Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a Houston, texas group

Is there a reason why you can't have your surgery in Houston? Your friend isn't a real friend, by the way.

Yes, The reason is if I have it here in Houston I would have to pay $5000 up front with my insurance but Dr Hollis partner in Dallas is only charging me $1360 out of pocket. A lot of Hollis patients are making that drive to Dallas to save that money. I will do the surgery there but Hollis will be doing my follow up care, fills and everything else. about the friend...yes I know and I have not heard from her since. Not to say did you find someone else or nothing. I have to shake my head at that and keep it moving. I dont need anyone like that in my circle.

Yes, The reason is if I have it here in Houston I would have to pay $5000 up front with my insurance but Dr Hollis partner in Dallas is only charging me $1360 out of pocket. A lot of Hollis patients are making that drive to Dallas to save that money. I will do the surgery there but Hollis will be doing my follow up care, fills and everything else. about the friend...yes I know and I have not heard from her since. Not to say did you find someone else or nothing. I have to shake my head at that and keep it moving. I dont need anyone like that in my circle.

I agree I'm glad that she revealed herself early she probably would not have been very supportive. Close that door and move on.

I agree I'm glad that she revealed herself early she probably would not have been very supportive. Close that door and move on.

Yes, that would of been bad. On top of that she hadn't call to find out if I found someone. Lol but I have and I'm moving forward.

That's awesome! How was it? When did you get to meet him for the first time? Did you go through True Results? My insurance approved me on Monday' date=' but I don't know how long it will take for TR to get it and schedule the surgery. How long was that process for you? I was hoping to have it done next Friday - the 17th...is that realistic???

I'm glad we have connected - with our surgeries so close together, we can be great support for each other!

Gwen[/quote']

I'm going thru true results too! And dr. Reilly ....

Oh wow! I'm going to find out what my out of pocket will be before agreeing to it. I think it will be worth waiting a couple of weeks and traveling to Dallas to save money. Who were you originally going to have it done by in Houston? What is Dr. Hollis' contact information?

I'm going thru true results too! And dr. Reilly ....

Fashionstylist your going to like Dr. Reilly.

Fashionstylist your going to like Dr. Reilly.

That makes me feel south better . When do I meet him ? I can't believe I'm going thru with it . I daydream abt losing my first 40 lbs and how I am goin to look . I know I feel amazing !

Oh wow! I'm going to find out what my out of pocket will be before agreeing to it. I think it will be worth waiting a couple of weeks and traveling to Dallas to save money. Who were you originally going to have it done by in Houston? What is Dr. Hollis' contact information?

Dr. Hollis is at true results on south main. A lot of his new patients go to Dallas and do follow up care with him.

Oh by the way my associate called but I didn't answer. lol I demoted her arse lol

Dr. Hollis is at true results on south main. A lot of his new patients go to Dallas and do follow up care with him.

BCBS out of pocket is like $5000 my advocate Rachel at true results said that if I wanted to make the trip Dr Marsden in Dallas only charge $1360. I said yes Lord lol then Hollis will do follow up and after care. I meet a few women that went to Dallas and they had positive experience

BCBS out of pocket is like 5000 my advocate Rachel at true results said that if I wanted to make the trip Dr Marsden in Dallas only charge 1360. I said yes Lord lol then Hollis will do follow up and after care. I meet a few women that went to Dallas and they had positive experience

I am with BCBS and I will have to pay $5000. I would love to spend less but it would b such an inconvience traveling to Dallas.

I am with BCBS and I will have to pay 5000. I would love to spend less but it would b such an inconvience traveling to Dallas.

I hear you. That's the beauty of being a teacher. Off on summers and having grown kids lol me and my sister making that drive. It's only 4 hours and were going to just stay over night. I can use that other $3000 for my vacation in July. Lol

I hear you. That's the beauty of being a teacher. Off on summers and having grown kids lol me and my sister making that drive. It's only 4 hours and were going to just stay over night. I can use that other 3000 for my vacation in July. Lol

You are so right! Plus u r going to need that for your fab new wardrobe in ur smaller sizes for ur vacation!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

You are so right! Plus u r going to need that for your fab new wardrobe in ur smaller sizes for ur vacation!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

I know that's right lol didn't think about the new clothes I'm going to need.