Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

name one thing..

Hey - I've biked through France. Does riding a stationery bike while watching Rick Steve's Europe on high def TV count? :lol:

......you all to make a biking thread.....

CG,

I imagined that the old boyfriend who never called me back would come tumbling out of one of my fold once I started losing....ha!

Sorry, crude joke. But now that I don't have any folds I can laugh about it.

CG,

I imagined that the old boyfriend who never called me back would come tumbling out of one of my fold once I started losing....ha!

Sorry, crude joke. But now that I don't have any folds I can laugh about it.

damn straight......girl is SMOKING

Simple things that skinny people take for granted every day because they are just part of life.

It will always amaze me how before wls I would get all shaky and irritable if I didn't eat and now I can and do live on 1000 cal a day without any problem.

It amazes me when I catch a glance at myself in a reflection of a glass door or window and I don't disgust myself.

I can walk in a room and by far not be the heaviest one there.

Running a 9 min mile average.

Fitting in a booth at a restaurant.

Bending down to pick something up without having to do that wide leg squat thing.

Putting my wedding ring back on and having it now slide all over the place

Being skinnier than my husband

~~~This sounds like my wish list for the future. ;)

~~~Stephanie

lost_puppy.gif

Hysterical!

that is how i feel the bike seat would look if i rode LOL

OY!

I HATE those bike seats! And I'm with ya! I don't get how riders ride for long periods on those things. When I did ride (when I was thin for a minute), even a gel cover didn't help.

What ever happened to the seats on the bikes when we were kids? Weren't those big, or is it just that we were small? :huh:

i preferred rolling skating......the shoes with 4 wheels........never got the hang of inline

Being comfortable in an airplane seat.

Let's see -

• Getting on an airplane and not only did the seat belt go all the way around - I had to actually tighten it!
  • Shopping in a skinny girl store and finding clothes that fit
  • Going Christmas shopping in regular shoes rather than super support shoes - and still being able to walk without pain at the end of the day
  • Buying my first pair of size 12 pants - ever (I'm now back up to an 18, but I swear to God I will get back there!!!!)
  • Looking in the mirror and realizing that I looked like my sister - the one who has never been bigger than a size 7.

and most recently when I went back for a fill for the first time in several years -

• SHARING the large chair in the lobby (designed for me before surgery) with my 14 year old and still having a bit of room.

Shelly