Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

I might try something like that then (Walmart is a bit far to drive from Australia, hehehe, but there's plenty online) because the underwires in my bra tend to nick me in the underside of my upper arms with every arm movement and I get too really sort spots.

I might try something like that then (Walmart is a bit far to drive from Australia, hehehe, but there's plenty online) because the underwires in my bra tend to nick me in the underside of my upper arms with every arm movement and I get too really sort spots.
I found a few on ebay. Here are a few links. Granted, they're a bit more expensive than those at Wal-mart but it may be worth a try.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Danskin-HIGH-IMPACT-Underwire-Sport-Bra-Sz-38D_W0QQitemZ7243820995QQcategoryZ2913QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Danskin-HIGH-IMPACT-Underwire-Sport-Bra-Sz-38D_W0QQitemZ7243825638QQcategoryZ2913QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And, here's the search results link...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=danskin+high+impact+sports+bra&category0=

Plan for today:

Walk for 37 mins at a rate of 2.5-3.0 mph (I'm trying to get up to one hour of cardio...a couple of minutes at a time :eek: )

Weights--35 mins of weights focusing on the legs

I'm throwing in a mid-afternoon walk at work in our parking lot since it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day here. Little extra love doesn't hurt, ya know?

Yesterday's goals were achieved. It whipped me. I was in the bed by 9:30 last night and I normally make it through the monologue of Jay or Dave. Mercy.

OOoh I'm gonna try this Tricia_K. Gonna go get one. Those look like they'll hug me nicely.

I feel like crap today. My friend came and I'm sulking. Since my workouts are harder.. my friend comes with full force now and I feel like I'm dying.

OOoh I'm gonna try this Tricia_K. Gonna go get one. Those look like they'll hug me nicely.

I feel like crap today. My friend came and I'm sulking. Since my workouts are harder.. my friend comes with full force now and I feel like I'm dying.

I'm telling ya, they are fantastic! My boobs don't move when I'm wearing this. I was always afraid of getting black eyes but they're not going anywhere with this thing on!!

I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

ROFL, BLACK EYES! Like beat you up black eyes? Like PhotoNut's Pom Pom's?

Tricia are you planning on having any surgeries after you hit goal?

Tricia are you planning on having any surgeries after you hit goal?
I was hoping that I wouldn't have to but I'm probably going to get a thigh lift. Depending upon how my tummy and my arms look, I might go that route too. Of course, if I do have a TT, I'll have to wait until after I have a baby.

awwwwwwwwwwww! Baby..awwwwwwwww! Well at the weight you are now, you very well can get pregnant....... be on the lookout!

awwwwwwwwwwww! Baby..awwwwwwwww! Well at the weight you are now, you very well can get pregnant....... be on the lookout!
:eek: I have an 8 year old step-son but my husband and I want one of our own as well. I'm currently on depo-provera so there's no chance of me getting pregnant right now. I'm going to take my last shot in November and hope to get pregnant at the beginning of next year.

Ok, that's what you call planned parenthood. Pretty impressive. It's also a good idea to get at goal weight and then get pregnant...with hopes and good exercise habits and nutritionist to keep you feeding the baby but not gaining too much weight. A good weight gain from pregnancy is 30 - 45lbs. So if you are at 135 (not remembering your goal weight), you'd not have a difficult time losing it all after the baby.

I think I'd like another one too but I'm kinda scared at this point. I'd like to lose and get my PS. I have a boy and a girl but I feel like I am missing someone... I think another lil girl or boy is calling. I don't feel complete yet, is that weird?

Plans for Today

I'm walking/jogging/running for 4 miles

200 crunches (uggh)

Ok, that's what you call planned parenthood. Pretty impressive. It's also a good idea to get at goal weight and then get pregnant...with hopes and good exercise habits and nutritionist to keep you feeding the baby but not gaining too much weight. A good weight gain from pregnancy is 30 - 45lbs. So if you are at 135 (not remembering your goal weight), you'd not have a difficult time losing it all after the baby.

I think I'd like another one too but I'm kinda scared at this point. I'd like to lose and get my PS. I have a boy and a girl but I feel like I am missing someone... I think another lil girl or boy is calling. I don't feel complete yet, is that weird?

Plans for Today

I'm walking/jogging/running for 4 miles

200 crunches (uggh)

Thanks, girlfriend. My goal weight is 160 and I hope to reach it by my 1 year bandiversary date of September 16th. I could definitely do the thigh lift and upper arms before getting pregnant but not the TT. There's way too much risk associated with having it done prior to getting pregnant.

When I visited my OB/GYN a few months ago for my annual check-up, I told her about my surgery and she mentioned that she had recently delivered her first lap band patient baby (does that sound right?). Anyway, this woman didn't have any of her fill removed, had a perfect pregnancy, delivered vaginally and ONLY gained 20 pounds. She also lost those 20 pounds after 2 months. That gives me hope as I want to have a pregnancy like that.

Oh how exciting that you want another baby!! I hope you get your wish. :eek: And, I don't think it's weird. It's what you want, and that's all that matters. I only want 1 child, but I don't find it to be weird.

Plans for today:

2.5 mile bike ride - 10mph, 130 pulse rate

2.5 hours of bowling