Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Compliment Chain

BigPaul always makes me feel really good about myself. He's funny and silly but really smart right when you need him to be. DeLarla

TellyMelly keeps me motivated on days I think I want to slack and theres always a smile on my face when I'm talking to her, she just keeps me laughing. She brightens my day!

Cutiern reminds me of my daughter. I love how she is young, independent, and willing to make financial sacrifices to change her life.

Dawg is a great husband. Selfless and supportive. He lives a banded lifestyle, without the band, so that he may succeed along side his wife.

Pennie always seems so level-headed and diplomatic. I really admire that.

Jack cracks me up with the use of his warped sense of humour in the manner in which he offers practical advice. Humour and practicalilty...great match and I always appreciate his input. (I also like his avatar!!)

The best me (Kathy) has one of the most loving and tender hearts I've ever seen. She is always caring and giving to others even when she's needing support for herself. Her love of God and her desire to be a better servant shows in every post.

Paula is my sweet Band-daughter and I'm so proud of how genuinely sweet she is and how her caring heart and love of God shows by her actions towards all others

Iluvharleys has a good heart and is always so thoughtful, kind and caring always thinking of others in their time of need.

NJChick (Eileen) Cracks me up!!!! She brings a smile to my face no matter what the topic. Bandland would be a boring place without her : - )

VinesQueen reminds me never to give up no matter how bad things seem at the time and encourages me that I should dance my heart out no matter whos watching~and I wish she would hurry up and get back on LBT!!!

Michelle, without a doubt the most inspirational person to me. Even while having her own family problems, she finds time to come here and offer her help. She's a great person!

Susan (PhotoNut) is one of the most supportive and knowledgeable people I've ever known.

EmileeKaye is the sweetest, most genuinely nice and wholehearted bandster and online personality I have ever met.. and I have met quite a few. The sun shines on her goodness and it feels really nice to surround myself with people like this.

K@t has been my friend and support since the moment I joined this group. She listens and gives without asking in return and makes me feel anything is possible.

Vinesqueen is an absolute treasure. She has the most amazing ability to be enviably strong yet human, in the face of outstanding challenges. She always takes time to remind that's it's health first, and that our health supercedes everything, including our weight. Plus her journal really rocks. She's a jewel!

BigPaul always makes me feel really good about myself. He's funny and silly but really smart right when you need him to be. DeLarla

TellyMelly keeps me motivated on days I think I want to slack and theres always a smile on my face when I'm talking to her, she just keeps me laughing. She brightens my day!

Cutiern reminds me of my daughter. I love how she is young, independent, and willing to make financial sacrifices to change her life.

Dawg is a great husband. Selfless and supportive. He lives a banded lifestyle, without the band, so that he may succeed along side his wife.

Jack cracks me up with the use of his warped sense of humour in the manner in which he offers practical advice. Humour and practicalilty...great match and I always appreciate his input. (I also like his avatar!!)

The best me (Kathy) has one of the most loving and tender hearts I've ever seen. She is always caring and giving to others even when she's needing support for herself. Her love of God and her desire to be a better servant shows in every post.

Paula is my sweet Band-daughter and I'm so proud of how genuinely sweet she is and how her caring heart and love of God shows by her actions towards all others

Iluvharleys has a good heart and is always so thoughtful, kind and caring always thinking of others in their time of need.

NJChick (Eileen) Cracks me up!!!! She brings a smile to my face no matter what the topic. Bandland would be a boring place without her : - )

VinesQueen reminds me never to give up no matter how bad things seem at the time and encourages me that I should dance my heart out no matter whos watching~and I wish she would hurry up and get back on LBT!!!

Michelle, without a doubt the most inspirational person to me. Even while having her own family problems, she finds time to come here and offer her help. She's a great person!

Susan (PhotoNut) is one of the most supportive and knowledgeable people I've ever known.

EmileeKaye is the sweetest, most genuinely nice and wholehearted bandster and online personality I have ever met.. and I have met quite a few. The sun shines on her goodness and it feels really nice to surround myself with people like this.

K@t has been my friend and support since the moment I joined this group. She listens and gives without asking in return and makes me feel anything is possible.

Vinesqueen is an absolute treasure. She has the most amazing ability to be enviably strong yet human, in the face of outstanding challenges. She always takes time to remind that's it's health first, and that our health supercedes everything, including our weight. Plus her journal really rocks. She's a jewel!

There's a lot of people on here that have inspired me and some of them have already been mentioned so I think I would pick JMO and KMO, they have both been very inspiring to me along with everyone else. These 2 rock.

There's a lot of people on here that have inspired me and some of them have already been mentioned so I think I would pick JMO and KMO, they have both been very inspiring to me along with everyone else. These 2 rock.

oooh i always read post by jack and wheetin they always have so much helpful info!!!

DeLarla is my vision of independence, strength, wisdom and trust and has always been a person that speaks her mind and has gained a tremendous amount of respect from me as an intelligent and witty person.

StrawartS is smart and funny, and she has the strong personality I admire, yet she's kind. Plus, her screen name is a Palindrome. It's spelled the same backward and forward. Very Cool. Kathy (best me)

Jenna (princess n thep) is always honest and straight foward. And she is a great booty dancer.

Kathy was kind and gentle with me when I was cursing over my first PB. I was shocked by her generous spirit at first, but now I see that that's how she treats everyone. And her baby is pretty cute. And I don't even like babies.

The NJ Board: I can't chose just one person because so many have come to my rescue. They give their heart and soul and they do it with compasion and love. *Cheers NJ Board, I Love You ALL*

Since I have known Mychevygirl (DeAnn), she has shown incredible inner strength, focus and determination in the midst of extremely trying times. She has kept a positive, happy attitude in spite of the stresses she has endured, and she has a smile that shines through her words because it comes from her heart.

FunnyDuddies is a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman who's quit witt and sense of humor is a blessing to those around her. She makes me smile, and I feel so bless to call her my sis. She has also earned my respect and admiration for showing a deep inner strength during times of adversity.

MoOrless is another one of my personal inspirers. She has lost weight all on her own. Reading her posts have been a great eye opener, showing me that weight loss is nothing more than willpower and self-control, which she displays very well. She cheers me on as I do my wild goose chases with myself and she keeps me motivated, letting me know daily that every goal I set for myself, no matter how outlandish it may seem, is very possible and attainable. I thank her for believing in me, (a complete stranger).

Alex is the best thing ever...he has given us this board as a place to learn, laugh, commiserate, cry,...pretty much whatever we are in need of!! And...he just keeps making it better!!! Thanks, Alex!!!!!!!

I have to have a second go at this! MoOrless keeps me going in ways I never thought I'd need. She is working and trying so hard to lose the weight on her own as well as coping with health problems. She finds positive ways around her setbacks that put me to shame and motivate me all at the same time. Kind words and thoughts for others come easily to her and she makes me smile.

Alexandra seems to always be there when a thread gets hairy. She has the ability to listen with an open mind and heart, to sympathize and give a reality check in just a few short lines. I have noticed that she remains detached, but flexible.

Harleynana (Pat) is one of the smartest, kindest people I have ever met. She talks like a sweet southern belle, but she's also a tough cookie who is generous and supportive without fail. And to all the NJ Chat gals who welcomed me into their midst even though I live in Michigan - your support and friendship has meant the world to me.

I love this board. It makes me laugh. It makes me think. It makes me mad. It inspires me. It give me good ideas. It gives me advice. Most of all, it makes me feel I am not alone in this struggle, that I am part of a community with one goal... to reclaim our health and our lives... to live better, and be better. We may not always see eye to eye, but we are all better for knowing each other.

mini_me is NUMBER ONE in my book!

Nana~ (aka "plunderbunny") inspires me with her carefree attitude. Because of her, I wore my Pirate gear when we went to see the new Pirates movie. Your style and panache inspire me to be me. (Vinesqueen)

oooh i always read post by jack and wheetin they always have so much helpful info!!!

La Madam always encourages me through her strength of will and personality. I have never for a moment doubted that she will be able to maintain even if she is "flying solo." There are people who claim to be straight talkers, and then there is the real deal, La Madam aka Michelle (Vinesqueen)

Kabeerah has always impressed me with her quiet strength. She has gone against the prevailing customs of her culture in getting the Band. She’s been an amazing resource for the women in her country, translating information. (Vinesqueen)

DeLarla is my vision of independence, strength, wisdom and trust and has always been a person that speaks her mind and has gained a tremendous amount of respect from me as an intelligent and witty person.

StrawartS is smart and funny, and she has the strong personality I admire, yet she's kind. Plus, her screen name is a Palindrome. It's spelled the same backward and forward. Very Cool. Kathy (best me)

Jenna (princess n thep) is always honest and straight foward. And she is a great booty dancer.

Kathy was kind and gentle with me when I was cursing over my first PB. I was shocked by her generous spirit at first, but now I see that that's how she treats everyone. And her baby is pretty cute. And I don't even like babies.

The NJ Board: I can't chose just one person because so many have come to my rescue. They give their heart and soul and they do it with compasion and love. *Cheers NJ Board, I Love You ALL*

Since I have known Mychevygirl (DeAnn), she has shown incredible inner strength, focus and determination in the midst of extremely trying times. She has kept a positive, happy attitude in spite of the stresses she has endured, and she has a smile that shines through her words because it comes from her heart.

FunnyDuddies is a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman who's quit witt and sense of humor is a blessing to those around her. She makes me smile, and I feel so bless to call her my sis. She has also earned my respect and admiration for showing a deep inner strength during times of adversity.

MoOrless is another one of my personal inspirers. She has lost weight all on her own. Reading her posts have been a great eye opener, showing me that weight loss is nothing more than willpower and self-control, which she displays very well. She cheers me on as I do my wild goose chases with myself and she keeps me motivated, letting me know daily that every goal I set for myself, no matter how outlandish it may seem, is very possible and attainable. I thank her for believing in me, (a complete stranger).

Alex is the best thing ever...he has given us this board as a place to learn, laugh, commiserate, cry,...pretty much whatever we are in need of!! And...he just keeps making it better!!! Thanks, Alex!!!!!!!

I have to have a second go at this! MoOrless keeps me going in ways I never thought I'd need. She is working and trying so hard to lose the weight on her own as well as coping with health problems. She finds positive ways around her setbacks that put me to shame and motivate me all at the same time. Kind words and thoughts for others come easily to her and she makes me smile.

Alexandra seems to always be there when a thread gets hairy. She has the ability to listen with an open mind and heart, to sympathize and give a reality check in just a few short lines. I have noticed that she remains detached, but flexible.

Harleynana (Pat) is one of the smartest, kindest people I have ever met. She talks like a sweet southern belle, but she's also a tough cookie who is generous and supportive without fail. And to all the NJ Chat gals who welcomed me into their midst even though I live in Michigan - your support and friendship has meant the world to me.

I love this board. It makes me laugh. It makes me think. It makes me mad. It inspires me. It give me good ideas. It gives me advice. Most of all, it makes me feel I am not alone in this struggle, that I am part of a community with one goal... to reclaim our health and our lives... to live better, and be better. We may not always see eye to eye, but we are all better for knowing each other.

mini_me is in my book!

Nana~ (aka "plunderbunny") inspires me with her carefree attitude. Because of her, I wore my Pirate gear when we went to see the new Pirates movie. Your style and panache inspire me to be me. (Vinesqueen)

La Madam always encourages me through her strength of will and personality. I have never for a moment doubted that she will be able to maintain even if she is "flying solo." There are people who claim to be straight talkers, and then there is the real deal, La Madam aka Michelle (Vinesqueen)

Kabeerah has always impressed me with her quiet strength. She has gone against the prevailing customs of her culture in getting the Band. She’s been an amazing resource for the women in her country, translating information. (Vinesqueen

New Sho whether she knows it or not has been an inspiration to me. She always posts informative well written posts and isnt afraid to say what she thinks. I admire her "online" personality.

mini_me is in my book!

Kabeerah has always impressed me with her quiet strength. She has gone against the prevailing customs of her culture in getting the Band. She’s been an amazing resource for the women in her country, translating information. (Vinesqueen

New Sho whether she knows it or not has been an inspiration to me. She always posts informative well written posts and isnt afraid to say what she thinks. I admire her "online" personality.

A1ikou has been the best listener and help to me even when times have been really hard she doesn't try to push me or shove any tough love on me because she know's it won't work...plus..shes in Greece...how cool is that???

All the above mentioned people have been a great inspiration and helpful in times of need...this was a nice thread to read. :clap2:

mini_me is in my book!

A1ikou has been the best listener and help to me even when times have been really hard she doesn't try to push me or shove any tough love on me because she know's it won't work...plus..shes in Greece...how cool is that???

All the above mentioned people have been a great inspiration and helpful in times of need...this was a nice thread to read. :clap2:

Bettina~I have seen her on the boards before but I just actually "met" her today and we both have something in common~a great sex life! LOL! And we are both witchy women! I have respect for everyone on this forum and have enjoyed talking to everyone and going on this journey with them. And I can't forget to mention~Heathergurl! Fellow Texan...she always makes me laugh and is as sweet as she can be! (Kathy473)

FunnyDuddies is a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman who's quick witt and sense of humor is a blessing to those around her. She makes me smile, and I feel so bless to call her my sis. She has also earned my respect and admiration for showing a deep inner strength during times of adversity.

mini_me is in my book!

Bettina~I have seen her on the boards before but I just actually "met" her today and we both have something in common~a great sex life! LOL! And we are both witchy women! I have respect for everyone on this forum and have enjoyed talking to everyone and going on this journey with them. And I can't forget to mention~Heathergurl! Fellow Texan...she always makes me laugh and is as sweet as she can be! (Kathy473)

Tricia has been a great friend these past few months. Not only does she listen to me when I need to vent, she is also there for me during my triumphs, cheerleading me the entire way. She's honest and very blount about things and I admire that greatly. Most of all, she's real. That girl is my heart!

MoOrLess has been a wise..yet objective voice that consistently whispers into my ear when I fall clear from the path. She smacks me when I'm being ridiculously hard on myself and she makes me see just how "Not so serious" things really are. She takes away my anxiety. She should be a therapist. She's a great friend.

FunnyDuddies is a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman who's quick witt and sense of humor is a blessing to those around her. She makes me smile, and I feel so bless to call her my sis. She has also earned my respect and admiration for showing a deep inner strength during times of adversity.

mini_me is in my book!

Tricia has been a great friend these past few months. Not only does she listen to me when I need to vent, she is also there for me during my triumphs, cheerleading me the entire way. She's honest and very blount about things and I admire that greatly. Most of all, she's real. That girl is my heart!

MoOrLess has been a wise..yet objective voice that consistently whispers into my ear when I fall clear from the path. She smacks me when I'm being ridiculously hard on myself and she makes me see just how "Not so serious" things really are. She takes away my anxiety. She should be a therapist. She's a great friend.

Ali1kou - I rarely find qualities of a lady from the 1950's. The kind of woman that is really all about class and femininity, beauty and taking care of her husband. A friendly, yet debonaire kinda lass, courteous and sophisticated charm. Ali, I think you are all of these things. I invision you with Christina Aguilleras 50's hair and gorgeous outfits because I feel that you are from that era. I love your personality and your style.

mini_me is in my book!

All the above mentioned people have been a great inspiration and helpful in times of need...this was a nice thread to read.

Ali1kou - I rarely find qualities of a lady from the 1950's. The kind of woman that is really all about class and femininity, beauty and taking care of her husband. A friendly, yet debonaire kinda lass, courteous and sophisticated charm. Ali, I think you are all of these things. I invision you with Christina Aguilleras 50's hair and gorgeous outfits because I feel that you are from that era. I love your personality and your style.

Teresita is a great inspiration. She is always upbeat and keeps all of us Marylanders on our toes. Keep up the harrassment T, we need it.

mini_me is in my book!

All the above mentioned people have been a great inspiration and helpful in times of need...this was a nice thread to read.

Teresita is a great inspiration. She is always upbeat and keeps all of us Marylanders on our toes. Keep up the harrassment T, we need it.

Telly_is huge inspiration for me.I admire how devoted she is to her weight loss and she is so positive! I would love to have her will.

Amourette is really caring and nice. She always knows whats right to say and she supports others.

I'm not intending to break the chain here, but I really am computer illiterate enough to not know how to get the previous postings on here. However, nevertheless here are two of the many people I admire:

Jenna (princess n the pea) for her sometimes unheard voice of kindness, understanding and reason in difficult and heated times.

Susan4794 for her continuing positiveness and welcoming to newcomers.