Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Penis Has A Rough Life

you are soooooooooooooo lucky deedee is not here for me to hide behind...her will protect me..

dang i forgot the storm was a coming

deedee is busy testing my wine theory......

I have one more song come to mind while thinking of CG flatulence ....

I feel the earth move under my feet I feel the walls tumbling down, tumbling down. Whenever she's near her farts do I fear...

Where do you think her dragon gets its flame from

Nite

Ok what is going on..... I realized that I hadn;t eaten dinner yet so I got some hummus (totally soft sh**) one bite and it's not going through....wtf

Who pissed off yellow rose? Come on don't be shy, show yourself!

Not sure where I should tell pinkie this...but I just read a post and the only thing I could think of was MD wants morning sex............lmao big time

Speaking of penuses, or would that be peni? Hmm. I came across this at my local Kogers last week....

post-339425-13813140478413_thumb.jpg

It's a British pudding. The spots are currants. Not something I'd buy, but I sure did take a picture!

It's a British pudding. The spots are currants. Not something I'd buy' date=' but I sure did take a picture![/quote']

I'm first generation American. Parents on back are English. You would not believe the embarrassing things that would come out of their mouths and as a teenage OMG. Personally my mother would tell people she didn't like "spotted d**k", or do you have a ***(cigarette ) and my daughter needs a vest ( bra)

She's 85 now, God bless her, but still don't know what's going to come out of her mouth. LOL

Ok... I started worrying about the plural and looked it up. It is penes although penises is acceptable. Now I can go on with my day.

I'm first generation American. Parents on back are English. You would not believe the embarrassing things that would come out of their mouths and as a teenage OMG. Personally my mother would tell people she didn't like "spotted d**k"' date=' or do you have a ***(cigarette ) and my daughter needs a vest ( bra)

She's 85 now, God bless her, but still don't know what's going to come out of her mouth. LOL[/quote']

I have a friend whose grandmother is the same way. She calls all of her offspring her a**holes.

I have a friend whose grandmother is the same way. She calls all of her offspring her a**holes.

Lol, I guess thats as close as my mom.

We were "a pain in her ass". Lol

Ooo aj are you ok today....I had liquids all day yesterday till about 9 pm...I was so hungry and there were a bag of pretzels at the store SCREAMING my name....but no pain....hope your better today

Speaking of penuses, or would that be peni? Hmm. I came across this at my local Kogers last week....

msg-39013-13813665400813_thumb.jpg

Gonna have to ask my folks about this.... We moved to the US when I was 7, yes I'm a limey.