Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ate Bad Today

Ate really bad today, 2 months postoperative yesterday. I'll be glad when I get more restriction. So easy to fall back into old eating habits. I feel so "ugggghhh" after not following my usual high Protein diet and going over my 1200 calories/day. Need a band for my brain and my stomach. :( Plan to do better tomorrow and hope the weather is nice to go for a walk.

you've owned it now move on. You are in this for the long haul, one day once in a while isn't going to hurt you! And the band around the brain??? My friends and I are always saying that!

Tarajill - Well the GOOD news is that you can't "destroy" your progress with a single day ... And the BAD news is that you also can't fulfill your progress with a single good day. It's about Consistency - day in day out - ordinary actions will deliver extraordinary results When done consistently. SOOOO ... move forward don't look back - you can do this. Exercise in any form including walking is critical to success - rain shine snow whatever tomorrow get your walk in and you will feel better : )

Lee

280lbs Lost all diseases reversed

I also had a bad day food wise but tomorrow is a new day. If it is to cold to walk outside go walk at the mall.

It's tough. 6 weeks after surgery, even after my first fill, I gained weight....just not good at dieting....otherwise I would not have needed this WLS....

Hang in there....eventually the band will be properly adjusted and start to do it's magic....if we let it! (Some people don't.....)

I had a bad day yesterday too. Im 2 months out and feel no restriction. I lost 25 lbs the first 6 weeks and didn't need a fill. Well, I go back next week and sure need one now! This is hard. Bandster Hell is very real. I know I have more self control than I've been showing. We can do this, we will do this and be successful!

Don't count on finding restriction though, to be honest. I am almost 7 months post op and just now have. My first 6 months I lost about 60 lbs (a bit more really) but had NO restriction. It was a matter of knowing that I had to stop after a cup of food. I believe some people just might not FEEL restriction. Now, last month I had less than a lb of loss. The dr took my Fluid out to measure, put it back in and did a fill of 1 cc, and I am actually feeling restriction now for the first time. However, he did tell me he has patients how never do. So, you might have to learn to go by the amount you eat and what you eat as opposed to feeling any sort of restriction.

Just a thought. :)