Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been on this website for months, reading and absorbing all the great advice and all your personal and hepful stories that you are so willing to share. If it was not for this website I don't think I would be handeling things so well. I was banded on 12/13 and and doing pretty well overall but... there are times especially late at night when I am having alot of trouble sleeping and really questioning if this was all worth it that I come on here and read, read and read. It always makes me feel better. So I just wanted to thank you all who are willing to share their personal stories and go out of their way to help us LB newbies :)

Welcome to "Bandland".

This is a great site for information.

I've leaned so much over the past 6 years and made some wonderful friends.

Tom, Toronto

Banded July 6 06

Wt. Loss: 156 lbs

tomander@bell.net

You are so very welcome. And yes you will find it is worth it. Healing from the surgery is one of the hard parts. It will be over in no time and will get better.

Keep coming here fir support we will help you every step of the way.

Congratulations on you new life.

I too was banded this week. I had no complications and I am feeling some discomfort but It is all worth it! I weighed in at the hospital and had lost 15 lbs. on the preop liquid diet. Now, day 3 post-op, I have lost three more! Don't be afraid! The best is yet to come!

Thank you all. During the day I am pretty much back to my regular routine. It's just at night, sleeping is the hardest part for me, I feel like Goldilocks I have tried EVERY bed in the house and all couches. The couch seems to be the most comfortable but only for short periods. I just can't wait until I can sleep the whole night straight through. It definetly is all worth it.

I was banded on the same day and nights are def the worse for me too! I made up a recliner like feeling in my bed tonight and I'm actually laying on my side! I'm hoping this will work. sleep would be great to have and in increments of more than 2 hours and without waking up in pain from not being able to move! Haha

I have been on this website for months, reading and absorbing all the great advice and all your personal and hepful stories that you are so willing to share. If it was not for this website I don't think I would be handeling things so well. I was banded on 12/13 and and doing pretty well overall but... there are times especially late at night when I am having alot of trouble sleeping and really questioning if this was all worth it that I come on here and read, read and read. It always makes me feel better. So I just wanted to thank you all who are willing to share their personal stories and go out of their way to help us LB newbies :)

This sounds exactly how I feel about everyone on this site. Like you, I was on here everyday for 7mths reading,reading and reading. The best on line class I could have had. I like to point that out to any newbies that start posting here. Read, ask questions and learn before being banded.

You will start to feel better and better every day that passes. You should be in your bed soon.

I was lucky and never had trouble laying on my side in my bed. I just hugged a big pillow.

Best wishes for continued success!

I have been on this website for months' date=' reading and absorbing all the great advice and all your personal and hepful stories that you are so willing to share. If it was not for this website I don't think I would be handeling things so well. I was banded on 12/13 and and doing pretty well overall but... there are times especially late at night when I am having alot of trouble sleeping and really questioning if this was all worth it that I come on here and read, read and read. It always makes me feel better. So I just wanted to thank you all who are willing to share their personal stories and go out of their way to help us LB newbies :)[/quote']

oh you are so sweet! best of luck and soon we will be reading of your great success too! :)