Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help! I have pic attached of what i am throwing up. Can someone help me out

I had my surgery in dec and everything has been great since. I went for my last fill 2 months ago and have been feeling just right. A week ago I started throwing up everything I ate for 3 days. It worried me but it quickly went away and I feel fine. But now I've been having a burning sensation in my throat and when I throw it up its a clear liquid with black stuff in it. There is never any food ( even after I eat).... Has anyone had this? And if so what'd you do to stop it... Thanks for the help and I'm sorry for the pic but its better way of describing what I don't know!

post-204296-13813135027152_thumb.jpg

post-346812-13813141699169_thumb.jpg

I would recommend calling your doctor.

If you havent ate and your throwing up like that go to the emergency room and call your surgeon. That don't look normal

Yes, call your Dr. There is a possiblity you have a slip.

Anytime your throat or esophugus burns, is not a good sign. Acid erosion can be serious.

I think its blood. Call your doctor.

looks like blood..get to your dr as soon as you can.

If it looks like coffee grounds, it could be old blood. I agree. call your doc!

Marci

Grow up and call the fricking doctor... we don't need to see this kind of pictures. You are an adult.... think about that you are asking! Sheesh.

Sorry to be harsh, but I just got home from vacation and this is what is on the forum now?

Grow up and call the fricking doctor... we don't need to see this kind of pictures. You are an adult.... think about that you are asking! Sheesh.

Sorry to be harsh' date=' but I just got home from vacation and this is what is on the forum now?[/quote']

Am I the only one who Google's pictures on everything from strep throat to different kinds of rashes to see what is wrong with me before I can call the Dr? Apparently not! Those of us not born in the ice age sometimes utilize the internet to research information. Seriously, if you didn't want to see the pic, don't click the post! The title clearly stated there would be a pic crotchety!

Am I the only one who Google's pictures on everything from strep throat to different kinds of rashes to see what is wrong with me before I can call the Dr? Apparently not! Those of us not born in the ice age sometimes utilize the internet to research information. Seriously' date=' if you didn't want to see the pic, don't click the post! The title clearly stated there would be a pic crotchety![/quote']

Born in the ice age? Crotchety? Chez was just being honest. Any half intelligent adult would know to call their doctor.

Your comments were totally out of line. At least Chez didn't stoop to rude juvenile slander.

Born in the ice age? Crotchety? Chez was just being honest. Any half intelligent adult would know to call their doctor.

Your comments were totally out of line. At least Chez didn't stoop to rude juvenile slander.

She said "grow up"! I said "stop being so old!" Really, I'd say I didn't stoop anywhere.... lol!! Oh, and on top of that, I really just don't care whether I'm being juvenile... I.think she was out of line by suggesting there was ANYTHING wrong with this post!! I was being honest too!

Thanks everyone that has replied! And thanks smurphette! I have an apt for tomorrow since the clinic was already closed. I don't understand why people have to be so rude when we are all In the same boat. I was asking a question because you never know what going on and who better to go to than someone who's walking in your shoes. I deleted this app before because of a lot of the rude comments and I'm unhappy I downloaded it again just to find that nothing's changed. Where's the sympathy instead of being assholes! I do like to google everything an ask questions so I have a background of what's going on with me and I was worried so I resorted to this stupid app. You rude people really kill this app of so called support!

Please don't resort to calling me stupid. You don't know my life. I probably have more schooling than you!

Please don't resort to calling me stupid. You don't know my life. I probably have more schooling than you!

Where did I say stupid?

More schooling than me? Regardless of schooling, at least I would have the common sense to call my doctor if I was puking blood. Just sayin.