Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sexual Question For The Ladies

Lol-- I make my husband keep the lights off- and if I'm on top don't think I don't wrap a sheet or something around my stomach! It sucks! I just want to be ale to let loose and not worry about what I look like!! And we have been married 16 years.

I think the reason it bothers me most is because my hubby is 6'3 175 pounds.. so his body is all flat and preportioned and mine is so not!!

I think the reason it bothers me most is because my hubby is 6'3 175 pounds.. so his body is all flat and preportioned and mine is so not!!

I hear ya! Mine is 6'3 and 170

Damn men with their sexy bodies!!

have a glass wine, turn the lights of and enjoy!!!

This topic is making me hungry. ;)

It's about passion. Don't over think it. As Bruce Lee said, "It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of that heavenly glory.".

Sorry if it seems I am Trolling but this subject line intrigued me. From a mans point of view it really doesn't matter when you love someone. My 1st wife was a large woman and only the 3rd person I had been with She was more experienced that I was. The thing is we explored and had fun doing so. As for going down on a woman this is where I learned, and for the most part I satisfied her, it made the actual intercourse much better again for her as she would get hers again! Of course we had explored many other way but we always did that. She had no problem with her size and there are tons of ways to not worry about the flap and stuff like that. Maybe she was more open than some of you gals in here I don't know, but as a man that loves women its great to do that! There is a old term "Lick it and Stick it"

Thats right ric!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY SII Skyrocket using LapBandTalk

Ladies they make plus size bodysuits that are sexy and will hold you in while all the action goes on :-)..and they usually are crotchless so theres no tug of war to get out of them Strap on some heels and im sure your body will disappear in your mind and his! Lol..

Lets all vow to stay secure and always know that we are sexy througout our transition!!!!!

lololol, good thread, dont let go dead. no pun intended. except for obvious booty stealin trolls, its nice to see men and women having an open discussion on a rather taboo issue. i like to watch, bwa hahaha haaaa Sandy

Well as an update I decided to let my husband try it and OMG!!!!! it did take me a moment to stop thinkin about my fat but once I decided to shut off my brain it was all good!! Never in my life had an orgasm like that and my husband was quite satisfied with himself lol :)

Well as an update I decided to let my husband try it and OMG!!!!! it did take me a moment to stop thinkin about my fat but once I decided to shut off my brain it was all good!! Never in my life had an orgasm like that and my husband was quite satisfied with himself lol :)

Anything to Help!! LMAO

Fireworks!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

NUMNUM!

I WISH my husband wanted to do that - sorry for too much info for the people on here that know me' date=' but I actually just recently had relations with my hubby after like 2 years - he is on high blood pressure medicine that makes him not even interested - he now says we are good for another 2 years. :( That we are too fat to enjoy it :( - Not me buddy - but do you give up a 27yr relationship over sex? Unfortunately he is my best friend - so the answer is no.[/quote']

I know the feeling. My husband and I had sex maybe 4 times in 2 yrs. It's more him and he doesn't open up to me. I think because he feels self consious but he never says that. He is not fat like me either! Just some in his stomach. I am used to the no sex by now.