Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

05/28/2006 - 35 mile bike ride done in 2hours 23 minutes

05/29/2006 - 16.5 mile bike ride done in 58minutes, 2 mile treadmill run @ 4.5 miles per hour

100 regular crunches

100 twisting crunches

I have no restriction, lol. I have eaten quite a bit of things over the weekend to include ice cream. Steak, chicken, shark, rice (yes rice), Beans, salad's, Soups. Interesting. I didn't over do it. Portion Control was superb. I just am eating real food now and it tastes unbelieveable.

I lost 4lbs this weekend but since i've eaten all these wholesome foods, 3lbs of it has crept back up. Since I have not gone to the bathroom in about a week.. 5 almost 6 days now, I think it's time for Fiber. I will have to get my first fill in a few weeks. I will also need to figure out how to become regular again without relying on fiber/laxatives. I've had this problem since surgery.

Not too good this week, sick on Saturday, thankfully not very. Had a lunch with some girlfriends and their kids Thursday and ALL the kiddies except Eliza came down with violent gastro. Eek. I felt yucky but not nauseous. Anyhow, didnt run. Planned to run on Sunday, worked all day on my assignment, then we decideed to go and see The Da Vinci code, so didnt get my afternoon run in. Eliza in daycare monday, worked like a maniac all day to finish this assignment, which I almost did, had to do the housework, dinner etc in the afternoon, no run again. I cant run after dinner, just cant do it.

So... today, have just finished the assignment, done some work on my other essay that's due on two weeks so I can return the overdue library books, about to race off to uni to return books, hand in assignment, need to do grocery shopping, by that time will collect kidlets from school, they ahve basketball this afternoon, so I neve run Tuesdays.

Perhaps tomorrow? Lol. On Thursday I have to have surgery on my eye which will put me out of action for about 5 days.

sigh. Oh well, back on the bike when I"m all better.

hi workout bunnies! i was sad to see my favorite thread on page 2! i hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend (in the us) :)) i had a big brunch on saturday wich consisted of eating rich quiche and drinking a lot of prosecco. so i'm sure that didn't help the cause. but i am determined to up the workouts and cook my own food and not drink (too many calories!!) for this week. i am also doing the colonix internal cleanse. i'll let you all know how that goes. i picked up the idea from a thread a few months ago. i also packed my lunch today and started the morning with a nice workout:

- 45 mins @ 5.5%, 4.1 mph. this is .5% more than last week. i was sweating like a pig and had to cut up an old towel for an improvised head band. i'm sure i looked like a crazy wanna-be gym rambo

- 120 arm curls, tricept, strongman and lateral raises

- 300 crunches

i'm also going to try to take a leisurely walk tonite while watching tv. let me know how you guys are doing! xo

3 miles on recumbant bike - 10mph, 130 pulse rate

I didn't do 3 miles on the recumbant bike yesterday because I came down with a summer cold. Instead, I slept from 7:30pm to 10:30am.

Once this cold is gone, I'll resume my exercise.

Yes, feel better Tricia!

Played football this weekend! Who knew I could throw such a great spiral?!? Took Sunday off from exercise and last night I did...

30 minutes on the stationary bike changing up speed and resistance

20 minutes of arm work with dumbells

Today:

Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds

Yoga (I feel like I need to do some serious stretchin')

Plans for today

3.2 mile run/walk/jog

16.5 mile bike ride

200 crunches

30 push ups

30 squats

Aww Tricia, feel better hon. We need you back on track here with us.

One hour walk with 10 year old son and dogs. I had to give up Water aerobics for now because I have an infected port incision. I think it's a localized infection that is not all the way to my port, but, I see my band Doc tomorrow. I'm sure he will tell me to stay out of the pool for a couple of more weeks at least! Bummer - I really like the Water aerobics!!!!!!!!

I saw my dietician today and she did her little test with the electrodes on my hand and foot and told me I have gained 4 pounds of muscle. WOOHOO!

Plans for today

16.5 mile bike ride

200 crunches

30 push ups

30 squats

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Feel better Tricia :biggrin1:

Telly... Girl... you are making my 6 miles on my bike look bad! LOL

TODAY

6 mile bike ride

20 laps in pool

Have a great night....