for 2 months so i'll keep you guys posted.

exercise today so far:

30 mins of total body pilates tape.

it was sort of a copout. but i had such low energy this morning. i wonder if it has to do with the cleanse... but i'm going to get back to the hi-energy workout saturday morning.

Niche, was does your cleaning process all entail(sp?).

I took a 30 min walk/jog this morning

plan on doing:

200 crunches

30 squats

20 push ups

4 mile jog/run/walk in within the next 30 min :)

16.5 mile bike ride.

200 crunches

Oh and as far as Gold's Gym, my husband is trying to come up with every excuse to deter me from going there. Says it's too far, too much gas money involved.. but he didn't say MEN did he? Hmmm, as if! Pah lease, all I want to do is get my work out on and then break his back when I'm at my optimum health :)

WELCOME TO "TELLY HELL" Kristie..... Watch out .. she is tough! LOL

Happy Thursday all....

Have bathing suit on... going to Water aerobics.

Last night on my ride, I saw people jogging. I used to do that.... years ago! I think I am going to give it a try ... I have/had a bad knee do to the weight.

I am still in the thinking mode, but would need sneakers.

Talk to you guys later.

Niche, was does your cleaning process all entail(sp?).

I took a 30 min walk/jog this morning

plan on doing:

200 crunches

30 squats

20 push ups

the cleaning process is Colonix by Dr. Natura. The system is supposed to be followed for 2-3 months and it consists of in the morning i take 2-4 pills depending on the phase then drink a Fiber powder mixed in juice a few mins later. during the day you HAVE to drink 8-10 glasses of Water or else the fiber will actually make you constipated. then at night i drink a cup of this laxative tea. i think that plus the bulk of the fiber is what really cleans you out. so the process is a bit involved but really takes less than 5mins per day.

Well I just wanted you all to know that I went to the Gym last night and tonight. Did the bike for 4 miles the tread for a mile. And several machines for my flabby arms. Did more than a mile tonight on the tread mill and it is getting easier and i even sped it up to 3.2 miles per hour. So it is gettin easier. An I'm liking it ALOT. Im off from work Monday and thought about venturing into one of the classes. I know I'm moving slower than you professionals but I stand on my feet all day at work and I'm TIRED. But I will keep trudging along. I have made it pass the 280 mark and am down to 279.1 lol Hey I can't wait till I see 269 its been awhile since I've seen that.

Keep Going Super Freaks!!!!