Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lipo of inner thighs

I am almost five months post op from a TT and arm lift and I love the results. I just scheduled an appointment to have Lipo done of my inner thighs (my surgeon believes that i can get 75% of the result I want with lipo instead of having to undergo an inner thigh lift). I was wondering if anyone has had just lipo of this area and if so, how was the experience?

DO the lipo.... I had the surgery and it was a b***h!

Can you share any before and after pictures?

Can you share any before and after pictures?

Here are the best before and after pics I could find. post-216728-13813134940086_thumb.jpg post-216728-13813134939696_thumb.jpg post-216728-13813134940457_thumb.jpg

Sorry about them being so big...you can open the pictures in a separate window instead of clicking directly on them...

post-293877-13813141529969_thumb.jpg

post-293877-13813141531403_thumb.jpg

post-293877-13813141532805_thumb.jpg

post-293877-13813141534178_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the size.

Wow looks amazing. X. I need the lot lol

Thanks for sharing. I have often wondered how I will look when I have reached my goal and if I will need/want to have any surgery. You look great. Again thanks for sharing.

did u have to pay for it urself i need a thigh lift

did u have to pay for it urself i need a thigh lift

Yes, all the procedures I've had done to date (the tt and arm lift) as well as my upcoming Lipo I had to pay for. I did not have any medical reasons (i have not lost more than 100 lbs, i did not have my skin hanging low enough, and i never had any rashes that needed to be documented or treated by a doctor) that would cause insurance to cover it. It really is tough to pay for this work, as it is expensive, but it was definitely money well spent!

I figured that now that swelling has gone down (its been about 7 weeks since I had the Lipo of my inner thighs), I'd post an updated picture. I don't really have a before pic, so here is an after pic. I can't believe I am now able to wear shorts!

post-221071-13813135216391_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]27410[/ATTACH]

post-293877-13813141998976_thumb.png

That looks great!! I was stalking your thread yesterday to see how you'd gone but couldn't find an update! How much did the surgeon take out?

I'm only 3 days out today but he removed very little from my thighs so as not to leave me with lots of loose skin, but it's an improvement nonetheless! My thighs still touch but they don't really rub anymore. :)

That looks great!! I was stalking your thread yesterday to see how you'd gone but couldn't find an update! How much did the surgeon take out?

I'm only 3 days out today but he removed very little from my thighs so as not to leave me with lots of loose skin' date=' but it's an improvement nonetheless! My thighs still touch but they don't really rub anymore. :)[/quote']

I believe he took out 1400ccs of fat. I do have some loose skin but it definitely is not bad (esp if I feel comfortable in a bikini and shorts). If you are only three days out, you are prob still very swollen...you will look even better in 3-6 weeks!