Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't take it any more!

We have been where you are, I agree with what everyone is saying just know that at the end of this journey there is a prize waiting for you to get there. YOU CAN DO THIS! DON'T GIVE UP ! :)

Omg thank you,thank you, thank you for all these great posts.

When my family would eat crap like pizza in front of me, while it only made it a little easier, I'd remind myself that's how I got fat. Then I'd get some sugar free Jello and go hide in the bedroom!! ^_^

You'll live!!!! Will pass quicker than you know.

I'm 4 days post and can not stand one more sweet thing (protine shakes, jello) so this morning I made malt o meal, very runny, and its hitting the spot. I have been doing broth but the brand I use was adding to the gas pains in my back. Every morning i look forward to standing on the scale cuz the weight is falling. I takes pains to be beautiful, so here we go. You can do it and leave the room when your hubby starts to eat. Spray your favorite body spot to mask the smells.

I want my band out. Am 6 years post. Quickly lost around 60 lbs after insertion and now back up 35. Live on the west coast and had minimal support out here and never really learned how to eat. Mostly live on sliders so I know it is my fault but don't like meat and PB on a lot of stuff so am just tired of it. Have to pay $100 for fills and defills and that is probably around $1500 or more now. Anyone know if I will have to pay for removal and if there is a SWLC Dr out here now.......Vancouver?

Unless your insurance covers removal, you're going to have to pay for it. It's probably going to be easier, cheaper, and healthier to just learn to live with it. So what if there's no support available. I'm sure you're capable of reading a book.... Support yourself! :)

and since we have all had obesity issues why would we continue to serve our kids pizza and MacDonalds and coke and chips and all that crap????

I want food. I want real food. I just want bacon and eggs for Breakfast. A sandwich for lunch and something grilled for dinner. My husband is supportive. but he just dosn't get it. I am hungry. I'm drinking shakes' date=' and drinking Soup . Yogurt and blended cottage cheese . While he's eating anything he wants right in front of me. I am going to burst, hit the wall.

My whole world revolved around meals . My social life was around meals. I don't know what to do with myself.

I miss the act of sitting with my husband in the evening and sipping a wine with cheese , and Bruschetta. I can't swim because of the incision. I feel like I'm going crazy here. If I could go to sleep for the next month I would.

This is hard. Everyone talks about the rewards. They never say how hard it is. I can't turn back. I feel stuck and frightened . What the heck did I do???? Will I ever appreciate the band. I just don't know. :([/quote']

This what I'm doing because you can't stop anyone else from eating I went to a party this weekend where there was cake and plenty of food. I said no thank you to it all and far as your husband eating if you can't handle it remove yourself from the food area. I stay upstairs when my husband is cooking. I start looking at the success stories on this site call friends anything but eat Good luck girlie