Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

So happy for you Dawn, sounds like a great time with the ones you love.

PS. I knew you would fit on those rides.....

LOL, you thrilled over new mower. I thrilled over new vacuum I bought myself. We pathetic!!!! :)

LOL, enjoy the new vacuum and the new knees you are gonna get! I am happy you are going for it and look forward to your recovery to a new you in so many ways. You are too young and way tooo awesome to be hobbling around. You have grandkids to chase, pool parties to attend, and a hubby to cater to. ;-)

Good luck with the knees Janet. I will try to remember you on the 14th, but I am old! LOL

Sounds like all had busy weekends, mine was quiet but fun. Tomorrow manicure and photo albums!

LOL, enjoy the new vacuum and the new knees you are gonna get! I am happy you are going for it and look forward to your recovery to a new you in so many ways. You are too young and way tooo awesome to be hobbling around. You have grandkids to chase, pool parties to attend, and a hubby to cater to. ;-)

You know me so well, like my daughter or something.

Really, your words brought a tear to my eye, you get me.

hugs

Good luck with the knees Janet. I will try to remember you on the 14th, but I am old! LOL

Sounds like all had busy weekends, mine was quiet but fun. Tomorrow manicure and photo albums!

Oh, I will definitely remind you.....

It will be, calling all prayer warriors, HELP!!!!!

smb100703l.jpg

Maybe you could get an airplane or a cool design for the new ones! :D

I'm going to start laughing in the OR thinking about this and everyone will think I'm crazy.

Maybe I'll print it out and give it to the Dr.lol

Good Morning all...

Janet, I apologize for being remiss and not sending a card...

I know you enjoyed your birthday and celebrated in style! And so happy you are moving forward with your knee replacement! Of course this prayervwarrier is on deck with you...keep us posted on your progress!

I got sidetracked with getting the grandsons off to school...got to leave for doctor appointments now.

Tech son has been updating iPad and new phone for the past 2 evenings...

Love and appreciate you all!

BTW Dawn...glad you enjoyed your new NSV at the park and had a glorious time with Brad...

BBL...

Or what about this? You pull open your knee and out comes more legos? Think how COOL the grandkids would think you are

Incredible-LEGO-Art-by-Nathan-Sawaya-hypenotice-4.jpg

this could be a fun idea Mom...8279862117_5c2575d041_k.jpg

You crazy girl!

This describes how I feel sometimes.lol

Maddy loves lego's she crack up. Gonna show her this..

Carole, so glad to hear from you. I was starting to get worried.

I kept thinking of txting you, the next time I got up to get phone, by then I'd forget again. Geesh, getting older is for the birds.

Terri, what are you up to?

Have you ever tried a one fabric wonder quilt? Just got book and fabric. Hope I can pull it off.

Queen quilt willbe done tonight and to long arm quilter before Wednesday.

Gotta finish Maddy's lap quilt for her birthday Sept 12.

So much fabric, so little time.lol

Dee, When do the kids go back to school? Our kids have another week. I will have to catch Delaney's first day of school in pictures.

Jake have a good birthday?

Skinny Mini, How'd chiropractor go, the other day?

What's going on with you and school?

Di, Missing you girlfriend, hope everything going as well as can be expected.

You're all a great group of women, a proud to know you.

TTYL

Janet... never did a one fabric quilt. I am being lazy, had a stomach bug for the past couple days. I have stay near the toilet! Band is fine... and I have lost weight, but not my favorite way to go.

Good Evening All...

We have been enjoying our time visiting with the family...except for missing our Sushi. Miso, the runt of the litter had been with her mother, Sushi, every day of her life. She looks so lost and lonely at times. It just makes the empty space seem larger.

Tomorrow I see my surgeon to get his opinion as to what is to be done about my band. My PCP believes there is an additional issue with my stomach, but will defer his medical opinion to the bariatric surgeon. The PCP did share that another of his patients decided to have her band removed, as she lost enough weight that the band could be seen when she laid down, which interfered with her "bikini" image. She ended up regaining most of the weight she lost. So much for "going it alone".

Terri, I hope you are feeling better now. No fun to be sick...