Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Good Afternoon...

We hit the ground running, and have not stopped since. We have our new mattress waiting for the bedroom furniture in the upstairs master suite.

Jack is working on dismantling the rest of the kitchen. The good news is that we don't have to get involved with selling the hardly used appliances installed in 2009. We pulled them out because they are "stainless" steel, which we hate, and Brent wanted for his new kitchen. He planned beginning his kitchen renovation at the beginning of the year, and he liked the pictures he saw. So he will pull them via trailer back to his house in October. One less thing on the "to do" list.

My band is behaving if I treat it right. We certainly have a love-hate relationship now. I am encouraged that I was still able to lose weight even with it totally empty. I just have to keep up my exercise regimen. All good things in time...

Continuing prayers for you Janet...I know this is a big step for you, but you are ready to take it. I am so looking forward to your pain free future with your knees. My friend now enjoys going shopping, which she was unable to do for years.

Michelle...yes, our children do take us through life as they achieve their milestones. Enjoy the years ahead, as before you are ready he will be leaving the nest.

I hope all is well for everyone.

lunch break is over...

I'm looking forward to some "under the influence" texts Janet...:-)!

BBL...

Janet, CMom, MaddysGram, whatever other alias applies.... I will be thinking of you and know you will do fabulous. I am very excited that your new knees will match your new bod and soon you will be keeping up even better with those incredible grandkids! Bionic grandma here you come!!! Big hug and may the drug texting and blogging begin! It's my bff's bday tomorrow too so it's a good day in my book!

Thanks ladies, see you on the flip side.

Bring on the drugs!!!!

Just took my first of two antibacterial showers, geesh, it dries my skin out.

Love you all, I'll be back!

Gotta go adjust my ticker. Hit 100 lbs down today.woohoo!

Thanks ladies' date=' see you on the flip side.

Bring on the drugs!!!!

Just took my first of two antibacterial showers, geesh, it dries my skin out.

Love you all, I'll be back!

Gotta go adjust my ticker. Hit 100 lbs down today.woohoo![/quote']

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SMACKAROOOS!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

Awesome and new knees... you will be rocking the house soon!

According to my Cyber sister, Paula, Janet is doing quite well and nurses are impressed! I think she looks great for 2 hours post-op pic taken. Plus, look how skinny she is :) and all that extra room in her bed.

post-341213-13813142203298_thumb.jpg

Dawn...

Thank you so much for the update! Amazing to look so radiant so soon post op...and Janet, you look wonderful!

Get well soon Janet...you are going to do stellar with your new parts!

Way to go Janet! Prayers continue. Show them what you are made of! Hope things continue to improve quickly. You do look pretty skinny in that big ole bed! Hugs!

According to my Cyber sister' date=' Paula, Janet is doing quite well and nurses are impressed! I think she looks great for 2 hours post-op pic taken. Plus, look how skinny she is :) and all that extra room in her bed.[/quote']

So sweet! Get better soon!

Good Morning All...

We woke up this morning to 70 degrees inside the house. I went looking for a heavy robe and slippers for the first time since our move. It's difficult to believe it is still the middle of August.

I hope all is well with all...

Janet, you do look marvelous and tiny in that great big bed! I hope that today as your begin your post op therapy you will find it easier than the idiot who you encountered pre op and predicted trying times ahead.

The kitchen is taking shape nicely, we are ready for the stone fabricators to come for final measurements. The sooner the better. Not having a functional kitchen is the pits! Theymaresupposedmto set the appointment for measuring today.

I have not yet gotten beck into my exercise routine since returning home, and this is at the top of my priority list. I am not supposed to wash my hair before tomorrow post highlights, so I will wait 1 more day. I can't stand perspiration drenched hair without washing it.

I hope Dee is studying, Michelle negotiating, Dawn is staying safe, that Diane is well and meeting her present challenges.

I hope Janet is feeling better today and roaming the halls in the hospital with her walker. And Terri, I hope you are making progress with your scrapbooks...

Today is continue to climb out from all the laundry day for me, and tackle a couple more boxes...

Have a great day...

Just got home from an emergency trip to the boat. Our onboard A/C died... nothing that $4000 and two new units won't fix! UGH!!!

Janet how's the knee feeling? When do you get to go home?

Carole... strange August weather for us too!

Dawn... love the new puppy, did not realize you were a foster mom. I used to do that too!

Michele... school and work update please?

Doreen.. is Charlie behaving and back on his meds?

Diane... hope Mom is behaving and not streaking the neighbors!

My hubby says I need a fill. I can eat way too much way too fast. Even he noticed tonight at dinner. BUT... good news is I am not gaining so maybe I can get the fill a lose a bit more like I want... especially before the January cruise!

Hope you all have fabulous weekends!

Everyone have a great weekend.