Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The difference between stuck and too full ????

yea, I live with my 74 yr old mom since my divorce and she is about to learn the look instead of me holding up a finger, ha ha ha. You're funny. Yes you are right, I just may not be able to eat toast anymore like I did a week ago. And by all means I do want to continue to lose, woohoo, so I'd rather stay where I'm at and do without those foods like white food like breads and rice I tried to eat with baked fish the other day and got stuck. Rice isn't my friend either. Oh and how I miss it too. But 58 lbs gone feels too good. BTW you look fantastic in your profile pic. Can't wait to look skinny in mine and feel brave to post a full body one.

Thanks! That's alot of cosmetic also. Lol. Although i was a model for my surgeon years ago for being a success story. Was on billboards, magazines and newspapers. That was cool. Yea I've been we're I can eat rice, bread, biscuits ect ect. Now I can't for most days. I can however eat rice with lots of sauce or gravy on it on special occasion only because of high cal content. Like hibachi rice with yum yum sauce or Chinese fried rice and I will get the gravy from beef pepper steak and just eat slow. Like I said in spec occasion only.

I had the exact same thing with my last fill. I lasted 4 days then had to get 1cc removed. Now I feel no restriction whatsoever. I'm having a hard time finding the the right balance.

Hugs to you :)

I had the exact same thing with my last fill. I lasted 4 days then had to get 1cc removed. Now I feel no restriction whatsoever. I'm having a hard time finding the the right balance.

Hugs to you :)

I have major problems getting the correct fill. I had 3.5 mils in my band and had half a mil in and felt no different so had half a mil more and then couldn't eat at all so had to have a defill. Then I had 0.2 of a ml in at a time and then still got too full again had a stuck do and then had a 'drowning do' and ended up in hospital with aspiration pneumonia. Had to have a mil taken out again so I'm back to square one.

It is expensive to keep having also these fills when you have to pay for them!

Also with my last full a month ago I was pretty tight as in could only sip Water and maybe get a bottle down a day for a few days. Then gradually weaned it back. After about two weeks I was perfect. Now I am happy I waited it out.

I didn't know stress played apart in how tight your band gets wow that explains a lot with me.

Thanks for the advice med., I will wait it out. Just ate some homemade chicken taco Soup with shredded canned chicken in it, did ok with that, may have it again for dinner since I did ok with it. Steph, I hate to get an unfill, but like you I want to get to the sweet spot or green zone and I just can't seem to get there because prior to getting the fill I was hungry in between meals and wanting to snack and felt like I could eat more than a cup's worth but didn't and since a week ago Thurs was my fill I certainly feel the restriction, I only get hungry about every 4 to 5 hrs and at night if I get hungry I grab a low fat string cheese. I didn't call my dr this morning as I really didn't see a need to. I will be mindful of my eating and chewing and food choices as some foods I could eat a week ago I may not be able to eat now, toast may be one of them. As the band gets tighter and tighter I don't understand what everyone eats to get Protein in on a daily basis if for instance you are unable to tolerate chicken or red meat or pork chops anymore, what the heck do you eat besides fish? I will get tired of fish everyday however I do eat it several times a week but as it stands right now well as of last week I was able to tolerate a baked pork chop with fat free mushroom soup for gravy on it, a baked chicken breast, I don't do red meat or ground meat of any kind.

I can eat chicken, fish, red meat cooked medium or med rare, some ground beef but depends on how gristly it is. I can eat pork as long as its not overcooked.

I'm fairly new and sorry for the question, but what is PB'ing?

I'm fairly new and sorry for the question, but what is PB'ing?

PB'ing is another word for Productive Burp or regurgitation almost without effort, it just comes back up with a burping sensation. For me PBing I will slime yes slime comes up and salivate uncontrollably then if I'm lucky when something is stuck I PB (the stuck food comes up), no fun and can cause slippage and aggravate your band so I don't recommend it. I just had a recent fill last week and I'm under a lot of stress right now which may play a role in making my band tight so I've been stuck 3 times in a week, luckily not today as I've taken it easy on solid foods. Hope this anwers your questions.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. My last fill added 0.4 ml and I was in such pain for 3 days I had to go back and have it removed. I couldn't drink coffee or Water without it getting stuck and being in pain.

I fell off the wagon for a while but still managed to lose 6 lbs in 2 months. I'm back on track now but I'm so sensitive to Fluid retention, too. If I eat something salty, I retain it then wind up PB'ing due to a tighter band.

I have a hard time with chicken. I haven't had steak since before my surgery and only had ground beef twice. I can't chew it to mush well enough and then I have trouble. I slow cook my white meat pork so it's very tender & I also do well with fish. I love cheese, so that is my go-to food but that has a lot of artery clogging fat, too.

Some days I feel like I can't win.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. My last fill added 0.4 ml and I was in such pain for 3 days I had to go back and have it removed. I couldn't drink coffee or Water without it getting stuck and being in pain.

I fell off the wagon for a while but still managed to lose 6 lbs in 2 months. I'm back on track now but I'm so sensitive to Fluid retention' date=' too. If I eat something salty, I retain it then wind up PB'ing due to a tighter band.

I have a hard time with chicken. I haven't had steak since before my surgery and only had ground beef twice. I can't chew it to mush well enough and then I have trouble. I slow cook my white meat pork so it's very tender & I also do well with fish. I love cheese, so that is my go-to food but that has a lot of artery clogging fat, too.

Some days I feel like I can't win.[/quote']

Ur not alone a week ago i had my last fill been pbing a lot since now i have had this big lump feeling in my throat and burping constantly and when i eat even if its two bites my stomach is in a lot of pain i definitely have to call my surgeon monday and see whats going on ugh

Yes, that helps to know. Thank you Donna12!

Well when I'm stuck I feel it all in my chest and can't another bite sometimes I throw up throw it's the worst feeling ever..