Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feel free to jump in here...

These are wonderfulL! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. My sister is getting her band on May 3, so I have to share these with her!!

Emily

Dear BacoGal, These things are only funny to us because they really aren't deal breakers, they are just things you notice with a kind of a joy. The trade offs for feeling good and watching your body change waayy outweigh these things. Don't let us make you nervous, after banding come back to these and see how much you'll laugh too!

If you wished that your prescriptions had nutrition labels on them you might be a banster.

If you spend WAY MORE TIME on this website during the workday than you have any right to, you my friend, are a Bandster!!!

Stop spying on me.....:confused:

If you ever made up a story about having hernial surgery so you didn't have to explain Lap Band surgery....

ooo great one, I might use that for those I don't want to know about the surgery

That's what we did for work....I actually just told my boss I was having surgery and he didn't ask questions....But my husband's boss wanted to know why he needed the day off....he just told him that I was having a surgery for my hernia! Worked perfect!

If you go out to dinner at a nice restaurant & spend less then $10 for 2 of you... you might be a bandster!! (One of my favorite side effects!)

If you find yourself looking forward to your next bandster get together so you can update your icon... you might be a bandster!

If you just proudly demonstrated to a table of people that you have FINALLY learned how to make yourself burp... you might be a bandster!! **blush**

If your dinner conversation included burping, passing gas, colonoscopies, endoscopies, ports, shots, needle size, & scar treatments -- and you never batted an eye... you might be a bandster!

(I thought this needed bumping, I missed hearing laughter here.)

If you ever asked your husband to burp you...You might be a bandster!

If you look down in front of your body and notice a lap...you might be a bandster!

If you worry about how you can explain your weightLOSS...you might be a bandster!

If you can tie shoes for the first time in years..You might be a bandster!

If you suddenly cross your legs and it startles you ...You might be a bandster!

If you are riding in the car and your arms and hands are beside you instead of folded across your big belly... You might be a bandster!

All these have happened to me very recently!

Each one was so neat!!!! :)

Those are awesome Sandybells! Woohoooo!!

We missed you at dinner, Leatha! Check out the June time! You'd better be there! :)

If you have to reheat your meal 3 times in the microwave before you have eaten 3/4c. you might be a bandster.

If you can eat lunch out each day for under $2 you might be a bandster.

If you try on your size 10 jeans every few weeks you might be a bandster.

If you have an intrinsic knowledge of how a toilet must feel when the plunger is headed it's way...

If you must ask your husband several times if he's so color blind he doesn't know the difference between the Lt. Blue and the Red capped milk...

If your children are rewarded with bikings, walks, and interactive playtime with Mom & Dad rather than candy or an evening with Spongebob...

If getting out of the bathub is reminding you less and less of the "Save the Whales" campaign...

If a Magic Bullet is your hot new toy (and that's for the kitchen)...

If you drink bottled Water to keep track of how many ounces you've had...

If you have actually calculated that it is mathmatically impossible to drink 64 oz. of water in a day, drinking one ounce every 10 minutes, stopping the liquid intake one hour before and one hour after a meal, and get at least 6 hours of sleep...

If you don't know whether to count Isopure Ready mades as a water or a meal...

If you know what on earth an Isopure Ready-made is, or for that matter, Isopure!...

If going into GNC isn't embarrassing any more...

You Might Be a BAND STER!!!

ok, I think my work here is done!! Thanks for the fun tonight...I got to read through the whole thing, and crack up. What a fun group!

If you go to yard sales and goodwill to buy clothes because you are dropping sizes fast and refuse to pay full price.For something that will fit a month. You might be a Bandster

IF dixie is your constant companion you might be a bandster

If you buy dixies in bulk at costco each month and dont own a dixie dispencer, you might be a bandter

If dixie cups are littered all through the house at all times you might be a bandster.

If your family runs to grab a dixie for you without needing to be asked, they might live with a banster.

If the dixies run out and I get confused over how to eat, I might be a bandster.

If you use dixies to keep track of how many ounces of food/drink you eat daily, you might be a bandster.

If picking up and throwing out a used dixie can be discusting, mom might be a bandster.

If the contents of the dixie your looking at are unknown, you might be a bandster.

If your cats check out the dixies for pulverized meat, chewy chicken, and other discusting treats on a regular basis, you might be a bandster.

If you refill a dixie 10 times rather than drink from a normal large cup, I might be obsessed with the Dixie Cup.

IF finding your sweet spot is/'was more saticfying than finding/ have found the G spot... you might be a bandster.

If you tell everyone you were banded in sandiago when you were really banded in Mexico, you might be a sneaky bansterd.

Thanks for the laughs! I know I'll be back to this thread for ideas on bandster living. It appears there's a lot of bandster truths embedded in the humor. Although I'm not a bandster just yet, I have a couple more to add:

If you're moving through your closet clothes sizes in reverse, you might be a bandster.

If you refuse to donate any of the clothing that's been hanging up in your closet for years to Goodwill or Salvation Army until you're absolutely sure you can't fit it or don't want it, you might be a bandster.