Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sexual Question For The Ladies

Like the ol saying.It feels good do it.

Being that I have been big since I started having sex I have never have that problem. My husband knows I'm fat and he knows my stomach and thighs are fat so why be ashsmed. I love getting it and he loves doing it.

whilst you ponder that, take a gander at this little scenario. My ex Husband was an excellent lover, best Ive ever had. Oral, doggie you name it we did it and it was good, awesome! WE were married less than a year.

We went to bed one night, and in the middle of the night I woke up, no Jeff. His side of the bed empty. No cells back then. I look outside, and the car is there. I get to thinking, and worried. Looked hi and low. We lived in a second floor adorable apart with very old carvings, oak just gorgeous!

Anyhoo, theres this bar we frequented to play pool, about 6 houses down the street. I can see it from our place. I get dressed, and locked up, walk down the street . I find him in there , middle of the night sitting at the bar, suckin face WITH A GUY!!!!

We divorced soon after, nuff said. Creep. Guys if ya think you might be unsure dont MARRY A STRAIGHT WOMAN and let her find out this way. It messes with the head.

Sandy

Sandy,

My heart just sunk for you.... how horrible and to find out that way. I have a gay guy friend and he said i would believe the "straight married" men come and "visit" him. One of my husbands ex-live- in's went home one day unexpectantly and found her husband in bed with another man.... and her x was a cop...... Go figure....

Had you had any suspicions at all... any red flags that looking back... you think... wow, i should have caught that.... just being noise

I know for a fact my size doesn't bother my hubby he talks about how sexy I am all the time. My own head is the problem!!!

You are beautiful with every curve, dent, and stretch mark. Love your body that you are in. Soon it will be smaller then you will not like the sagging skin. There will always be something that you don't like. You have to get out of not liking yourself. It's a work in itself. But get naked stand in front if a mirror and love every inch of your body. Cause its yours for life. Love it all. The good and the bad.

Sandy,

My heart just sunk for you.... how horrible and to find out that way. I have a gay guy friend and he said i would believe the "straight married" men come and "visit" him. One of my husbands ex-live- in's went home one day unexpectantly and found her husband in bed with another man.... and her x was a cop...... Go figure....

Had you had any suspicions at all... any red flags that looking back... you think... wow, i should have caught that.... just being noise

Thanks for that Hun! What you asked, uh well. Thats why I mentioned how good the sex was. Neither of us had any hangups or like embarrassments. When I tell ya it was good, I can only say it was bout the best I've ever had. And, Wouldnt THAT be the way I would know. How else, other than catching him kissing a dude, (still makes me want to gag, the memory), and then HE WAS DIVORCED BY MOI> What else can I say. Sandy shaking head

Thanks for that Hun! What you asked, uh well. Thats why I mentioned how good the sex was. Neither of us had any hangups or like embarrassments. When I tell ya it was good, I can only say it was bout the best I've ever had. And, Wouldnt THAT be the way I would know. How else, other than catching him kissing a dude, (still makes me want to gag, the memory), and then HE WAS DIVORCED BY MOI> What else can I say. Sandy shaking head

I don't think i would be able to ever get that image out of my mind.... gagging for you... Sorry..i sure hope you have been able to move on to "bigger" and better things....lol

Are you from the south? Not many northerners call people Hun.. like we do down here.

yeeeeez Maam, I am as accused a suth ner!

Question 1 has you man ever gave you a reason to feel unsexy? If not my answer is let him do it once you experience this you will not care one bit about how u look, you are in the process of changing and he loves you the way you are also if a man is not attracted to you he would not even be trying to have sex with you let alone do something so intimate and special. All men do not do this!! So if he is asking at least try, cut all the lights out the first time and just enjoy the the sensation!!!

Well as an update I decided to let my husband try it and OMG!!!!! it did take me a moment to stop thinkin about my fat but once I decided to shut off my brain it was all good!! Never in my life had an orgasm like that and my husband was quite satisfied with himself lol :)

Way to go and all i have to say is keep doing it. It gets even better as the weight comes off and then its nice to be able to watch him do it...lol for me that is the best part like u i was uncomfortable especially cause i couldnt tell if he could breathe down there now nothing is in the way just have fun!!!!!

Girl, go for it and enjoy. I use to feel that way also, but my husband reminds me daily of how beautiful I am and how much he loves, loves my body.

Indeed it does continue to get better :) so glad I finally said yes.

Good for you and Hubby Krussel, Way to keep a healthy sex life alive! Sandy

I know the feeling. I can also say that my husband of 10 years does it more now that I'm big then when we were first married and I weighed 170!

He did it 2 nights ago and man was it great! I also, for the first time had 5 O's! I freaking kid you not! It was amazing!!!!!!!!

Here's a tip, shave (all of it) and its even better!

Already do :) not a fan of hair