Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - April 2006

Chunk - I hope you didn't join and then disappear on us!

Kimmers - Drink more Water. It eliminates the Water retention.

Kristin - SIX pounds! Wow!!! :(

Tricia - OMG girl. You must be nearly insane by now. Onederland has been so close for so long! I just know you're going to explode with joy the day you finally see those numbers.. 1..9..9! Did you get your pedicure for the "feet on the scale' pic yet?

DeAnn! One week away! Finally!! You've done so well on your own, I'm sure that you're going to amaze us with your band!

Maryb - That is such great news about your daughter! I saw your post about Capitl One approving her in two hours. That's just awesome! :clap2:

Heather - Thank you for being so encouraging. You have done such a fantastic job on your journey and I'm so proud of you and happy for you!

Linda - Walking with you and Judah yesterday was so awesome! I'm sorry I flaked out on you today. I was so sore! *laughs* You did great and put me to shame! What stinks is that today is the first day of the challenge and we need that 30 mins for our points today. I might call you later and drag you out this evening when it cools down some, so be prepared! :woot:

Mary - 150.. oh.. my.. god! I will be in heaven when I see 150 on the scales again! You go girl!

Tellymelly! Welcome to the club and I have to tell you that I've really enjoyed your addition to the club already. I love the way you think! :Banane33:

Emilee - Down 2 this week! Alright! :rockon:

Penni - Welcome back, I've missed you! Join the challenge with us! I know it will help. And you can trust that I'm praying for you. Remember that a lot of this battle is in our heads. Force yourself to think positively about your ability to make good choices. Stand up for yourself when those food demons whisper temptations and thoughts of failure! You are a beautiful person inside and out, talented and loving, and you deserve to be treated better... by YOU! *big hugs*

So.. the challenge starts today everyone! Focus on getting your points earned for the day and sometime tonight I'll have the new thread started so you can record what you earned today.

P'Nut - I'm so amped up about reaching that goal. Of course, these past few weeks have been rough - only losing 1 pound.

Anyway, I did get my pedicure yesterday in advance of reaching my goal. I've also decided to keep the digital camera in the bathroom for that wonderful moment. Ugh...I hit 200 the other day but didn't have the camera in there. Of course, I got the camera, stepped back on the scale, and it read 201 again!! ARGH!!!

Good luck on the next challenge, everyone. Will there be another thread? I can't remember!!

Tricia <---- occasionally suffers from CRS!! :bananadoggywow:

Will there be another thread? I can't remember!!

Tricia <---- occasionally suffers from CRS!! :bananadoggywow:

I have CRS too! But after looking back through this thread I found the info you wanted. There will be a GFG Club - May 2006 thread starting late tonight after I get the updates in today. Just like when we moved from March to April, I'll put the Members and Honors pages there, and then I will put the sample score card there for everyone to copy. Editing your score card daily will keep us from having to have hundreds of pages in the May thread.

Now.. who are you again? *grins*

I have CRS too! But after looking back through this thread I found the info you wanted. There will be a GFG Club - May 2006 thread starting late tonight after I get the updates in today. Just like when we moved from March to April, I'll put the Members and Honors pages there, and then I will put the sample score card there for everyone to copy. Editing your score card daily will keep us from having to have hundreds of pages in the May thread.

Now.. who are you again? *grins*

Thanks, P'Nut. :biggrin1:

By the way, I noticed that thread about Mary too. She's looks awesome!

I haven't posted my weight the last couple of weeks.:bananadoggywow: I hated to post a gain!! But now I am back down to what I was the last time I posted my weight:p .

H-304

C-293 -11 total

The good news is that my insurance approved the surgery!! I immediately called the Dr.'s office to see what happens next and they told me the nurse will have to call me to set up my next appt. I haven't had the psychological done yet so maybe that's next. I'M SOO EXCITED!!

Current 192 (-37 total, -2 this week)

Tomorrow is my 6 month bandiversary. I have lost an average of 6 lbs a month, like clockwork. I have yet to hit a stall or a plateau, but I am sure it will happen eventually. To be perfectly honest, I wish I had lost a little faster....but dont get me wrong, I am not disappointed at all!!! The loss has been so consistent and made so many positive changes in how feel and look! I am looking forward to our new challenge!!! Hopefully it will give the added incentive I need to start working out again!

Pnut, thank you soooo much for starting this. It's a wonderful idea and it is just what I need to keep me straight. I'm pretty good with following through with things on my own, but every now and then.......

Out of all of the chaos that goes on for me on a day to day basis with the cooking every few hours for the kids and making dinner, etc., I needed something like this.

I love to be a part of something huge and (giggles) this is huge for me. I love this thread and I take it very seriously, all jokes and Peanut Butter ice cream aside. :bananadoggywow:

Anyway, I am doing NS meals religiously now since I am back home. I hope to see a loss next week. Pray for me.

aaa thats a post i was waiting to read! im soo happy you do not give up Penni!!!

ps. no change yet for the challenge. same weight!

Wow, I finally got the scale moving again this week. Of course, I had my first fill last week, so I'm sure that helped tremendously!! :-) So, I'm excited to report the following for this week:

C: 238.5 (-36 lbs. total, -3 lbs this week)

My 40th birthday is next week so I'm hoping to hit 40 lbs. gone but it's gonna be tough to get 4 lbs. this next week. I'll try to keep my butt a movin' this coming week!! :-) Thanks for everyone's encouragement here on LBT!! I love it!!

Hi Everyone,

I've Been In Posting Limbo. I Went Back To School. I Have Been So Happy This Month. The Weight Is Coming Off. I Have Been Taking Stairs Everywhere I Go. I Don't Enjoy Them But I Do Them. I Also Have Been Parking AS Far Away As Possible To School. These Little Changes Make A Big Difference.

Good Luck This Week Everyone,

C-214 (-56lb)

Day 1 of the challenge and I've already screwed up and had sugar (a cookie)! Oh well, such is life. :faint:

All is not lost though, I did exercise for 30 minutes!! That's a feat, in and of itself for me. I'm not the best when it comes to exercising.

Now, I just have to drink another 32 oz. of Water before the day is through.

I'm chugging along....sort of! :biggrin1:

Sorry it's so late - but I wanted to post my non-banded weight loss - the first in forever! Thanks to P'Nut's Spring Challenge! woo hoo - I started it the day it was posted (Tuesday) and lost two pounds! I definitely thrilled that today's weigh-in counts! It's my first real loss -- and no flour/sugar, I'm floating in Water lol, and exercised (trudged on the treadmill) for 30 minutes (huge for me - with disability issues)

Thank you for the challenge! It helps motivate that's for sure :clap2:

C 276 (-2 this week)